Rosie Bids Adieu to "The View" (maybe 4/25/07)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I vote for Sharon. I love her....:woohoo:

I liked Sharon's talk show when it was on.

I just read that she is going to be one of the judges for America's Got Talent, replacing Brandy.

That show sucked, IMO! I'd rather see Sharon do The View. It would be nice if they had minority representation on the show though....

Katie Couric might be looking for a job soon if her ratings don't pick up. :D

My friend who gives me pretty accurate inside scoop said the top 3 contenders for Rosie's spot are:

Whoopi
Roseanne
Sharon Osborne

If that's the case it certainly doesn't appear that the View is worried about having controversial hosts with strong opinions.

Whoa, not Whoopi, I hope. I think she's even more opinionated that Rosie!:D She filled in the other day and totally took over!:eek:

Wow she sure didnt last long on The View... I loved her on the Rosie show I wish she just stayed that way the way she was and kept that show...She changed she isnt the same Rosie she once was.

Soon as she CAME OUT she changed. Don't you think thats when it happened. I used to really like, sometimes I still do. She can be funny. But when she Came Out, it went downhill from there. Boohoo

I think the Rosie before she came out was the "false Rosie" and what she has been since then is the "real Rosie".

Apparently she gained most of her fan base when she was the "old Rosie"?

Must say I agree. I think Levin was trying to be ironic.

To Rosie, I say Good riddance...definitely not a fan. I used to watch her old show, thought she was "sweet and funny" like Ellen is on her show. Although I always thought the whole Tom Cruise crush thing was a little weird, especially since Rosie's gay. But once her show ended she went all bitter and hateful and I completely lost any kind of interest in her as a person or performer. We are all entitled to an opinion, but I think we are all entitled to have an opportunity to speak also, and she bullies other people and shuts them up when it is the other person's turn to speak. Being the loudest and most obnoxious does not make you the smartest person in the room. (That goes for you too, Donald.)

You must have read my mind! My thoughts exactly. I have deliberatly not commented to date since I am no longer a fan ( not that i was a huge fan before) .. i honestly feel as though she has become a bitter, angery, bigoted, bully. She is not edgy or thought provoking she is is loud, angry and overbearing. There are many ways to present your opinion or thoughts on any given subject that would allow for debate and thought prokoing dialog.. Rosies method is just rude and obnoxious ...JMO

i honestly feel as though she has become a bitter, angery, bigoted, bully. She is not edgy or thought provoking she is is loud, angry and overbearing.
I must reluctantly agree. I'm a former fan, but I absolutely can't stand bullies even if I agree with their point of view, which I usually did with Rosie. I think her success created a monster.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MZ_Iwin
Back