Rosie will not return to "The View"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Alright! Shirley Shepard,the heavy black girl from "Raymond" returns again as co-host--To me, she is the perfect replacement for Rambling Rosie--These 4 now(Walters,Behar,Hasselbeck,Shepard) are the easiest and most relaxing to watch imo--hope Shirley becomes permanent and NOT Gayle King UGH!

loved Joy Behar on the VIEW today, she was talking about that no way is Prince Harry the son of Charles--totally agree, and the panel was saying even Prince Harry himself was having doubts--Go Harry! Get that dang DNA test! You know that you are the son of Diana's red-headed lover,you look exactly like that guy

Alright! Shirley Shepard,the heavy black girl from "Raymond" returns again as co-host--To me, she is the perfect replacement for Rambling Rosie--These 4 now(Walters,Behar,Hasselbeck,Shepard) are the easiest and most relaxing to watch imo--hope Shirley becomes permanent and NOT Gayle King UGH!

Sharry Sheppard is the perfect hostess. I hope she takes Rosie's seat. :dance:

One of the things this show has been struggling with lately is how to return to its original premise, stimulating conversation from differing "view" points. One of the things some objected to with Rosie was the way she dominated the table. It threw the conversation off balance and made people uncomfortable regardless if whether what she was saying was valid or not. Seems to me now that Rosie is gone, that Elisabeth is the "new" Rosie; i.e. she dominates the table with her views on politics, religion, evolution etc.

My suggestion: lose Elisabeth, keep Sherri Shepherd and find a 30 year old with a fresh point of view. Someone who at the tender age of 30, is still forming their world view and gathering insight from others who are older, as well as their own experiences. Now that, would be an interesting show to watch. :twocents:

loved Joy Behar on the VIEW today, she was talking about that no way is Prince Harry the son of Charles--totally agree, and the panel was saying even Prince Harry himself was having doubts--Go Harry! Get that dang DNA test! You know that you are the son of Diana's red-headed lover,you look exactly like that guy

Of course Harry is Charles' son. Charles raised him, especially after the death of Harry's mother. DNA isn't that important, not when compared to actual parenting.

Rosie was a fool, so I am glad she isnt returning. Again, just my opinion :)

Of course Harry is Charles' son. Charles raised him, especially after the death of Harry's mother. DNA isn't that important, not when compared to actual parenting.

But...but Nova we're talking about Royalty here. Can you imagine, if he wasn't Charles biological child? No more 'Prince' Harry, I guess....or how would this work?

But...but Nova we're talking about Royalty here. Can you imagine, if he wasn't Charles biological child? No more 'Prince' Harry, I guess....or how would this work?

I don't know what English law is on this subject. But it would surely be controversial.

Unless something happens to Will, Harry won't take the throne anyway and I imagine the whole issue will be ignored by the royals. I wouldn't hold my breath for that DNA test.

I missed the show, but I agree.....Harry should get the test.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

imo, Harry looks quite a lot like his uncles, Charles' brothers. So what if he doesn't look just like his dad? I look like my dad's cousins. DNA is funny.....

imo, the press can be too cruel in their speculation about stupid stuff like who is Harry's father.....

ita with Nova, ask Harry who his dad is, he knows....

Reports are stating that Babs enjoyed her airtime singing the praises of John Ramsey once again yesterday regarding the Love-Bird media blast. My View will never include The View again - not that I have caught that may shows in the first place, so my sacrifice is small but sufficient.

I would love to see headlines replacing John and Beth with Barbara and Larry King Barely Alive as the next Happily Ever After Story!

Reports are stating that Babs enjoyed her airtime singing the praises of John Ramsey once again yesterday regarding the Love-Bird media blast. My View will never include The View again - not that I have caught that may shows in the first place, so my sacrifice is small but sufficient.

I would love to see headlines replacing John and Beth with Barbara and Larry King Barely Alive as the next Happily Ever After Story!

gawd................................

OUr local news is reporting this morning that Paris Hilton is being considered for the co-host spot on The View.
I have never seen this show and I am sure I will never see it now. hahahaha

Yea that is true. My dad met my mom and married her when I was 6 years old. I am 32 now and he is still and always was my dad and the only dad I ever had. DNA is a funny thing you know my daughter came out a spitting image of my husband and his side of the family..pitch black hair dark tan skin..(my hubby is hispanic) and then my 2 boys their skin color is basically just like mine maybe a little olive tone to it and one of them has blonde natural hi-lites in his hair. It's weird...anyway yes they are all from the same father!!

Here's the link:

http://www.dailyindia.com/show/149274.php/Barbara-Walters-wants-Paris-Hilton-to-co-host-The-View

Barbara Walters wants Paris Hilton to co-host The View

From our ANI Correspondent

Washington, June 14: Barbara Walters has found the perfect replacement for outspoken co-host Rosie O'Donnell on the hit US TV chat show 'The View' - Paris Hilton.

The others will eat her for lunch unless she really does put the "I'm stupid" act behind her! Can you say 'Debbie Matenopoulos'?

I would watch it for a few shows, just to see how it goes. Maybe they should just have a revolving chair with controversial guest hosts every 3 months to keep it interesting.

pleaseeeeeeee tell me that's a joke? :waitasec:
Honestly, who would watch the show if Paris co hosted?
No one over 22.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinatrue
Back