Rosie will not return to "The View"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I used to like her when she had her own show, I thought she was really funny. Now she just always seems angry which is surprising because she has a great relationship, children and success. She needs to lighten up.

Jubie
Really? I watched her for a little bit today, doing a cooking segment (with a beautiful but annoying guest-host) and I thought she was cheery and funny like always!

She wasn't making sense. One bright spot, however, is that she was having a good hair day so in the following years, when that split screen picture is shown, she'll have something to smile about.

And that's allllll that matters to lizzy.

Really? I watched her for a little bit today, doing a cooking segment (with a beautiful but annoying guest-host) and I thought she was cheery and funny like always!

I didn't watch today, but I believe that Monday - Thursday is live and Friday is pre-taped.

I didn't watch today, but I believe that Monday - Thursday is live and Friday is pre-taped.

I was trying to figure that out today. I know they said they always did two shows on the Thursday to cover Friday but she was apparently off yesterday because of her friend's birthday. That would leave Wed to do the two shows and that was the day of the blowup wasn't it?:confused: If it was, they managed to do that well!

Are you sure it wasn't a re-run? JK--Seriously though of course she's still going to have good days I'm just saying my impression of her has changed because she seems to have 'over-all' gotten grumpy and foul mouthed. Again this is my impression and I certainly don't follow her closely or wish her ill.

Jubie

I'm not for or against Rosie, but I have to wonder why The View goes through so many people.

Humm....:waitasec: Put four opinionated women an a room together, give all 4 the title of "host", turn on a camera and call it a talk show.... :bang:

(If they had added a wrestling ring and mud...it might have worked out better. At least their ratings would have fluctuated less.)

When Rosie first got her own show, I watched religiously. I loved her and still love her, BUT her anger is too much to handle day in and day out. She's always so pizzed at someone or some group. :rolleyes: I'm kinda glad she's leaving The View. I don't think she's leaving tv though. I bet she'll have another offer to do another show real soon.

I have no choice I have to defend Rosie. I have actually met her in person and opened a show with her in 2006. She was delightful, witty, and has a very dry sense of humor in perso. Her stand up is different then per real personality. I spent 3 weeks on a cruise ship with her Kelly and her children along with mine and she was great. She is a woman who does not back down no matter what and after watching the whole tape I think that Elizabeth H was actually the one who jumped the gun and decided this was her moment to make a statement. As for Rosie imo her attitude is such that if you don't like I don't have to stay soo see ya... Just my opinion from a personal standpoint on Rosie and btw she is anything but insane.

I have no choice I have to defend Rosie. I have actually met her in person and opened a show with her in 2006. She was delightful, witty, and has a very dry sense of humor in perso. Her stand up is different then per real personality. I spent 3 weeks on a cruise ship with her Kelly and her children along with mine and she was great. She is a woman who does not back down no matter what and after watching the whole tape I think that Elizabeth H was actually the one who jumped the gun and decided this was her moment to make a statement. As for Rosie imo her attitude is such that if you don't like I don't have to stay soo see ya... Just my opinion from a personal standpoint on Rosie and btw she is anything but insane.

Were on the cruise that was made into the movie? I saw it at Sundance and then on HBO. I thought it was fantastic.

I can't for the life of me find out what the "firey exchange" was all about. Does anyone have a transcript please?

Tricia,
The fiery exchange was about the comment Rosie made about the number of civilians that have been killed. When she announced the number of civilians who've been killed, she asked Elisabeth, who the real terroist were.

Were on the cruise that was made into the movie? I saw it at Sundance and then on HBO. I thought it was fantastic.

I can't for the life of me find out what the "firey exchange" was all about. Does anyone have a transcript please?

NO I was not on that one but on the Fantasyland cruise in 2006 that went Alaska. It is the same concept though. We had an awesome time I met some awesome people and the entertainment (not just me lol) was amazing. We had Cyndi Lauper, Melissa Etheridge, and Susan Powter teaching Yoga classes. Not saying anything about 2 out of the three's sexuality but it is a gay family cruise. I was hired entertainment but they allowed me to bring my kids and we had a great time. If anyone ever gets the chance to cruise to Alsaka take it. It is one of the most beautiful sites.

Very Cool Crash676, thanks for sharing.

It looks like everyone had a blast.

Do Rosie and Kelly do this cruise every year or every other year.

Florida, thanks for digging that up. Now I have a clue as to what the brewhaha is all about

Oh! No wonder Rosie was in such a good mood and so happy to be there! :p

I saw the "cooking" segment and thought Rosie seemed very sedated (as in medically). The guest host (from Top Chef, I believe) seemed very flirty with Rosie. At the very end it even looked like the camera pulled away from a RO shot during EH's turn to make a drink. RO did not look very happy at that moment.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teadoughnutsdogbanjo
Back