Roy "Clint" House - Sidebar Chat

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That is an insult to most lesbians IMO.
ICA isn't a lesbian or an incest survivor. Unless you can show me a paternity test to prove it. Even if you could ..she's rubbing on a girl to excite a guy.
* you is - no one in particular ..
MOO

Excuse me for asking a stupid question, but how is a paternity test going to show whether or not ICA is or isn't a lesbian or an incest survivor?

Excuse me for asking a stupid question, but how is a paternity test going to show whether or not ICA is or isn't a lesbian or an incest survivor?

What It doesnt encode in DNA or rather RNA??:floorlaugh:

Sorry I love DNA/RNA jokes.

Paternity test that proves a male family member fathered Caylee.
Not the lesbian issue! MY BAD.
She has lied soo much... if she did suffer sexual abuse and no one believes her it's her own fault.
The ONLY way I'd. believe her accusations is if there was a paternity test that. proved it...
sorry if I confused you.
MOO

There are pictures of Casey making out with a girl, grinding with several people, where she also has a lollipop while everyone else is drinking... (ecstasy lollipop perhaps?) and Jose is worried about THAT picture?? :waitasec:

I would have totally offered to substitute them for other pictures if it bothered him that much... then introduced the lollipop make out pictures. :floorlaugh:

They wouldn't apply since they are before 2008 though.

Those Halloween 2006 pictures here... (warning... PG-13 rated)

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/832

I'm also active in the GLBT community because of several gay family members and friends. I am not personally offended by Jose implying that she shouldn't be perceived as a lesbian.

Though it is hard to be offended by anything Jose says or does... because you would have to take it somewhat seriously first. I am amazed that he didn't somehow work in a banana reference... :Banana1:

My first thought was "I would not care if she was perceived as a lesbian, a man, or an alien."

"I would be worried about the fact that she is being perceived as a cold hearted, calculating spiteful b!tch."

Paternity test that proves a male family member fathered Caylee.
Not the lesbian issue! MY BAD.
She has lied soo much... if she did suffer sexual abuse and no one believes her it's her own fault.
The ONLY way I'd. believe her accusations is if there was a paternity test that. proved it...
sorry if I confused you.
MOO

I see. That does clear things up a bit. I thought all that was done and is behind us or did I miss something?

IMO, there's very little about ICA that is the truth. One truth that stands out in my mind is "she's in love with herself". That doesn't come from someone that is an incest survivor. She said "she THINKS" she remembers her father coming into her room when she was very young. Either you know or you don't know. You don't "think" so.

I see. That does clear things up a bit. I thought all that was done and is behind us or did I miss something?

IMO, there's very little about ICA that is the truth. One that stands out in my mind is "she's in love with herself". That doesn't come from someone that is an incest survivor. She said "she THINKS" she remembers her father coming into her room when she was very young. Either you know or you don't know. You don't "think" so.

No you aren't ... but Jose is!
MOO
and for the record I don't care if a person is straight gay or bi...
I DO CARE. if someone murders their child!

I am more interested in this glimpse of HHJBP at sidebar than the topic. I'll bet he has really chewed up some attorneys in the most diplomatic way.

Mr. Baez and Casey " just want an excuse to get all of those photos kept out ".....as these are direct proof that Casey was Partying hardy scoping her Dudes and bumping and grinding her girls, while Caylee was suppose to be " a missing child " What Kind of Mother Does This? This may bring up the belief to the Jury that this proves she killed her daughter and knew it was perfectly safe to go party and do what what ever she wanted " as she wasn't conducting her own search ( What Kind of Mother Does This ? ) she knew exactly where Caylee was because she killed her and put her there!.....JMO

Quite a few Sociopathic/Psychopaths are Bi-sexual.....so I don't find this surprising and her being Bi-sexual isn't the reason she killed Caylee.....JMO

Being Bi-sexual isn't the a realality that is going to taint her vertious reputation.....being a selfish murderer does that damage for her.....JMO

I'm really liking this no nonsense judge in liight of all the crap he has had to put up with from Baez.

This is what defense lawyers DO!!! If he was not objecting to all this prejudicial evidence, then we would all be wondering why he wasn't at least TRYING.
Give the man some credit, he has to do more than just question witnesses.

This is what defense lawyers DO!!! If he was not objecting to all this prejudicial evidence, then we would all be wondering why he wasn't at least TRYING.
Give the man some credit, he has to do more than just question witnesses.

Doesn't make it right. If you lie about innocent people to drag them into the case for your client, of which you have already admitted IS A LIAR, you don't take this course. I'm speaking to the opening remarks more so than anything else since the trial began.

Heh... ICA/Baez have a LOT more to worry about than whether or not the photos are 'offensive' and if it makes her look like a lesbian.

Baez tells Perry: "I would just lay out for our argument that any photos that would implicate or insinuate in any way that my client is a lesbian through the dancing she is doing with this other woman..."

At that point Perry cuts him off and asks, "Have you been to nightclubs in the last three or four years?"

Perry again noted there is an issue with allowing too many photos in. He said, "You all sometimes get reckless and you all don't mind retrying cases. I do. I care about convictions. I don't care to do them twice."

Great article.

Dang! This was JA's opportunity to offer to trade using 2 of those incriminating pictures for being able to use 2 counts of fraud against ICA. <Only joking>

On Dr. Drew, he just said that JB said that the jury shouldn't see the hot body contest photos because his client is a lesbian and jurors over 50 might be offended by the photos of KC with another woman.

I tell you, I can't make this up! I just heard Dr. Drew himself say it!

Does anyone know if JB did actually say this?????

On Dr. Drew, he just said that JB said that the jury shouldn't see the hot body contest photos because his client is a lesbian and jurors over 50 might be offended by the photos of KC with another woman.

I tell you, I can't make this up! I just heard Dr. Drew himself say it!

Does anyone know if JB did actually say this?????

That's news to me, but with a thread title like this, you're bound to attract someone who knows the answer.

This was discussed yesterday on one of the threads. Can"t remember which one. I believe it was said JB did not want the party pics with her girlfriends shown because he did not want the jury to Think she was a lesbian. i do not believe JB said she was one.

I would think that's the least of her worries now...

This was discussed yesterday on one of the threads. Can"t remember which one. I believe it was said JB did not want the party pics with her girlfriends shown because he did not want the jury to Think she was a lesbian. i do not believe JB said she was one.

Yes it was discussed in the "sidebar" thread. Only 3 pictures will be shown of her partying ways for 31 days and JB did say that he did not want his client looked at as possible a lesbian given the way she is dancing with another woman. Judge Perry asked JB - Have you been in a club recently??? Again JB grasping, grasping, grasping.

I would think that's the least of her worries now...

Let's see.....which would be worse for the jury to think of KC....

that she's a cold blooded killer or a lesbian???? hhhhmmmm.....

Is JB concerned that the jury WOULD convict KC of murder IF they think she is a lesbian, but NOT convict her if the jury thinks she's straight???

A transcript from the Casey Anthony trial shows defense attorney Jose Baez at a sidebar conference expressing concerns that photos prosecutors wanted to introduce as evidence would make his client appear to be "a lesbian" in jurors' eyes...

But Baez objected and said, "As far as the pictures of her dancing, there are certain members of the jury that may find this offensive, (two) women dancing very, very close up against one another. I think that that is more prejudicial than it is probative."

...Baez tells Perry: "I would just lay out for our argument that any photos that would implicate or insinuate in any way that my client is a lesbian through the dancing she is doing with this other woman..."

http://mobile.orlandosentinel.com/p.p?m=b&a=rp&id=385335&postId=385335&postUserId=41&sessionToken=&catId=6638&curAbsIndex=2&resultsUrl=DID%3D1%26DFCL%3D1000%26DSB%3Drank%2523desc%26DBFQ%3DuserId%253A41%26DL.w%3D%26DL.d%3D10%26DQ%3DsectionId%253A6638%26DPS%3D0%26DPL%3D3

ETA: This was discussed in a thread entitled [ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6640105"]Roy "Clint" House - Sidebar Chat[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech
Back