Roy Kronk suing Casey Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So Casey actually claimed she had an affair with Baez? And then he threatened to sue her over it? I either forgot or totally missed that part. LOL, what a circus of fools .... Baez, you had it coming, you sucka!

So, does Baez have anything to do with Casey anymore? Does anyone know? TIA

Hold on? What? She said that?

That's hilarious. Keep talking, Casey.

I actually hate Baez more than her. She's genuinely wired wrong, she just doesn't get it. He knows what she is and defended her for his own gain.

So you can't find any confirmation of this?

I just googled it and can't find anything about it either. I also checked the boycott facebook page and they have said nothing about it. I don't think it's true.

That aside, according to that link you posted above, her bankruptcy case is still ongoing?
Thanks, that's where I ended up to. Ebay! [emoji57]

That sucks that TES only got 75K unsecured debt from her 800K tab!

It says that the Kronk suit was moved to bankruptcy court after she filed Ch. 7 in 2013. It reads to me like that is the only case left to settle.

So Casey actually claimed she had an affair with Baez? And then he threatened to sue her over it? I either forgot or totally missed that part. LOL, what a circus of fools .... Baez, you had it coming, you sucka!

No, DOMINIC Casey claimed that Baez and Casey Anthony had an affair and Baez denies DOMINIC Casey's claim, haaa. Very confusing, but yeah,

By Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com

PUBLISHED: 00:41 EDT, 5 June 2018 | UPDATED: 02:17 EDT, 5 June 2018

Kronk filed his defamation suit just four months after the trial ended, but it has been hung up in bankruptcy court since 2013 as a judge decides how to handle Anthony's debts.

Now Kronk's attorneys have asked the bankruptcy judge to send the suit before a jury in Orlando - raising the possibility of a sequel to the 'social media trial of the century', as the murder trial was dubbed.

Casey Anthony could face civil trial for accusing man who found Caylee's body of involvement | Daily Mail Online

Weighing in: Go Roy, is Zimmerman's bro in here? and: I will never forget being live online and hearing neighbors state that Cindy had been crying in her backyard for a whole week, she was off due to some neck injury and on Heavy Opiates that I think Caylee got into and w her being a so called Nurse and all...She should be sued by the state for wrongful death. This info came straight from her own neighbors online live via chat the day this case broke. Yes peeps, I still believe Cindy was to blame hence Casey and her 'I will go out for a month You Did This to me attitude' etc. I believe to this day Cindy is the perp. They all three were in on this. LE should re canvas the neighbors about the week Cindy was off work in the backyard as that time coincides w her death imo. IMHO.

Casey Anthony could face second trial in Orlando

On Monday, Kronk’s attorney asked the federal bankruptcy judge to abstain from determining whether defamation occurred. Instead, Kronk believes that an Orlando jury, either in federal district court or state court, should be allowed to hear evidence in the civil litigation.

The bankruptcy judge did not immediately rule on Kronk’s request.

I'm so lost in all this Roy Kronk stuff, it's been going on so long with motion after motion and no real success. Or has there been success, in that he hasn't given up? Does anyone have any insight into what could be happening here?

Weighing in: Go Roy, is Zimmerman's bro in here? and: I will never forget being live online and hearing neighbors state that Cindy had been crying in her backyard for a whole week, she was off due to some neck injury and on Heavy Opiates that I think Caylee got into and w her being a so called Nurse and all...She should be sued by the state for wrongful death. This info came straight from her own neighbors online live via chat the day this case broke. Yes peeps, I still believe Cindy was to blame hence Casey and her 'I will go out for a month You Did This to me attitude' etc. I believe to this day Cindy is the perp. They all three were in on this. LE should re canvas the neighbors about the week Cindy was off work in the backyard as that time coincides w her death imo. IMHO.

This is a new one on me. Cindy was obviously frantic when she called 911, and George told police her car smelled like a decomposed dead body. So that Cindy was responsible somehow doesn’t make sense. But maybe it was Cindy’s drugs used on Cayley, by FCA.

Zimmerman ??? Just curious.

I'm so lost in all this Roy Kronk stuff, it's been going on so long with motion after motion and no real success. Or has there been success, in that he hasn't given up? Does anyone have any insight into what could be happening here?

The Roy Kronk civil suit has been grinding it's way through her bankruptcy proceedings, partly because it was third in line behind the other two civil suits and also because Casey's lawyer slow walked their legal filings for awhile. But in December Casey's lawyer filed a motion for Summary Judgment, asking the judge to dismiss the case. Kronk's lawyer responded this week asking instead for the case to go back to Orlando for a trial. I believe that the judge usually makes there decision within 30 days but I don't know for sure, so we'll see. It basically comes down to whether Casey told her legal team to attack Kronk publicly, and Kronk's lawyer are relying on Dominic Casey's affidavit to prove that. If the judge feels like that is a question worthy of a trial to answer, she'll send it to trial. If she feels Dominic has no credibility or if the fact the Casey wasn't the one to say these things makes the lawsuit frivolous, she'll dismiss it.

So Roy Kronk may get a chance at some sort of suit against her but not that nanny (or whatever she was) who she blamed outright. Smh...

So Roy Kronk may get a chance at some sort of suit against her but not that nanny (or whatever she was) who she blamed outright. Smh...

It might be important to note that the other civil cases also reached this point before being dismissed iirc. So it's not as if Kronk has made it farther along than the others yet.

Notorious mom Casey Anthony wins defamation lawsuit as critics fear TV and book deal soon | Daily Mail Online

Well....here the felon goes again. Don’t Teflon coatings eventually wear out? Honestly I cannot even read all the crap.

Case is tossed in Cronks case as judge said not enough proof.

A book and movie deal in the future? I will never see it. Barf.

Who ever plays the felon will IMO lose the respect in acting.

Like it was ever going to make it to court anyways.

She's actually really boring as a person. Remember how she drove Tracy crazy going through her closet talking about her memories involving each and every item of clothing she owned? Remember that "hacked" Vlog? If she writes a book, it's going to be more of the same.

I get the feeling that anyone who reads it to try to satisfy their burning curiosity over a crime that she can never be charged for again is going to be disappointed. After they muster up the stamina to wade through her lies.

Just let her try to profit off her 10 year old murder. She isn't really that young anymore and she's old news.

Last edited:
Like it was ever going to make it to court anyways.

She's actually really boring as a person. Remember how she drove Tracy crazy going through her closet talking about her memories involving each and every item of clothing she owned? Remember that "hacked" Vlog? If she writes a book, it's going to be more of the same.

I get the feeling that anyone who reads it to try to satisfy their burning curiosity over a crime that she can never be charged for again is going to be disappointed. After they muster up the stamina to wade through her lies.

Just let her try to profit off her 10 year old murder. She isn't really that young anymore and she's old news.

Yeah, nobody really cares about her anymore.

I think the public interest in her has dwinddled down significantly.

Jmo

I think the public would eat up a show with her for morbid curiosity sake - but I can't imagine who would sponsor that. If she were to start a youtube channel, she'd have a lot of views. Her comments would be insane but she'd have lots of clicks.

I think the public would eat up a show with her for morbid curiosity sake - but I can't imagine who would sponsor that. If she were to start a youtube channel, she'd have a lot of views. Her comments would be insane but she'd have lots of clicks.

In the beginning she probably would.

But remember how a couple of those "hacked" Vlogs were released? The first one got some attention, the second one less, the one after that even less? The newspapers barely even bothered to report on the last one. Interest in them just kind of fizzled out.

Because she was really boring and all she wanted to talk about was herself and what she owned. Casey is far less interesting when she isn't facing murder charges and jail time. Then she's just a self absorbed liar.

I could see watching her for a little while to try to catch her in a lie. But you just need to click on any part of the video and you can probably can. Lying isn't illegal unless she veers into slander territory, which could be interesting, but she has to slander the right people, which would involve more litigation.

Something tells me she'll veer away from doing that. She'll try to sell herself as a victim and an inspiration for "surviving everything she's been through" but she can't really do that right either. She has dead eyes and it falls flat.

Those jurors were silly for thinking they could detect her innocence through her body language as she faked cried into Baez's shoulder, but if she'd actually gotten up on the stand and opened her mouth, I think they would have hung at the very least.

Last edited:

I remember that it was Dominic Casey who claimed FCA had sex with Baez and not FCA herself.
I agree, though, a circus of fools.

In the beginning she probably would.

But remember how a couple of those "hacked" Vlogs were released? The first one got some attention, the second one less, the one after that even less? The newspapers barely even bothered to report on the last one. Interest in them just kind of fizzled out.

Because she was really boring and all she wanted to talk about was herself and what she owned. Casey is far less interesting when she isn't facing murder charges and jail time. Then she's just a self absorbed liar.

I could see watching her for a little while to try to catch her in a lie. But you just need to click on any part of the video and you can probably can. Lying isn't illegal unless she veers into slander territory, which could be interesting, but she has to slander the right people, which would involve more litigation.

Something tells me she'll veer away from doing that. She'll try to sell herself as a victim and an inspiration for "surviving everything she's been through" but she can't really do that right either. She has dead eyes and it falls flat.

Those jurors were silly for thinking they could detect her innocence through her body language as she faked cried into Baez's shoulder, but if she'd actually gotten up on the stand and opened her mouth, I think they would have hung at the very least.

BBM
Yep, you called it!
They had restraints on her until this last suit ended. Now that it is over, she can do whatever she wants and it's to have a social life?
So much for the tale of her being scared for her life. She is the same old FCA as ever.

The magazine said the source is close to Anthony, who reportedly remembers her “old life” — Caylee’s disappearance, the trial and her relationship with her parents — as a “nightmare.”
“She lives in denial a lot of the time, pretending that everything that happened, didn’t happen,” the source said.
“She believes she has done her penance,” the anonymous person added. “And now she’s partying. She’s dating around, meeting new people, and finally creating a social life.”

Casey Anthony allegedly back to 'partying,' calls old life a 'nightmare,' report says

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck
Back