Russia- Shooting at Perm State University leaves 6 dead, 28 hurt, 20 Sept. 2021 *Student detained*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
Teenage gunman who killed six in Russian university rampage wanted to 'destroy everything' | Daily Mail Online
''Teenage gunman who killed six including five women in Russian university rampage wanted to 'destroy everything', chilling posts reveal as footage shows 'outcast' stalking victims with a hunting rifle
  • Gunman Timur Bekmansurov went on rampage at Perm State University in Russia's Ural Mountains
  • Video footage shows the shooter stalking his victims in the university corridors
  • In social media posts before the attack, the teenager said he wanted to 'destroy everything' as the 'world is rotten and you are rotten inside'
  • WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGES''
  • 48186985-10012073-image-a-4_1632213206519.jpg

Haunting video footage shows 18-year-old 'outcast' Timur Bekmansurov stalking his victims with a hunting rifle in the corridors of the Perm State University in Russia's Ural mountains
  • ''Bekmansurov decided on attacking those inside the university where he had been a student for just ten days after obtaining a Turkish-made 12-caliber Huglu hunting rifle.

Nine out of 29 wounded today remain in a grave condition in hospital, mostly from gunshot wounds.

Seven were to be set for treatment to Moscow, a two hour flight to the west.

All but one of the six who died were women after the black-clad gunman attacked the university.

Among the victims was student Alexandra Mokhova, 20, who had wanted to become a mathematics teacher. A message on social media for Alexandra said: 'Rest in peace our dear girl.'

Another was Anna Aigeldina, 24, from Udmurtia, who had a teaching role at Perm State University, the scene of the barbaric attack.

The youngest fatality was Ksenia Samchenko, 18, a first year student like the suspected gunman, say reports today.

Female student Ekaterina Shakirova, 19, walked directly into the path of the shooter, according to CCTV evidence. She was shot at close range.

Another victim was well-known local doctor Margarita Engaus, 66, who had accompanied schoolchildren on a visit to Perm State University's botanical garden.

The children all survived and reports say she was hit as the gunman - wearing a World War Two helmet painted black - opened fire approaching the university on foot.

Yaroslav Aramlev, 19, an accomplished violinist who was studying robotics, was the only male to die in the massacre.''

• 48139445-10008371-image-m-42_1632132575565.jpg

18-year-old Timur Bekmansurov
  • rbbm

Last edited:
rbbm.
Have to say, that traffic officer was incredibly brave and efficient! imo.
At least 6 dead in shooting at Russian university
''Initially police said eight people had been killed, but health authorities later revised that to six dead as of late afternoon Monday. Twenty-eight people had sought medical attention with injuries of various degrees of severity, Perm's health ministry said, 19 of them with gunshot wounds.''

''The shooter was stopped by a traffic officer who happened to be at the campus, according to police.
Officer Konstantin Kalinin told Russian television he and his partner had run to the building after a witness told them there was a shooter. While his partner helped evacuate people, Kalinin said he went looking for the attacker.
"I ran into the building to the first floor, I saw how an armed young man was coming down the stairs,' Kalinin said in a video interview. "I shouted at him, 'Drop it,' to which the young man pointed the gun at me and let off shots. After which I used my weapon."
After the shooter fell to the ground, Kalinin said he ran over and kicked his weapons away.
"And then after that I started giving him first aid," he said.''

''Russian state media named the suspect as Timur Bekmansurov, an 18-year-old student studying law. An account with Bekmansurov's name on the Russian social media network VKontakte published a lengthy post shortly before the attack which describes fantasizing about carrying out a mass killing at a public place. In the post, the person wrote he has no religious or political motive and said he had dreamed of the killing "for years."

Timur Bekmansurov was sentenced to life imprisonment on 28 December 2022.

He filed an appeal to the Supreme Court, but the verdict was upheld on 7 May 2024.

The links look to be in Russian, but goes to translated pages. Links are from:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salorenz
Back