SA is moving to Travis County with BD??

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you can prolly' find em' partying their arses off on 6th Street.......pppffftttt.

And you can prolly' find em' partying their arses off on 6th Street.......pppffftttt.

If this is the case BD would be in violation of her probation, right? Nothin but alchohol and bars downtown. Parolees and those on probation can't be even around the drink, is that right?

But then if they hurt Hailey I suppose a little rotgut is low on their priority scale.

Well, they deserve each other. I hope they create their own cozy little Hell.

they aren't together any more- he is back in Scurry so I understand and even on FB

they aren't together any more- he is back in Scurry so I understand and even on FB

So maybe now we'll get some info out of Billie or Sean?
But if they've been broken up since March, seems like one of them would have already started talking if they were going to talk.

So maybe now we'll get some info out of Billie or Sean?
But if they've been broken up since March, seems like one of them would have already started talking if they were going to talk.

That would be awesome but imo they prolly both have enough on the other that both will go down if one does. imo What I'm waiting/hoping for is one of them to get good and liquored up and just start babbling, confessing, crying, passing out and someone records it & posts it on facebook.:-) where of course someone here saves it before it's taken down...

Poor Hailey. So gorgeous. Someday hopefully we'll know what happened......

Road trip.....I'll buy the first round, whose in?
sorry, couldn't resist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member