Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post OneLove!

I can't think of any reason to lie about your childhood other than #4 in your post

or

He has been reading our cyberspace opinions of him and doesn't want us to really know how damaged he is. If he has transference issues with females, that wouldn't make him look very good at this point.

Lawyer to SA ... Repeat after me, I had an ideal child hood and my Mother was perfect.

It's possible he has daddy issues and blames mom for not protecting him.

He seems to lake empathy and concern for Hailey being missing and is only worried about himself and what people are saying. Come to think about it, BD seems similar.

I am not a diagnostician, but here are my personal thoughts:

1) He lies so much that we should be careful about believing this story at all. It may go along with that very elaborate lie about his ideal childhood and how perfect his mother was.

2) If it DID happen, and happen the way he described it, it might be one of the very few times he felt nurtured/protected by her. It could possibly even be the ONLY memory of feeling protected by her.

3) His first day of kindergarten may have happened quite differently than he describes, maybe even the OPPOSITE of what he describes. If so, he might have told this little tale as a passive aggressive snotty "up yours" to his mom. Maybe that was 'mom' that came in, said "oh pulease" and hung the phone up?

4) Maybe the whole thing was a ruse to narcissistically "butter up" his mom so she would sacrifice everything she owns to keep him in legal counsel. I see signs that he thinks he can bamboozle any female into giving him what he wants. I mean, geeze, just look at BD. And her own DAUGHTER is missing at his hands (probably).

I think BD has her own issues as to why she's so attached to SA, as we have the knowledge of her unstable family background.

The not knowing his father until the age of 7/8, then having him in his life and two short years later the divorce would have been very tramatic. imo.

The issue with the first day of kindergarten makes me wonder if he had any friends when he was that age or just around the caretaker adults? Maybe the adults didn't "prime" him as in talking about what a delight it would be, growing up to be a "big boy" and getting to go everyday. ??

Just thought this thread deserved a 'bump' since the stranger than strange interview with SA. Anyone wanna comment on signs of UMI from the interview?

I personally was curious about his denial of the cellar until he was 'reminded' very specifically by the host of the pics/video of the scary scene with the cellar door open and asked what it meant. I read signs of pathological lying.

Yes the cellar not used part doesn't seem true, I think he loves it.
In pictures and wasn't there a picture that looked underground like a wooden room (cellar) with dead chicken??
I would LOVE to look in his grandma's cellar.

SA grandma seems to have helped raise him.
On the radio interview, he brings up her true Baptist beliefs. WHY?
She feels that the masks, activities he and Cory do are evil. (so do I)
Could RELGION overly done, cause some problems that SA seems to be
OVERLY evil acting........rebellion?
any exerts here?

SA grandma seems to have helped raise him.
On the radio interview, he brings up her true Baptist beliefs. WHY?
She feels that the masks, activities he and Cory do are evil. (so do I)
Could RELGION overly done, cause some problems that SA seems to be
OVERLY evil acting........rebellion?
any exerts here?

My Grandmother would be about SA's grandmother's age. We were raised Baptist. The older generations of Baptist were raised on "hell fire and brimstone" preachers. I think this is probably what SA is inferring by that comment.

I'm behind on his interviews, & just read the transcript a little earlier. I didn't see much pointing towards him being a sociopath, but I did notice a couple of bothersome things. When asked to describe Hailey, he used some very weird descriptions...kind of masculine qualities. smart, athletic, funny, likes to fart. IMO, SA is mainly influenced by what he sees as strong women, & him giving Hailey strong characteristics, bothers me. Also, he admits to being scared of grasshoppers, (not very macho), & Hailey scaring HIM...another strong 'masculine' description. Does he see her as a strong female & himself as a weak child? Also, during this exchange, he referred to Hailey, her brother, & himself. It seems IMO, that SA groups himself with them, into a child's role, and separates BD into a more adult role. All of this is just my opinion, based on his short description of Hailey, but it would be interesting to hear more. MOO.

Reminder if a person has not stepped forward in MSM we cannot discuss them. Except as information was provided by another player, it can be repeated. It can't go further.

A person cannot be sleuthed about background unless they are a POI or suspect.

Yes the cellar not used part doesn't seem true, I think he loves it.
In pictures and wasn't there a picture that looked underground like a wooden room (cellar) with dead chicken??
I would LOVE to look in his grandma's cellar.

Ugh. All I can think about is Dahmer's grandmothers basement.

I think it says a lot about him that he would load child *advertiser censored* and bestiality onto his mother and grandmother's computers. That right there is a high level of audacity. In fact, I think he took their reputations right along with him-- and not only that, I think the reason he mentioned his granny's religious beliefs was to gloat about how much he's hurt her. mo

Are we allowed to include BD also now???
Do these 2 people feed on each other??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member