Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat 100km NW of Melbourne, 4 Feb 2024 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same. He had a career and seems to come from a loving family too. Probably lived in his father’s shadow and couldn’t reach the same level as him sporting wise but so what, millions of other children suffer the same ‘fate’. What would have driven this guy who seemingly had it all to commit such a horrific crime?
Phychopath.. infamy?..ego? Let out bottled up aggression?..may have been interested in serial killers..crimes of that nature?

Also very different (had mental health issues)..

….There maybe an inferiority thing being a son of a successful player?

I really feel for his parents/siblings in all this, especially with his father being mentioned in every news article.

That being said Samanthas family deserve to know where she is. I hope his parents have some influence over him and convince him to cooperate with police.

In a news article, it says his family have moved away

The police would be searching everywhere at that house as well as the other one

They could be digging up the yards etc..No stone unturned !

Especially when he is not co-operating

I feel the same. He had a career and seems to come from a loving family too. Probably lived in his father’s shadow and couldn’t reach the same level as him sporting wise but so what, millions of other children suffer the same ‘fate’. What would have driven this guy who seemingly had it all to commit such a horrific crime?
Maybe he was raised as a little prince who could do no wrong and later became an entitled psychopath who can take what he wants.

Phychopath.. infamy?..ego? Let out bottled up aggression?..may have been interested in serial killers..crimes of that nature?
Yes, the best that many forensic psychologistists can come up with is usually 'homicidal impulses'.

They are not homicidal about everyone, but they are towards their particular, chosen, victim. In that respect, they are simply not normal members of society.

JMO

Phychopath.. infamy?..ego? Let out bottled up aggression?..may have been interested in serial

JMO.He may have looked up to his father and tried to emulate his football feats, but couldn't quite get there. He certainly chose the right path, because he is way more famous than his father ever was NOW.
RIP SAM.
His father wasn't a great player, average at best, certainly not up there with the elite

But his son certainly has problems, they would have known about them earlier and signs

and should have got them sorted out, who knows with the family, too busy etc

And this grub can't even do the right thing, have some conscious, remorse and let the police know where Samantha is

No pity, doesn't care about his own family

But now, thank god the police got him, goodness knows what he could have done next.

The police have been watching his for a while, most likely known to the police previously

A young ticking time bomb !

The accused father played as a ruckman in his football days, ie 200cm or 6ft 7in. Looking at the photo of the accused with father, he would easily be 196cm or 6ft 6in. He would be able to overpower most people at that size.

With the accused having a light beard in court (as per linked news articles), I reckon Sam may have still got some good marks on him.

But, as you say, ultimately she never would have had much chance to escape the clutches of a footy-playing 22 year old who is built as he is. :(

imo

So many lives ruined! I do feel for his parents - what affect will this have on their business and their careers. The mum a school teacher - would the school feel the need to ‘let her go’ after all this?

The consequences of his actions are immense - a massive ripple effect.

I think we can all safely rule out accident, since he has been charged with murder. Murder implies the exact opposite meaning to 'accident'. Accident is an unintentional consequence of an incidental action, murder is the intentional consequence of a deliberate and considered choice of operative action. .. ... with all due respect, accident is off the board now as an alternative explanation for Mrs Murphy's demise.

She was murdered, he is charged with her murder , based on the current evidence VICPOL have to hand.
just meant that if some one is accidentally hit, but then the perpetrator chooses to kill them and hide the body to avoid any consequences, that amounts to murder. maybe it was all premeditated .... we do not know the details yet. (I find both scenarios equally bad, BTW, and we do not know to what SM was subjected.)

Apparently not worried about his mothers feelings.. . ( is it just me or does his mother appear to have a strange passing resemblance to Mrs Murphy? ).....
Yes I did wonder in the last thread whether there may be some kind of (possibly unconscious) connection between the accused’s mother and Samantha given both are a generation older than the accused, both female, both mothers, and, according to Trooper, have some physical resemblances (I haven’t seen a photo of the accused’s mother so can’t comment on this specific aspect)…. There are a LOT of parallels…. Could be entirely coincidental… or not….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298