Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat, 4 Feb 2024 *Arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
By now , VICPOL would know Stephensons entire history, from when he cracked his first tooth, his graduation from kindy, his primary school antics, his secondary school career, his weekend pursuits, his weekday habits and routines, his friends, his enemies, his peers, his colleagues, his hobbies, his travels, his tracks around Ballarat, Victoria, NSW, Bali , wherever, what he ate, where he ate, where he drank, his day to day activities, from the moment he woke up. Nothing remains a secret when you are suspected of murder.

Electronically, his entire life would be exposed. Who he contacted, who contacted him, for years....

Whatever associations, or groups he belonged to would be , by now, under a microscope, investigated into the ground, run thru the mill of all law enforcement orgs , throughout AU, because stranger/stranger murders are a great disturbance to public safety, nothing is left to chance as far as possible. Any 'guru', or 'leader', or 'mastermind' would be 'helping the police with their enquiries' by now..

Last edited:
Oh wait I think I found it , can I attach a zoom in here of just him from the photo ? It was from the Damascus college in a photo from 2019 on their FB page yes? Indeed he is making a hand symbol with his right hand whilst kneeling down, the hand symbol is just like the photo you posted above @Whatson , wow. … should I attach cropped in on him or that’s against WS ?
Yes that's the picture. I couldn't find it, just one on MSM but they had cropped the photo so the hand symbol wasn't displayed.

Interesting that the photo is from 2019. The same year of the Christchurch Massacre. I'd say he knew the meaning of the symbol in that case. It was mentioned in media numerous times.

I don't know if photos of the accused are allowed to be posted sorry.

Yes that's the picture. I couldn't find it, just one on MSM but they had cropped the photo so the hand symbol wasn't displayed.

Interesting that the photo is from 2019. The same year of the Christchurch Massacre. I'd say he knew the meaning of the symbol in that case. It was mentioned in media numerous times.

I don't know if photos of the accused are allowed to be posted sorry.
It may mean something but remember Stephenson was only 17 at the time and 17 year old boys do some dumb shstuff. I was once one myself.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg
Back