Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat, 4 Feb 2024 *Arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I didn't even notice that. Maybe because there are a lot of blonde women in Australia.

But it could be a strategy to have a woman defence barrister in this type of case.

imo
Maybe this is a gendered thing, however when I saw the image below of Moyah O’Brien I immediately noted her physical resemblance to Samantha Murphy and it affected me. Of course Moyah is experienced, confident, qualified and competent. She is also of a very similar physique and age to Samantha and I won’t be the only one struck by this. My point is that if it’s intentional it’s clever.
If it goes to trial will Moyah face the jury?

Attachments

• IMG_2251.jpeg
    IMG_2251.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 7
Have we learned any further whether SM’s discovered phone might have revealed anything of the event? And wasn’t there earlier information that SM was supposedly wearing an electronic watch? (I thought IIRC I read that early on, but won’t be able to find any link for it now.) If so, and either or both of these electronic devices exist, maybe there is something obtained from them? That might be in addition to any other electronic surveillance or CCTV footage. MOO

No, today's hearing resulted in a continuance. It will be months (most likely) before we learn anything.

An "unprecedented" amount of evidence, including extensive CCTV footage, is causing delays in court for the matter of Patrick Orren Stephenson ....
Mr Stephenson will remain in custody until the matter returns to court on November 14.
A media application for the charges was also adjourned until Mr Stephenson's next appearance.

Isn't it normal in Australia not to learn anything new now till a trial gets underway? If that's the case, expect not much new Intel till late 2025.

Or even later.
If psychiatric evaluations are going to take place.
I have my suspicions about this matter.

JMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member