Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat, 4 Feb 2024 *Arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is this traffic offense the bike & tree collision post grand final? if so, why is it adjourned or taking so long?

Nobody knows.
Defence lawyers run away from MSM Media :rolleyes:
No info whatsoever.

JMO

Last edited:
i still wonder about the socit case against someone with the same name as ps?
theres no mention of it anywhere, maybe someone with the same name?

Just re-reading some of the earlier articles and reminded of the damaged vehicle announcement which I think was pointed.
It’s all so quick and it feels like it flipped quickly. Within just a month, the story moved from not suspicious, to biometric data showing that something happened abruptly at the 7k mark, to now looking suspicious and not hopeful that Sam’s alive, advising of a damaged vehicle being important, the UI show airing on 28th Feb and a week later the arrest.

I’m suspecting that the “damaged vehicle sighted in the area” will become significant in time. It may have started off as anecdotal but was then spotted across cctv.

4th Feb. Sam disappears.

23rd Feb. Detective Acting Superintendent Mark Hatt says, “Unfortunately, given the time and the fact we've found no trace of her, we do have severe concerns and there’s no evidence Ms Murphy left the area of her own accord and we’re very doubtful that she's still alive”.

“Police analysis of GPS and biometric data from those devices suggests she only completed 7km of her planned 15km route.
At that point, her digital trail appears to have ended abruptly.”

“A new clue has emerged: the possible sighting of a damaged vehicle in the area, alluded to by police in a recent statement.”

10 days later

7th March
Stephenson is charged with one count of murder.

Just re-reading some of the earlier articles and reminded of the damaged vehicle announcement which I think was pointed.
It’s all so quick and it feels like it flipped quickly. Within just a month, the story moved from not suspicious, to biometric data showing that something happened abruptly at the 7k mark, to now looking suspicious and not hopeful that Sam’s alive, advising of a damaged vehicle being important, the UI show airing on 28th Feb and a week later the arrest.

I’m suspecting that the “damaged vehicle sighted in the area” will become significant in time. It may have started off as anecdotal but was then spotted across cctv.

4th Feb. Sam disappears.

23rd Feb. Detective Acting Superintendent Mark Hatt says, “Unfortunately, given the time and the fact we've found no trace of her, we do have severe concerns and there’s no evidence Ms Murphy left the area of her own accord and we’re very doubtful that she's still alive”.

“Police analysis of GPS and biometric data from those devices suggests she only completed 7km of her planned 15km route.
At that point, her digital trail appears to have ended abruptly.”

“A new clue has emerged: the possible sighting of a damaged vehicle in the area, alluded to by police in a recent statement.”

10 days later

7th March
Stephenson is charged with one count of murder.

So,
does the "damaged vehicle" allude to the victim hit by a car?

But intentional hit.
Because the charge is not
"Hit&Run", but Murder.

Or is the car damage not connected to the victim?

Didn't Police collect tree sap from the alleged crime scene?

Interesting...

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx