Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat, 4 Feb 2024 *Arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How do we know he is pleading not guilty?

I would think that his lawyers will be trawling through the evidence, looking for proof positive and for reasonable doubt.
After doing that they will be able to make a determination of whether PS should plead not guilty, or try for a plea agreement.

imo

I would think that his lawyers will be trawling through the evidence, looking for proof positive and for reasonable doubt.
After doing that they will be able to make a determination of whether PS should plead not guilty, or try for a plea agreement.

imo
Trawling through an unprecedented amount of evidence, including possibly thousands of hours of CCTV footage. How many staff would be assigned trawling through the cctv duty do you think? Imagine the cost of this job alone.

PS was very tight on time that day. The alarm was raised quickly.

My guess is Sam is within 20-30 km radius & off a road or trail about 10 -20mtrs.

IMO
The alarm was raised about 12.30 pm ? She had travelled about 7 km after leaving her home at 7.30. Attacked about 8.30 am. This leaves a 3 hour time period to move the body from the Canadian state forrest. Initially they were not looking for a murder victim. He could have taken her just about anywhere in that time frame.

That's why I think that concentrating on locations well known to the defendant is a better way forward as the Korean research suggests. (90% of victims are dumped at locations known to the assailant).We know they searched the Enfield state forrest, suggesting some intelligence was acted upon. The search for the phone suggests some other intelligence (his phone gps?). He probably turned his phone off and disabled location services as they would already know where he took her.

I think the best way forward is to look at his life and come up with areas to look at.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BootsMinor
Back