Australia Samantha Murphy, 51, last seen leaving her property to go for a run in the Canadian State Forest, Ballarat, 4 Feb 2024 *Arrest* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
actually, we don't know what car he used, he might have used the girlfriends car......
We sure don’t. It’s only when these questions come up sometimes that you become aware of your assumptions. I’d just assumed he was in a typical tradie ute with a hard canopy and a big toolbox. He could’ve been in anything.

We sure don’t. It’s only when these questions come up sometimes that you become aware of your assumptions. I’d just assumed he was in a typical tradie ute with a hard canopy and a big toolbox. He could’ve been in anything.
I know they took his ute away for examination, .. one could assume that's what he did use, but ....

I can see how he could fit the body in to the tray section, who would know, with that sort of permanent canopy arrangement over the tray.. but gee whiz he'd have to know that a body leaves traces on metal, and it's summer, too.... , UNLESS, he came prepared... which gives a degree of premeditation, ghastly. .

agreed.

my guess is it will be suspiciously off or in airplane mode for key events.
He’d know to turn his phone off. He’d know it’s a tracker. Someone turned her phone off which indicates tech awareness. He’d be receiving calls though and he’d know he wouldn’t be able to have it off for long as it’d draw attention. Maybe he went straight home from Woowookarung, then ventured out a few times after that, just to stay under the friends & family radar. On whilst home, then off for brief interludes.

He’d know to turn his phone off. He’d know it’s a tracker. Someone turned her phone off. He’d be receiving calls though and he’d know he wouldn’t be able to have it off for long as it’d draw attention. Maybe he went straight home from Woowookarung, then ventured out a few times after that, just to stay under the friends & family radar. On whilst home, then off for brief interludes.
It gets more difficult to believe he kept track of all these monumentally important details, one after the other, many all at once, and be ''heavily intoxicated' at the same time.. I don't believe he was, mainly because of the myriad details, all of which he had to keep a tight reign on, we know he made one , maybe more than one colossal error, but he still kept track of a lot of stuff, for an early Sunday morning after a bender. ..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stahoe
Back