SAMPLE CHAPTER ONE. TOM MILLER'SJonBenet Ramsey: PROSTITUTION OF JUSTICE

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's what I told them!

In fact, just a few days ago, while going about my daily toils, I remembered something. I remember that John had been talked to by "Entertainment Tonight" a few days before last November's "48 Hours" special. He finally admitted that, after years of Patsy's denials, that the pageants were a big deal to her because she wanted one last chance at spotlight, not knowing if she'd live much longer.

Curiouser and curiouser...

HMMMMM...just as I suspected all along.

Interesting phrasing...SHE wanted one last chance at the spotlight. She lived vicariously through JBR. Now if that isn't evidence that she wasn't playing with a full deck...

Interesting phrasing...SHE wanted one last chance at the spotlight. She lived vicariously through JBR. Now if that isn't evidence that she wasn't playing with a full deck...

I think so,too.Add to that the corporal cleaning,not taking JB to a Dr for her soiling issues,all the dirty underwear in JB's drawers being ignored (outer appearances being the only imprt thing)..not to mention her Lazarus line,her weird penchant for all things french (even a dr w. a french name for JB),her fascination w. the Kennedy's..even behaving like Jackie O. at JB's funeral...she just wasn't all there,IMO.
I think she really needed to be hospitalized after the murder..from descriptions of her...it's a shame JR didn't do the right thing by her.(that's not to say that I don't think he was involved).But I think she really needed some help,and he didn't get it for her (out of fear she might confess(?)).JMO.

Guys,
I have this posted on a thread, but for some reason, nobody seems to be replying to it...CK is the only one so far. SO, I am going to post it on a number of different threads, to make sure that it is read. Make your comments about it, on the thread that I started about it, though...if you don't mind. I found this very interesting....and I think that you will to.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This little diddy was posted over at FFJ by the poster by the name of LITTLE. Little gave me permission to bring it over here, for you guys to read. ENJOY!!!

The Watcher
Saturday, August 25, 2007 The world according to theis old Lawdog http://chetbowen.pieksma.com
Silent Night - A Cry In The Night
By Chet Bowen | August 14, 2007 - 11:42 pm - Posted in Survival, The world, Uncategorized
Silent Night - A Cry In The Night

Some people have called this horrible travesty of justice The Perfect Crime. But in reality it’s a crime that investigators within Boulder City Police Dept. has conclusively made public who they know to be the killer of one JonBenet Ramsey. I haven’t been a fanatic on following the progress of this murder but have listened with keen interest to any updates that might shed some light as to what led up to the fate of JonBenet. The murder of JonBenet Ramsey shocked the nation to its core. It shook me to the core.

Lately I began researching enough data regarding the information available and from all accounts of what Det. Steve Thomas had started until his resignation out of disgust of the treachery and deceit within the district attorney’s office which was being run by Alex Hunter. It was through this murder that Det. Thomas had made the revelation and reality of how disheartning his profession had become and the corrupt nature of DA Alex Hunter who cared for nothing but his political agenda and plea bargaining with some of the most horrendous criminals one can almost imagine. Alex HUnter, after all the years he served as district attorney had not once sent anyone to prison with a single death sentence. His style was to plea bargain regardless of the crime. The JonBonet Ramsey case was a clear presentation of a monster who was just as bad the killer themself in that Hunter cared more about votes than punishing criminals for their deeds. Has anyone ever wondered why Hunter was so chumsy with the Ramsey family?

John Mark Karr was the only person arrested in connection to JonBenet’s murder and after being extradicted back from Bangkok the case against him quickly fell apart because his story didn’t match up with facts known about her murder. He stated that he had drugged and sexaully assaulted her when in fact the autopsy report dictated that she had not been sexually assault, though there was evidence of chronic sexual abuse. Also, his DNA did not match the DNA evidence recovered from JonBenet’s underwear at the murder scene. He also stated he had picked up JonBonet at school when in fact school was closed on Christmas Day.
In the interest of hoping justice would be served, Det. Thomas tolerated it, except for those closed door sessions when detectives protested in frustration and where detectives demanded that the right things be done. But the right things weren’t being down. Det. Thomas in his resignation letter stated that DA Alex Hunter made every effort possible to sway detectives to conduct their investigation based on the intruder theory, when in fact it wasn’t possible of an intruder to have come from the outside because of the weather conditions where fresh snow was on the ground and no footprints of any kind could be found outside. Where JonBonet’s body was found played a primary factor that there was no intruder.

I am myself certified as a document examiner and trained in detecting deceit within hand writing. This training became very useful in my conclusion of who the killer is. I was given the opportunity of analyzing a copy of the hand written statements of the Ramseys and it was concluded that the prime suspect in JonBonet’s murder was her own mother….Patsy Ramsey. I don’t think she murdered her with any fore thought or premeditation on her part but I do certainly believe this woman to be the one who killed her. There is strong suggestion that Mrs. Ramsey could have killed her out of momentary rage. JonBonet was known to wet the bed often and Mrs. Ramsey may have become very irritated after a long and trying day. It was noted in the autopsy that no laceration was present when her skull had been fractured. The only explanation of this kind of fracture would be typical of someone’s head being violently thrown against the smooth edge of a tub or toilet.

Could her 9 year old brother at the time could have killed her? It’s possible because it was known that JonBonet slept in the same room with Burke Ramsey often. He had motive because he was always put on the back burner for attention when JonBonet was given all the attention from Patsy and dear old dad was always gone on business.

Fleet Russell White was best friends with John Ramsey until after the murder. Mr. White was so convinced that the Ramsey’s were involved with her slaying that the last words he spoke to John Ramsey before they parted way was, “The next time I see you, I hope it’s in a court room.”

Innocent people were not “cleared”, publicly or otherwise, even when it was unmistakably the right thing to do, as reputations and lives were destroyed. Some in the district attorney’s office, to this day, pursue weak, defenseless, and innocent people in shameless tactics that one couldn’t believe more bizarre if it were made up. That very thing happens right here in Louisiana. I fear such tactics may have infected our judicial system throughout this great nation.

In conclusion without drawing this out into a long story, there is reliable information that can be gathered via the internet. Such resources include resignation letters from Det. Thomas and why he resigned, to the autopsy report on JonBenet. A word of caution. There are many web sites out there that differs from my own opinion and as such extreme caution should be excersized before concluding what you read is a fact. I only base my conclusion on 22 years of law enforcement and the training and available documents at the time I had in the opportunity to analyze documents submitted to me during initial training. All the document examiners that were present at the training facility where I was at in Baton Rouge came to the same conclusion as I, that one Patsy Ramsey was the killer, though she has since died from ovarian cancer.

Kind regards,
Capt. C. Bowen

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 14th, 2007 at 11:42 pm and is filed under Survival, The world, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

http://chetbowen.pieksma.com/?p=90

I think so,too.Add to that the corporal cleaning,not taking JB to a Dr for her soiling issues,all the dirty underwear in JB's drawers being ignored (outer appearances being the only imprt thing)..not to mention her Lazarus line,her weird penchant for all things french (even a dr w. a french name for JB),her fascination w. the Kennedy's..even behaving like Jackie O. at JB's funeral...she just wasn't all there,IMO.
I think she really needed to be hospitalized after the murder..from descriptions of her...it's a shame JR didn't do the right thing by her.(that's not to say that I don't think he was involved).But I think she really needed some help,and he didn't get it for her (out of fear she might confess(?)).JMO.

I think when PR finally died, JR breathed a sigh of relief that could be heard all over the country!

I think when PR finally died, JR breathed a sigh of relief that could be heard all over the country!

I think so,too..he appeared to be very relaxed in interviews.even smiling and saying that Karr looked like a regular guy...:rolleyes:
he was happy and relieved,no doubt.

I think so,too..he appeared to be very relaxed in interviews.even smiling and saying that Karr looked like a regular guy...:rolleyes:

Sure...because the only other person in the world who knew exactly what happened that night is now forever silent. (just like poor JBR)

Yep, I think so too...that John breathed a huge sigh of relief, after Patsy died. He acted antsy...on the edge of his seat...everytime she opened her mouth to speak.

And I can't believe that John thinks that girlie boy, Karr...looks like a regular guy. :rolleyes: That is stupid...

Actually, that pathetic pic of Karr with the eyeliner tattoo and blonde hair and that expression on his face always reminded me of the photo of JBR dressed in white with the baby's breath wreath on her head- as creepy as this sounds. I thought Karr was trying to himself LOOK like the object of his obsession- JBR.

Yep, a regular guy.....

Actually, that pathetic pic of Karr with the eyeliner tattoo and blonde hair and that expression on his face always reminded me of the photo of JBR dressed in white with the baby's breath wreath on her head- as creepy as this sounds. I thought Karr was trying to himself LOOK like the object of his obsession- JBR.

Yep, a regular guy.....

Yep...just a regular guy, alright.

That reminds me of the BTK Killer, he would dress up like a woman, and then somehow take pictures of himself, hanging from a tree and being tortured....so that he could go back and look at them....and well...you know. Yep...I guess that John would consider him a regular guy, too. :confused:

Full deck or not, it was a direct contradiction to her much-repeated "just a few Sundays" mantra.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx
Back