Sam's Club restricts purchases of certain types of rice

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not true for everyone- Im actually skinnier because of being a vegetarian. I also have a very low cholesterol and no blood pressure problems. Each person can require a different type of diet to make them healthier. Avoiding animal products lets me eat as much as I want and not have to worry about weight. Some people do better on a omni diet and need the animal products (dairy, meat, poultry) but not everyone.
Me too- vegan, low BP and very low cholesterol. And I love Lundberg's rice above all others. Energy level is fantastic,too. No mood swings because I'm not exposed to all the hormones they give to the animals.

Our ground here is terrible, we have tried for years to grow something, anything! And get NOTHING :eek: I did not know you could grow in hay bales I will have to look up that procedure.

The feed ordeal is just sad, its not actually OUR feed, the neighbor uses our barn and pasture for his horses and we share the tack room for his feed and stuff I want to store. Thats not the only stuff thats been stollen around here either. Recently we are having a lot of crime.

I have not done the haybale method myself but read about it last year at ctv. A couple of posters were doing it that way in limited spaces.
I hope you try it and get good results.
We may actually have some snow again Monday :mad: so the our planting is on hold for now.

Your neighborhood sounds like mine.....without the theft tho.(knock on wood)
Maybe set up a camcorder and see what's going on there? I just hate when people feel free to take others property.:furious: :behindbar

To truly stockpile, a family would need a lot of stored foods for at least a year. That would involve oxygen absorbers and things like mylar liners that I can't afford and don't know anything about. I started trying to keep a couple of months staple foods on hand when the bird flu scare was going around just in case. With all the warnings going around I'm going to make sure I can take care of the kids and it helps me financially because I have to cook more from scratch in order to use it up before it expires.

Me too- vegan, low BP and very low cholesterol. And I love Lundberg's rice above all others. Energy level is fantastic,too. No mood swings because I'm not exposed to all the hormones they give to the animals.

I love lundberg, Sweet Jubilee blend ( I think thats its name) is so good! My pms is gone, I suffered with it for years. Cramps are better and my period is lighter! Probably too much info for the guys if they read this :crazy:

My local Walmart is officially out of rice with no idea when they will restock. Watch the price of rice skyrocket when it does return.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620
Back