San Antonio Cold Case Potential Documentary Noelle Blaskowski

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

docrivera38

Reaction score
My name is Jason Rivera and I am a documentary film maker and Combat Veteran from San Antonio. My 1st documentary was about Robert Pikin Quiroga, San Antonio's 1st world boxing champ would would later be murdered by one of his childhood bullies. For my next documentary i am looking into cold cases from San Antonios Past. I am a novice when it comes to finding info and who to speak to. I just recently learned about this forum and I hope to meet like minded individuals. I am really just wanting tips to help finding information and people to interview for the documentary. My intent is not to capitalize on any tragedies but rather tell someones story. My last documentary I did for no money on a shoe string budget and intend to do the same for this one.

1996 - NOELLE BLASKOWSKI​

CASE 96/753312​

December 13, 1996
On Friday, December 13, 1996, police received a call to the Oakview Motel for a DOA. Upon their arrival, the police were met by the Manager, who stated that as he approached the apartment door to collect rent money, he found the door ajar, and saw the complainant lying on the floor of her room.
Officers entered the apartment and found Noelle Blaskowski wearing nothing by a cut-off T-shirt. Her hands were bound behind her. The TV was turned on and the volume was set at loud. The complainant's vehicle, a 1993 white Nissan Sentra 4-door, was found parked in the parking lot of the motel. Noelle Blaskowski had last been seen Thursday, December 12.
Noelle Blaskowski, was 24 at the time of her murder and a dancer at the Wild Zebra Club. The Medical Examiner determined the cause of death to be manual strangulation.

I am merely trying to search for the correct way to go about accquiring information regarding this murder.

1990 ANTOINETTE JORDAN​

CASE 90/264188​

May 26, 1990
A passerby walking along the N. Walters Street Bridge (300 block of Rullman) on Saturday, May 26, 1990, noticed a woman lying face up under the bridge. When police arrived at the scene they discovered the body of Antoinette Jordan, age 35, she had died as the result of a gunshot. The disarray of her clothing suggested sexual assault. Robbery did not appear to be the motive. The investigation suggests that Antoinette Jordan may have known her killer.
Antoinette Jordan was the mother of eight children, ages 3 through 16.
The killer left behind evidence at the scene, and with the advancement of today's technology, these items are being submitted for re-analysis.

This is another case that I am trying to investigate. Most documentaries take years to make so i know the process can be extremely tedius. for that reason I am picking a few cases to investigate so i have multiple avenues of approach.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back