sawgrass apt virtual tour

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I dont have a photobucket account but it is possible that we will lose access to all of these photos since Casey is out of jail now. If anyone can upload to their account somewhere that might be a good thing. When the birth pics came out, the albums were deleted right away. Hoping someone can save these albums, they sure come in handy for researching! I see a calendar hanging on the wall there that says July in the bottom right corner (where the next mth is usually announced on calendars)although I could not find a yr so last June may be correct for sure.

This is a very interesting find. There has been discussion of people Casey knew (or might have know - Derek Williams I believe) that may have lived at Sawgrass. This seems to help confirm that she knew people there and was familiar with the place. In my mind it helps explain where she got the name Sawgrass Apts. when she told LE she had dropped Caylee off there. It might also explain the Zanaida Gonzalez "coincidence" - that perhaps through these friendships she was able to see that a ZG had visited the complex. In any case, when pressed by LE, it seems Casey always points to locations that she is familiar with. More of that part lie, part truth nonsense she spits forth.

Wow - not exactly glowing comments..LOL. The pictures sure do make it look really nice don't they? Guess we know the truth.

Well maybe its nicer now. The last comment was jan 08 and it seem to be undre new owners, who cleaned it up. But those pics do seem real nice!

I notice in the title records it was called something else and I believe ownership was transferred at some point. Unfortunately my login is on the fritz and I have sent in for a new one..so I cannot retrieve the deeds.
But I am thinking that they changed hands as PAC Development owns them and i think their properties are supposed to be higher quality?
It was Sea Cove or something like that prior.

I cropped out the cell phone and resized it but I can't figure out how to make it any clearer than this.

cacp.jpg

Interesting point on the Absinthe.
http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/pictures/?action=view&current=Picture102.jpg

Read this...
http://www.feeverte.net/faq-absinthe.html

Why was absinthe banned?

Because that stuff makes you crazy!! After all, the French slogan goes "Absinthe rend fou!" and they ought to know, right?
One French politician who supported the ban claimed that if absinthe remained legal, half the population would eventually be employed in fitting the remaining half with straightjackets as a result.

Things that make you go hmmmm....

Now that's a good note. I didnt notice it because I have never heard of it! It is illegal and drinking absinthe causes forms of bizarre and psychotic behavior, hallucinations, sudden delirium, convulsions, and even suicide and death. I believe it was what was being drank on that boat where that a groom disappeared, another case, a while back.

My first thought was--Yep, Saw Grass. However, after looking further the kitchen sink isn't right. If you look at Saw Grass' floorplans, ALL sinks are set on the diagonal. In the photobucket slide show, pic #71 of 265 (labeled Pic106, but #71 in the slideshow) clearly shows the sink set parallel to the counter. It's possible it's still Saw Grass and the floorplans aren't accurate, but the sink makes me think not.

As far as time, the pics appear to have been taken July 14th & 15th of 2007. The calendar on the refrigerator corresponds to the July 2007 calendar, and several of the pics in the slideshow are dated July 13th/14th 2007. Pic #70 just before the sink pic is dated 2:43 AM July 14, 2007. I realize the dates could be off, but the fact that the calendar corresponds to July 2007 makes me think the dates are at least CLOSE to right. LOL. MOO.

My first thought was--Yep, Saw Grass. However, after looking further the kitchen sink isn't right. If you look at Saw Grass' floorplans, ALL sinks are set on the diagonal. In the photobucket slide show, pic #71 of 265 (labeled Pic106, but #71 in the slideshow) clearly shows the sink set parallel to the counter. It's possible it's still Saw Grass and the floorplans aren't accurate, but the sink makes me think not.

As far as time, the pics appear to have been taken July 14th & 15th of 2007. The calendar on the refrigerator corresponds to the July 2007 calendar, and several of the pics in the slideshow are dated July 13th/14th 2007. Pic #70 just before the sink pic is dated 2:43 AM July 14, 2007. I realize the dates could be off, but the fact that the calendar corresponds to July 2007 makes me think the dates are at least CLOSE to right. LOL. MOO.

Good observation. Apparently Sawgrass is under new ownership and underwent renovation. Perhaps the renovation included the kitchen? Why retain the 70's cabinets though? :waitasec:

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t168/icons157/pictures/?action=view&current=Picture017-1.jpg

In this photo is a phone. who can PS to see time/date?

Also, I think we have a match (cabinetry, wall colors)
And I believe this is a female apartment.
It is 'decorated"
Crystal bowl on counter, pink candles, zebra rug

either that or a gay male

Y'all have probably answered this already - I looked very closely at these pictures a couple weeks ago - the calendar on the wall (behind the Absinth guys) is July 2007 (if anyone has the inclination - the playing cards on the glass table are pretty interesting. Not g rated, that's for sure.)

I believe Caylee has been there and been babysat there. Management does not see everyone who comes to the complex. And perhaps, the owners do not want media to blacklist them with covering that Casey spent a lot of time there. It would ruin their rep. Maybe, just maybe -being far fetched here -the sitter is related or close to management or the owner... or like someone else said, it is very easy to rent a room from someone else who has the lease in their name. renting with... or sublet. Even the senior complex is possible if the sitter was staying with an older relative temporarily. The sitter could possibly not even be a US Citizen. So many avenues.

The cabinets are hideous and the breakfast bar/ponywall between the dining-living area and kitchen are seeminly identical.

I THINK this is a good find... coupled with the anonymous family member of psychics makes it eery. does anyone know if JG ever lived there or had friends there too? did they share the same circle of friends since they remained friends? perhaps a sitter took caylee, thinking that she cared more about her in caylee and now fears going to jail. or the biodad's family has her. perhaps some of the money she was stealing was to pay the babysitter. don't know. I think LP is onto something when he speculates she is acting like she knows Caylee is with someone she knows. enough of my rambling.

good spotting!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back