Sbtc

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RedChief said:
Thanks trixie, you're very kind. I look forward to sleuthing with you....as long as you keep patting me on the back.

Perhaps you'd care to give me your take on John's observations, during his '98 interview with LE, regarding what he saw in the wine cellar when he discovered JBR's body, and the obstructions he encountered in the basement en route to the train room.

I recall reading (I think in PMPT) that he told someone that JBR had been wrapped papoose-like in the white blanket when he found her, and I recall being informed (somehow) that he told Linda Arndt that morning that it looked like an inside job.

Later...much later...I read that part of the Douglas/Olshaker book which discusses the Ramsey case, wherein Douglas said he was assured by someone, possibly Ramsey or Ramsey's attorney, that the body was not wrapped in the blanket but instead DRAPED with it haphazardly. He interpreted that as indicating that the perp hadn't treated the dead child with care and respect; i.e., had no emotional attachment to it. He said the perp had probably intended to use the blanket to carry JBR. That was his explanation for the presence of the blanket. WHAT?????????????

There are two people who know did this...

I think John and Patsy Ramsey change their story depending on who they are talking to and according to what purposes they need served. More on John later.......................

trixie said:
I think John and Patsy Ramsey change their story depending on who they are talking to and according to what purposes they need served. More on John later.......................

Criminy! Surely you're not suggesting that Patsy isn't the quintessential mild mannered, charming and lovely Southern belle?

RedChief said:
Criminy! Surely you're not suggesting that Patsy isn't the quintessential mild mannered, charming and lovely Southern belle?

Look out now, RedChief.....Of course. ALL us Southern belles are mild mannered, charming and lovely. It's when we get riled that it gets a bit rough on the rough. :slap:

RedChief said:

lol! There is a poster here called concernedperson who can tell you exactly what Patsy is really like. :eek: "Mild mannered and charming" don't enter into her experience.

Good golly, Miss Daisy,

I was jes' teasin'.

Now, don't go gettin' all riled up, when I ask you which is the correct vernacular for your neck o' the woods-guarding or watching over?

"I'm going home to my Louisiana Lou."--New Christy Minstrels

RedChief said:
Good golly, Miss Daisy,

I was jes' teasin'.

Now, don't go gettin' all riled up, when I ask you which is the correct vernacular for your neck o' the woods-guarding or watching over?

"I'm going home to my Louisiana Lou."--New Christy Minstrels
I'm ambidextrous in the Atlanta, Redchief. I know you were teasing.

"Georgia"-----Ray Charles

Trix...I read that concerned person had an "experience" with PR.

Personally, I don't know her....probably wouldn't admit it if I did.....but I use to run into her occasionally in Buckhead while doing errands. The last time was at the cleaners. You always knew when she was around because the media wasn't far behind. She appeared pleasant enough...always smiling. Actually, I felt a little sorry for her. Regardless of what when on in her house in Bolder it seemed to me that would be ones own private little hell not to be able to step outside without a swarm of reporters always following, neighbors wondering whether you killed your child or not and some that just KNEW for sure she did....or so they said.

Miss Daisey said:
Personally, I don't know her....probably wouldn't admit it if I did.....but I use to run into her occasionally in Buckhead while doing errands. The last time was at the cleaners. You always knew when she was around because the media wasn't far behind. She appeared pleasant enough...always smiling. Actually, I felt a little sorry for her. Regardless of what when on in her house in Bolder it seemed to me that would be ones own private little hell not to be able to step outside without a swarm of reporters always following, neighbors wondering whether you killed your child or not and some that just KNEW for sure she did....or so they said.

MissDaisey, what was the "talk" around Buckhead about the Ramseys when the crime was committed? What did the locals say about it/them?

Nehemiah said:
MissDaisey, what was the "talk" around Buckhead about the Ramseys when the crime was committed? What did the locals say about it/them?
Nehemiah,

When the crime was committed, we didn't hear any more than you did via the media as they lived in Boulder and we live in Atlanta.

Other than gossip, I don't really know what the "locals" had to say about it/them. I think most people just gave them a wide berth. At least, that was my impression.

I would think, when something like this occurs, one would only keep the confidence of VERY close family and a friend or two, wouldn't you? I mean, after all,.....they were trying to outrun the Boulder police at that time. Maybe still are, for all I know.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaspurrjax
Back