Found Safe SC - Amanda Joy Nettles, 29, wanted to meet mom, Wedgefield, Sumter Country, 30 Mar 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Totally O/T but a chilling observation : She was last heard from roughly 26 hours after Samantha was kidnapped. NR's route from Cola to New Zion would have taken him very close to where she lived. That said, I'm almost certain he was already in custody at 3 am in Cola.

Two FB pages that she is using simultaneously, although one is more private and has 2,957 friends. Just as I posted, @Doodles found a third facebook page, but that hasn't been posted on since July, 2018.

ETA: 3rd FB page commentary.

I think in one of the pictures (with a friend) it looks like the same colored tattoo on her right upper body (and it doesn't look like letters) It's hard to see what it is.

Interesting comments on this article :

The Sumter Item

Sadly people are throwing all kinds of comments on the Internet/FB. Only her friends or family would know if she was a drugs user. IMO it really doesn't matter. Was she upset when she made contact by phone with her mother, so early in the morning? I hope she's ok and quickly found. It's sounds and looks like she was troubled one way or another.

Totally O/T but a chilling observation : She was last heard from roughly 26 hours after Samantha was kidnapped. NR's route from Cola to New Zion would have taken him very close to where she lived. That said, I'm almost certain he was already in custody at 3 am in Cola.

I'm sorry but who is Samantha?

<modsnipped info not allowed even if public record> If she does not follow up and present herself at a LE so Sumter LE can be sure the phone call was from her, then her photo needs to be shared and reshared on Facebook so maybe someone knows something and will come forward. After what happened in Columbia, every missing person case in SC needs to be taken very seriously and every effort made to locate the missing, hopefully alive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila
Back