SC SC - Amir Jennings, 18 mo., Columbia, Nov 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.11alive.com/rss/article/...toddler?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Nothing new here really...where is this precious pumpkin???

Sounds a lot like Casey Anthony EXCEPT that the extended family called LE after a few days, not a month.

Praying that someone took him off her hands while she was struggling with depression and just doesn't realize what it's turned into. I cannot bear the idea of that baby outside when it is so freaking cold right now. :(

So happy to see a found alive tag next to Amir's name but I can't find a link saying so.

Where is that news coming from? Mom was found - but I haven't seen anything about Amir being found?

Salem

Where is that news coming from? Mom was found - but I haven't seen anything about Amir being found?

Salem

Perhaps this got marked found in error. There are no posts indicating he was found, no articles, links or updates on his facebook either.

I pray it's true and we see something on the news soon to confirm.

I'm watching our local (Atlanta) news and have not seen anything about Amir yet.

Well, the "Found Alive" in this thread title caught my eye and now I don't see anything on him being found alive. What's going on?

I'm going to move it back and if something comes up, we can move it again. I don't think he has been found. I think maybe the thread was moved because mom has been found and the mod with the info is not online right now. So when she gets here, she can straighten me out :)

Salem

I'm going to move it back and if something comes up, we can move it again. I don't think he has been found. I think maybe the thread was moved because mom has been found and the mod with the info is not online right now. So when she gets here, she can straighten me out :)

Salem

OH no! I was so glad to see that at least one of these missing babies had been found. I will check later and I really hope to see that he has been found alive.

What a difference between the first photo and the second! In the first, mom's skin is clear, her eyes are bright and she is very attractive. She has aged about 20 years and looks like she has been living a hard life.

Missing Photo:
u5TiU.Th.74.jpg

Mug shot:
NeSLo.Th.74.jpg

Another child missing!
I heard about this at the start of Nancy tonight and just cried.
I had to change the channel.
I'm watching Biggest Loser now and am turning off the computer for awhile.
I guess tomorrow I will try to catch up on this thread, but my prayers are that he will be found before then.
Hugs to everyone!

Amir last seen on Thanksgiving by his grandmother, who is very worried. Was only found to be missing when Mom had a one-car accident and it came out about Amir. She is in jail now and is not helping to find Amir. Her stories have changed.

I think she will be charged, in a way similar to Elizabeth Johnson. The changing stories will be the thing LE has to go on; the ones who stop talking to LE altogether put LE in a bind, with regards to any charges, i.e. Sky, etc...

Another child was found alive tonight that had been stolen earlier in the day. A woman found the baby in a car crying in a park. I haven't seen anything about Amir being found.

What a precious little boy! He's so cute!

I am very afraid for him though. Sadly I think she either did something to him, or she allowed someone else to harm him. There's really no other reason for her to lie about her baby's whereabouts.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back