SC SC - Amir Jennings, 18 mo., Columbia, Nov 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Based on the fact that LE is looking at blood stained blankets and a shovel and that no one has stepped forward to say they have this little guy, I'm thinking it doesn't look good for Amir.

I read on the missing/information thread that a sister that lives in Atlanta reported Zinah missing. So, was she reported missing in both Atlanta and Columbia? Does it seem like looking for Amir was secondary to everyone?

bbm
I'm betting "my nephew is missing, he's with his mum" didn't really go over well with the Police. I think they had to report Zinah AND Amir missing, but I bet their concern was with Amir.

EAST POINT | Mother of missing toddler retains notable attorney

COUMBIA, S.C. -- The mother of a missing South Carolina toddler has retained a notable criminal defense attorney.

Hemphill Pride II said Tuesday that he now represents 22-year-old Zinah Jennings and has visited her at the psychiatric hospital where she is being evaluated.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article...r-of-missing-toddler-retains-notable-attorney

COUMBIA, S.C. -- The mother of a missing South Carolina toddler has retained a notable criminal defense attorney.

Hemphill Pride II said Tuesday that he now represents 22-year-old Zinah Jennings and has visited her at the psychiatric hospital where she is being evaluated.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article...r-of-missing-toddler-retains-notable-attorney

I hope she tells someone at the psychiatric facility what she did with the baby.

Zinah....confession is good for the soul.....if you have one.

wow...sounds like grandma is just as mean as her daughter.

I think grandma is in denial about her daughter.....but maybe there was a reason she didn't like Amir's dad.

That poor baby. It's just heartbreaking.

--this is the lawyer that zinah's mom hired for her on january 5th.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - GA GA - Amir Jennings, 18 months, Atlanta, Mom found in Columbia,SC; November 2011

January 5/2012.

An attorney hired by Zinah Jennings' mother
said he expects the family to issue a statement, perhaps Friday, asking "the public to do everything they can to help locate her grandson."

Hemphill P. Pride II said he has not had an opportunity to meet with the young woman and was not certain whether she will permit him to represent her.

He indicated Zinah Jennings may be "rebellious" because of her relatively young age.

The Richland County Public Defender's Office is currently representing Jennings. It had no comment Thursday.

Amir sweet baby, we haven't forgotten you ~ sending you hugs and cuddles and special prayers darling boy xo

http://www.live5news.com/story/1649...s-motion-appears-in-richland-county-courtroom

Posted: Jan 11, 2012 12:03 PM EST
Updated: Jan 21, 2012 12:26 PM EST
By Jody Barr

<snipped>
A source close to the case told WIS that Jennings' attorney called for the hearing after the 22-year-old mother underwent mental health evaluations over the weekend. Allegations were that some of the information Jennings gave during her evaluations was leaked to prosecutors. WIS is trying to independently confirm the information.

I do NOT want this to be left with her very young self playing mute, like Baby Gabriel's mother. Please do not let them stop looking for this baby....

:bump:

Where are you little Amir?

If she was noticed (by her father) in the back yard with a shovel, have they searched the yard? Have SAR dogs been to the home in question?

wow...sounds like grandma is just as mean as her daughter.

I think grandma is in denial about her daughter.....but maybe there was a reason she didn't like Amir's dad.

That poor baby. It's just heartbreaking.

What did grandma do that is mean? When she said Amir might be with his dad, I don't think she said it as an accusation. I think she said it as a prayer, because that would mean Amir was safe.

Zinah is the one who reportedly kept Amir from his father. Zinah is not the grandmother. She is the mother who won't tell where Amir is.

What did grandma do that is mean? When she said Amir might be with his dad, I don't think she said it as an accusation. I think she said it as a prayer, because that would mean Amir was safe.

Zinah is the one who reportedly kept Amir from his father. Zinah is not the grandmother. She is the mother who won't tell where Amir is.

I am clarifying my opinion here....since it has been misconstrued.

I do not think Zinah's mother is mean. Not sure why you included me?????

I'm sure she was hoping that Amir was with his father safe and sound.

I was suggesting that she may be in denial about what was actually going on her daughter's life. That was nothing close to calling her mean.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Merythe
Back