SC SC - Amir Jennings, 18 mo., Columbia, Nov 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Spoke to my aunt and unfortunately she has no new info to share. She even asked if I knew more than she did. The case has not been handed over to the solicitors office yet so she has little info at this time.

I think that we need to remember that the pregnant info is coming from Zinah's lawyer in an attempt to have her released from jail. There has been no proof of it as far as I know. Zinah was supposed to have a hearing today concerning her mental health and pregnancy issues. I will try to find out info about the result of that.

I am concerned about Columbia police and how they will handle this case. I hope and pray that they don't overlook something or mess the case up.

ETA: report from the hearing today.
http://www.wistv.com/story/16629563/mother-of-missing-sc-toddler-expected-in-court

"Pride told a judge that his pregnant client's $150,000 bond should be lowered so she can be released and get prenatal care. The judge said he will rule later."

We all know that Zinah is a liar. This could just be another ploy of hers.

Spoke to my aunt and unfortunately she has no new info to share. She even asked if I knew more than she did. The case has not been handed over to the solicitors office yet so she has little info at this time.

I think that we need to remember that the pregnant info is coming from Zinah's lawyer in an attempt to have her released from jail. There has been no proof of it as far as I know. Zinah was supposed to have a hearing today concerning her mental health and pregnancy issues. I will try to find out info about the result of that.

I am concerned about Columbia police and how they will handle this case. I hope and pray that they don't overlook something or mess the case up.

ETA: report from the hearing today.
http://www.wistv.com/story/16629563/mother-of-missing-sc-toddler-expected-in-court

"Pride told a judge that his pregnant client's $150,000 bond should be lowered so she can be released and get prenatal care. The judge said he will rule later."

If she is pregnant, then I certainly want the innocent baby she is carrying to get the best care possible at this point. I really hope Zinah wasn't using drugs before she was arrested....ugh!
But why can't the prenatal care be done in jail? Zinah can take her prenatal vitiamins, and see a DR. there, can't she? I doubt she can be trusted out on her own. The unborn baby, if it exists, may be better off with Zinah in jail.

Unbelievable! Is this guy related to Jose B? I can't believe he argued this with a straight face!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...of-missing-s.c-boy-amir-jennings-denied-bond/

Her attorney, Hemphill Pride II, says he is shocked at the judge's decision. He said police are violating his client's constitutional rights by opposing her release on bond.

Hemphill Pride II said in court Monday that police oppose Jennings' release from jail because the 22-year-old mother hasn't told them where her young son is. He said the $150,000 bond is punishment because she is not talking to police. Pride says Jennings has a right to remain silent, and that his client would have a lower bond if authorities were not still looking for her son.

:waitasec:

I would remind her lawyer that she is in fact a flight risk as she has ties to Georgia. Also that there is an innocent little boy that is missing that she has repeatedly lied about even his existance. If she didn't want to spend time in jail while waiting trial then perhaps she should not have broken any laws.

MOO

and that his client would have a lower bond if authorities were not still looking for her son.

and she would have NO bond if her son were not missing---- grown women can leave with their kids..they just have to be CARING for their kids when the police roll up---- sigh. so frustrated tonight!!!!

Zinah....where is your baby Amir? Please talk. He deserves to come home.

I don't think Amir is alive. I wish I felt differently, but I think Zinah harmed her son.

Even though you are probably right, I keep hoping he will be found alive. It's hard to think about all the things that could have occurred. Amir deserved so much better...............

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back