GUILTY SC - Brantley Smith, 2, fatally beaten and sexually abused, Laurens Co, Jul 2018 *mom & bf arrested*

• Thread starter Deleted member 122964
  • Start date
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Index Journal newspaper has Jessica in the July 9th booking pictures with the reason for arrest as "assist other agency.". My guess is that moved her to the Greenwood County jail until her trial. The pic is different than the original mugshot. You have to scroll through other mugshots to see hers. See who was booked at the Greenwood County jail -- July 9, 2018

either they don't have the proper security for her at her county, or they are keeping the codefendants apart for some reason.

Thank you for the updates... I have been looking on facebook and other news sites for information with no luck...I can't understand how people can do a innocent child harm...and what shocks me the most the dad wanted his boys..

happens a lot. Gabriel fernandez' grandparents wanted him, Mariah woods' dad wanted her.....

The Index Journal newspaper has Jessica in the July 9th booking pictures with the reason for arrest as "assist other agency.". My guess is that moved her to the Greenwood County jail until her trial. The pic is different than the original mugshot. You have to scroll through other mugshots to see hers. See who was booked at the Greenwood County jail -- July 9, 2018

Mi agree. The Greenwood jail assisted Lauren’s jail by taking her as a prisoner. They may not have wanted her in same facility as Looper or maybe she was threatened. Her accusation just makes me ill. I don’t understand how a mother could participate or watch that happening to anything let alone her own child.

Death penalty sought for SC man accused of ‘brutally’ molesting, killing toddler

"LAURENS COUNTY, SC
Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty for the South Carolina man accused of molesting his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son and beating the toddler to death.

Eighth Circuit Solicitor David Stumbo and Laurens County Sheriff Don Reynolds announced Tuesday that the state will seek a death sentence for William Ryan Looper, who is charged with murder in the death of 2-year-old Brantley Justin Smith, according to a release from the solicitor’s office.

Brantley was found dead in a Clinton home in June, McClatchy reported previously. The boy had been “brutally beaten” and was “brutally sexually assaulted before his death,” the Laurens County Sheriff’s Office said at the time....

Looper’s girlfriend and Brantley’s mother, Jessica Blake Smith, also faces charges of unlawful neglect of a child and homicide by child abuse in Brantley’s death."

Death penalty sought for SC man accused of ‘brutally’ molesting, killing toddler

Brantley-Smith_1530556539777_47452257_ver1.0_640_360_1530558125986_47455554_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@MicheleT - just found this thread & wondering if you can get into the Laurens County court site. I can't.... I shouldn't follow cases that I can't get into their court sites... :(

"LAURENS COUNTY, SC
Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty for the South Carolina man accused of molesting his girlfriend’s 2-year-old son and beating the toddler to death.

Eighth Circuit Solicitor David Stumbo and Laurens County Sheriff Don Reynolds announced Tuesday that the state will seek a death sentence for William Ryan Looper, who is charged with murder in the death of 2-year-old Brantley Justin Smith, according to a release from the solicitor’s office.

Brantley was found dead in a Clinton home in June, McClatchy reported previously. The boy had been “brutally beaten” and was “brutally sexually assaulted before his death,” the Laurens County Sheriff’s Office said at the time....

Looper’s girlfriend and Brantley’s mother, Jessica Blake Smith, also faces charges of unlawful neglect of a child and homicide by child abuse in Brantley’s death."

Brantley-Smith_1530556539777_47452257_ver1.0_640_360_1530558125986_47455554_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So sad, for this innocent child.
DP on the cards.
What these Creeps do, is revolting.

@MicheleT - just found this thread & wondering if you can get into the Laurens County court site. I can't.... I shouldn't follow cases that I can't get into their court sites... :(

Not Michele but I can get in. Just notice of appearance, 4 charges iirc 9/25...
I dont see any future dates but I havent really looked before so am probably staring right at one :/

Thank you @MicheleT - but the last date on there was August. So nothing recent dates for hearing? And of course, I can't access the site....

TIA! :)

bumpitupbump_zpslfblvcp8.gif

Hey me again!

I'm going to be going through all my "oldie" cases that I haven't heard anything about in quite some time.
I hope someone can help me with these.
I'm going to call on
@JerseyGirl, @cybervampira, @SeesSeas, @MsMarple, @mistivon, @MicheleT

No access to this court site.
Hope you all don't mind me tagging you! I need HELP!!

I have:
Wednesday, August 15th:
*Preliminary Hearing - SC – Brantley Justin Smith (2) (June 30, 2018, Clinton) – *William “Billy” Ryan Looper () BF arrested & charged (6/30/18) with 1st degree murder, 1st degree criminal sexual conduct & 2 counts of unlawful conduct toward child. DA seeks DP.
Laurens County-can’t access
*Jessica Blake (Fowler) Smith (27) “mom” arrested & charged (6/30/18) with homicide by child abuse & 2 counts of child neglect.
6 & 7 year old taken to receive medical treatment, in foster care.
8/15/18: Had Preliminary hearing. No further dates as of 10/13

TIA!
animated-smileys-christmas-101.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member