Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends!

Hi Brittanee!! Just thinking about you and wishing we had some news!

I've got a 10 hour drive (YUCK) in my very near future -- as in tomorrow morning. You know I'll be thinking about you guys and Brittanee. I won't have access to any news, so I'll be hoping to hear something when I check in tomorrow night. I'll still be here through tonight, but I don't see much happening between now and then.

<3

I've got a 10 hour drive (YUCK) in my very near future -- as in tomorrow morning. You know I'll be thinking about you guys and Brittanee. I won't have access to any news, so I'll be hoping to hear something when I check in tomorrow night. I'll still be here through tonight, but I don't see much happening between now and then.

<3

Be safe. Hope and pray we could get some news soon.

CUE Center that helping with Britts search will be in NY area on there 2010 tour they be at lighthouse in remember of BD

&#8220;RALLY STOP&#8221; Family of Brittanee Drexel
The Charlotte-Genesee Lighthouse-
Ontario Beach Park
4800 Lake Ave. Rochester,NY (14613) &#8211; Monday, August 23, 6:30 PM

so if any of you that, is local in NY maybe can go and support the family,they wont be coming to SC this year!!!

Still wish there was more news,but i still feel they waiting or questioning the T clan,,,,,
Prayers for Drexel family!!!!

About to hit the road. You're on my mind already.

About to hit the road. You're on my mind already.

Have a safe trip LLLindsayy! I hope the upcoming sememster is easy for you and will be behind you before you know it! Check in with us when you arrive all safe and sound...

Thinking about Britt and her family today. Praying that somebody steps up soon with info that will help locate Britt!

wm

I have arrived at my destination -- my parents' house! Popped open the laptop and came straight to check on Brittanee. No new news so far, I see.

As a side note, I passed a "Matta River" on my way here. I guess I've been driving over it for years and years, but never paid attention. This time I definitely did a double-take, because I thought it said Mlatta!. Hahaha :)

Thanks for the well wishes wm!

I'll be back later on tonight.

***Good Morning All ****
Bumping Britt**** Back to our top we need answers we need news and most of all Britts family needs her home!!!!!!!!!
Prayers for news soon,,,,

As a side note, I passed a "Matta River" on my way here. I guess I've been driving over it for years and years, but never paid attention. This time I definitely did a double-take, because I thought it said Mlatta!. Hahaha :)

hehe... I think I have seen that river before too...

I kinda wished I would have picked a better username for here, but I really didn't plan on participating much, just lurking.. well that changed when I met my little group of peeps on here (that's you!) Oh well, seems like too much of a pain in the butt to change...

I went up to myrtle beach last night on a whim ... North myrtle beach really, concert at the house of blues...

Driving on that peice of 17 between Charleston and Georgetown was very eerie as usual... especially on the way back.. it was late and i kept zoning out thinking about what may have transpired on 4-22-09.. very scary.. I sure hope someone pays for what they did ! ! !

hehe... I think I have seen that river before too...

I kinda wished I would have picked a better username for here, but I really didn't plan on participating much, just lurking.. well that changed when I met my little group of peeps on here (that's you!) Oh well, seems like too much of a pain in the butt to change...

I went up to myrtle beach last night on a whim ... North myrtle beach really, concert at the house of blues...

Driving on that peice of 17 between Charleston and Georgetown was very eerie as usual... especially on the way back.. it was late and i kept zoning out thinking about what may have transpired on 4-22-09.. very scary.. I sure hope someone pays for what they did ! ! !

That stretch of road has always felt eerie to me. Back in the late 90's I was down in MB with my sister, my daughter, neice and nephew. I decided to take my neice to Barefoot Landing. I got lost and onto that stretch (I think that is where I was) and it got dark like it was going to storm. I tried not to act like "Auntie" was scared but I was. Fortunately I was able to find a safe place to turn around and made it safely to our destination. I cannot think of too many other places I may drive in the daytime and actually feel that scared.

Britt was moved down the page pretty quickly this morning.

Double bump LLLindsayy ;)

I know everyone else feels the same way. I get on the computer in the a.m. and think maybe today will be the day. My heart sinks when I see there hasn't been any new news.

Wishing we could hear something this weekend. I know everyone else hopes for the same. At the least, wish we would hear what the "T-clan" is up to these days? All lawyered up? Laying low. Planning to scoop some unspecting blue-eyed blonde up soon? Stashing the "stolen vehicle" found in someone's garage? All are absolutely my own opinion. Oh yeah, "innocent until proven guilty"...I almost forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo