Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Above respectfully snipped and BBM.

(I thought I posted a reply already but apparently it went to cyberspace so don't blame me if it comes up later!).

One article says no new searches planned without new tip and the other one says there will be new searches based on tip already received just not sure when. Which is it? :waitasec:

I agree, RochesterGirl- 4 hours is definitely not close to enough time for a thorough search unless they got something incredibly specific (i.e. in an abandoned car at such and such a location).

I thought the same when I saw the first, it hit me funny they didn't plan to look more? The 2nd article gives alot more detail and also gives the 2 areas.

I have to wonder if MBPD were trying not to give out to much info then changed their minds. I would think with this in the media maybe more people will talk.

I don't know if I believe LE in this case, as to whether they have a tip or lead, or are using old info, or don't have a lead, etc...why do they always seem to prevaricate on this issue? If they don't want to say, just say "no comment."

Does anyone know if Buzz radio station in ny had thing on Britt late last nite? i read on KD fb page for everyone tune in (that was like after midnite) ive searched the Buzz site but can not find anything on Britt,,and i posted to KD where was it listed,and i got smart *advertiser censored** reply to look it had alot of stories!!) humm she not to friendy,odd shes one that posted the news,also said she post the details,but of course she never did,,,,ppl r so RUDE!!! oh well never mine i was just told kd removed it dudddddd geeze why post if it wasnt true!!!
BUMPING FOR BRITT!!!!!!!!! SUPPORT THE CUE !!!!!

Rose

I know the Buzz is a morning talk show I do listen to it on way in to work. I think however it only broadcasts Monday through Friday (weekend shows are most likely repeats). I will listen tomorrow morning.

Sounds like KD is quite a problem for DD and some of the others who have distanced themselves from her.

Rose

I know the Buzz is a morning talk show I do listen to it on way in to work. I think however it only broadcasts Monday through Friday (weekend shows are most likely repeats). I will listen tomorrow morning.

Sounds like KD is quite a problem for DD and some of the others who have distanced themselves from her.

BBM - I have been trying to stay away from this but when WSers are being dissed, especially you Rose, I have to speak up because you guys here are so diligent and caring about Britt and DD. I said last week to "consider the source". Honestly, I wouldn't put stock in anything from KD. And yes, she is very rude but I would say not to take it personally as she is like that with everyone, DD and MC included, sad as that is.

I don't post much anymore, but I read this thread daily, for timely & accurate info. No one does it better than you guys!

BTW - to answer MLattas poll from last week: I believe the Roch gang knows someone or something. I still believe human trafficking is involved, although the MBPD seem to dismiss it so quickly (cant'/doesn't happen here) which leads me to believe it even more. I'm still thinking she is alive somehere. MHO.

Rose

oh ok i thought buzz show kd was talking of was 24/7 show on radio? ive listen to it before when someone sent letter about DD,, maybe we talking 2 diff radio shows? i dont no tho,,,but anyhow guess it wasnt true since kd removed it from her post,

[/B]

BBM - I have been trying to stay away from this but when WSers are being dissed, especially you Rose, I have to speak up because you guys here are so diligent and caring about Britt and DD. I said last week to "consider the source". Honestly, I wouldn't put stock in anything from KD. And yes, she is very rude but I would say not to take it personally as she is like that with everyone, DD and MC included, sad as that is.

I don't post much anymore, but I read this thread daily, for timely & accurate info. No one does it better than you guys!

BTW - to answer MLattas poll from last week: I believe the Roch gang knows someone or something. I still believe human trafficking is involved, although the MBPD seem to dismiss it so quickly (cant'/doesn't happen here) which leads me to believe it even more. I'm still thinking she is alive somehere. MHO.

Thanks, guess i should been learned my lesson on KD lol its so sad to be so rude/mean in time like this with Britt missing,,,,,my only hope and prayer is that Britt will be found,,,
yes i agree MB should should look at all possiblies on missing case,very weird,,i see they did search with dogs this saturday,from another tip they got(not cue but LE itself did search) but it rain all weekend so im thinking they research again,,,once reward $ is mention they get all kinds of tips,,,,,i just hope its not been a wasted almost 2 yrs looking in wrong places and wrong ppl???? i feel if its ppl from Gtown area, it still somehow involed Roc groups,some of them from NY had lived here and they may no alot of ppl down here,i do no for a fact,that ppl in Gtown/mccle area goes to ny alot they all got family up that way,so we known do not know who knows who,,LOL

Is ST and his group still "POI" in Britt's case?

She's out there, they just have to find the place she's at.

I hope they find her remains and this case is solved. I want the truth about what happened to Miss Drexel.

It's sad to know there are many people who know what happened to her and where she is. Glad to know they are going back to the 2 areas cause 4 hours is most likely not long enough to find her or any clues

Rochestergirl, I love your avi, it's so cute. Are the knockoff sunglasses the only Physical evidence the police have?

166626_198961033447498_100000008074414_787838_7783782_n.jpg

Lindsay, Thanks bunches for posting all these beautiful photos of Brittanee! It really is a great help in keeping Britt's face in the public. You are a sweetheart <3

wm

oh ok i thought buzz show kd was talking of was 24/7 show on radio? ive listen to it before when someone sent letter about DD,, maybe we talking 2 diff radio shows? i dont no tho,,,but anyhow guess it wasnt true since kd removed it from her post,

Sorry Rose your right of course there is the radio station called 98.9 the Buzz; and then the morning show called "The Breakfast Buzz, with Kimberly and Beck". That is where almost all of the BD info has been; it's possible they are doing it on another show on that station but I just assummed it was the Brkfast Buzz :)

Rochestergirl, I love your avi, it's so cute. Are the knockoff sunglasses the only Physical evidence the police have?

Thanks and I believe you are right but they won't even confirm the sunglasses are Britt's :(

We've discussed the sunglasses before...(following in MLatta's footsteps) - How many of you believe these sunglasses that were found are Britt's?

What are the chances they would be "planted" there?
What are the chances that someone who had very similar glasses would lose them in the general area where Britt's phone last pinged?

We've discussed the sunglasses before...(following in MLatta's footsteps) - How many of you believe these sunglasses that were found are Britt's?

What are the chances that someone who had very similar glasses would lose them in the general area where Britt's phone last pinged?

MBLover, I think the sunglasses are Britt's. I concluded this based on LE suddenly coming out with new info after mlatta filed the FIOA request re: those glasses.

IDK if the glasses were 'planted' there or not. It's a remote area and I am conflicted about whether someone would go to such trouble to dispose of the sunglasses in that location, unless it was someone familiar with the terrain.

MOO

wm

I do think they are probably BD's glasses or at least some she was wearing in a pic or two down on the beach. They may have belonged to one of the other girls and they just sort of shared them, as they seemed to "share the black shorts". Seems really odd that nothing else at all was found in and around that immediate area though. The reason I think they may not have actually belonged to her is that I believe when DD or the BF were questioned about the sunglasses, they could not say she had absolutely owned a pair exactly like those. I have at times thought they could have been planted there, but I think if someone had taken BD and tried to throw search efforts off, they would plant those glasses far away from where that cell phone had pinged.

i kinda got my doubts those sunglasses r britts, due to there were no wear or tear no type damage to glasses,thats odd due it was over a year and in water? and i heard family/cue say there not been any type of clothing,items or sign of britt in any of over the 50 searchs,so i feel if LE,mother,Cue thought they britts it been posted,so i feel it was no connection with those glasses,maybe just someone wanted few min of fame in news??? MOO tho,,,

I'm very conflicted too on the glasses...

I mean what are the chances that a pair of glasses like this, that were like, or similar to the ones Britt had been wearing (whether they were hers or not) would be found in close proximity

As well as the info finally coming out that LE didn't believe they were hers after MLatta's FOIA (like WM pointed out)

Then I think like Rose...why were there no signs of obvious wear on the glasses if they had been out there for about a year.

I think it would be a near miracle if something like leaves had been covering the glasses protecting them...then all of a sudden...bam...here they are for that lady to have found...

Then I think (like Strawberry pointed out)...if someone were to have planted them there...wouldn't they have planted the glasses somewhere else? Or could it be that someone did plant them there to keep the focus on that (or around that) specific area to keep the heat off of another area...

I'm still on the fence about the sunglasses and whether Britt was wearing them/had them in her possession or not (whether or not they were hers).

I do think they are probably BD's glasses or at least some she was wearing in a pic or two down on the beach. They may have belonged to one of the other girls and they just sort of shared them, as they seemed to "share the black shorts". Seems really odd that nothing else at all was found in and around that immediate area though. The reason I think they may not have actually belonged to her is that I believe when DD or the BF were questioned about the sunglasses, they could not say she had absolutely owned a pair exactly like those. I have at times thought they could have been planted there, but I think if someone had taken BD and tried to throw search efforts off, they would plant those glasses far away from where that cell phone had pinged.

This is where the girls BD went with could be of help. They could simply answer if BD bought sunglasses while in MB. If they shared the sunglasses. If she had them with her.

I don't think the sunglasses were Britt's if they were they definately would have been weathered; however I also don't think they were planted.

I don't think they were planted either - because how could someone be sure that someone would come across them at some point. I think if they had been planted that it would have been in a more available spot.

But you're right...why can't either of the girls come out and say something to the effect of they weren't my glasses...or Britt had glasses that looked like that...or Britt bought some sunglasses at the beach that looked like that. Something...anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV