Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of things got my attention after watching the Dr. Phil episodes a couple of times over the past couple of days. I've never seen the show before and I'm not sure when this was taped but DD just looks worn out. Poor lady. I was a bit surprised at the statement from Myrtle Beach police at the end of the show that no one at that time had been named a person of interest or suspect. Was PB named a person of interest later or maybe he wasn't named at all? I guess I see the term person of interest associated with his name in different stories posted on the internet quite a bit. Just wondering. I was also surprised when DD said she attempted to call JO and AL the night BD went missing but they didn't answer the phone. Have they ever talked with DD at any time? If they haven't that is just awful since they were the ones that invited BD to Myrtle Beach and drove her there. I don't understand why PB makes such a big deal out of the fact that his last name is misspelled. So what? It seemed to be his primary concern. I mean I have one of those last names too and I don't think I've ever seen it spelled correctly and it doesn't bother me. I'm used to it I guess. I also get the feeling one of the reasons PB hasn't talked with the DD is because his lawyer has advised him not too. When PB was asked that question his lawyer immediately spoke up and answered the question for PB by saying PB has cooperated with the police and what else can he do and what good would it do for PB to talk with the Drexels. I thought that was kind of a dumb thing to say because there is a lot of good you could do if you picked up your phone and called DD. He was being a lawyer I guess for what that is worth.

I think that when all of this began, everyone was on LE's radar, due to the simple fact that they had no leads to direct them elsewhere. They said that the circumstances regarding PB and his friends leaving SC so suddenly just hours after she vanishes seemed extremely suspicious. But, they say that even though he did acquire an attorney, he and his attorney were straight forward and compliant with the investigation. Peter, his friends and the rest of the people Brittanee went to SC with were all probably considered POI's...but not long after, they said they had no indication that any of them were involved. Their behavior and attitudes after the fact is what made people suspicious. To the entire world, they look guilty and suspicious as hell, but LE must know SOMETHING to contradict that.... I mean, they would have been grilling them for the last three years.. and to me, it seems like they stopped taking interest in possible involvement of the "friends" less than three weeks or so after Brittanee disappeared.

One of the most interesting moments from the Dr. Phil show was when Peter's attorney said that "Peter was so nervous he almost couldn't do this show"... Sorry, he didn't seem one bit nervous to me. The only word in his tiny vocabulary was "UMMM". He could barely complete a sentence. He didn't sound nervous, he sounded like a jackass in all honesty. I'm sorry, but I don't classify the statement "I'm not her babysitter" as being nervous or upset... I would classify that as tasteless and heartless at the least. You could literally see his anger- shaking his head and rolling his eyes constantly to a set of parents asking simple questions. He was rude to Dr. Phil who genuinely tried to give Peter and his attorney a chance to show some sympathy and share his side of the story, and to clear up any questions or miscommunication errors on his part... and what does he do? He comes in "attack mode" from the get go. Literally, his first sentence consisted of "THE MEDIA TWISTS EVERYTHING. UHH, YOU WEREN'T THERE, I WAS THERE.. WITH FOUR OTHER GUYS, WHY AM I SINGLED OUT". Like, calm down!! He looked more and more angry every time he went to say something and he was cut off by his lawyer. Your lawyer is there to help you, that's what mommy and daddy hired him for... to save your butt because you obviously aren't capable of saving your own.

I think this was brought up before... but perhaps Brittanee met someone shady at a club, he saw her walking, offered her a ride, and then took her down to the Georgetown area against her will? I just cant see PB and crew being able to pull off an abduction... they're a bunch of stupid, greedy, entitled, selfish kids, not cold-blooded abductors/murderers...if they had done something against Brittanee by now one of them would have talked.

She was clearly naive/trusting of strangers according to her friends (or maybe Dawn, not sure) seeing as how there's a video of her hanging out in a stranger's hotel room. That guy happened to be nice, but there's a lot of shady people who hang out at clubs that Britt could have just as easily trusted.

I've leaned toward this theory the most, I think.. People have said that she would have put up a fight if a complete stranger tried to abduct her. Myrtle Beach is so crowded, on spring break it would be difficult for someone to not see anything at all. If it was a stranger abduction, I'm confident with the fact that there would most likely be more than one individual involved. If one single stranger abducted her, I think it would have been noticed. Brittanee is a small girl, but everyone that knows her agrees on the fact that she would fight and not go unnoticed. If there were 2-3 people involved, I think it's extremely likely that they could have quickly grabbed her and shoved her in a vehicle without causing distraction.

just like you said, she was too trusting. If Peter or the other kids introduced her to someone they may have known, or even if it was a random stranger she met that none of them knew, she could have gotten in the car with them or something, not knowing that they were capable of being bad people. No one can think of a good reason as to why the kids behavior after her disappearance was so careless. IMO, either they really don't care and have no interest in whether she's okay or not, or they know too much. If she was hanging out with someone they knew or if they saw her spending time with someone she had just met there, they could possibly keeping quiet to avoid getting involved or being blamed for whatever has happened, even though they may be 100% innocent. If Peter did introduce her to someone shady at that club, he could have just freaked out and came home and lawyered up because he was scared of being blamed (which he was anyway). Not only did Peter have connections to the nightlife business in SC, but JO (owner of the shorts that were borrowed who demanded Brittanee return them) had previously lived in the Myrtle Beach area before moving to Rochester, so they would both know people in the area.

Was that video that the stranger college kid shot of Brittanee texting taken in his room or her room? I always thought it was her room at the Bar Harbor hotel..supposedly because she didn't want to walk back to her hotel alone. Either way, she had no idea who he was. It's a dangerous situation, and another perfect example of the fact that she's too trusting.. she could have easily trusted the wrong person, unfortunately.

He looked more and more angry every time he went to say something and he was cut off by his lawyer. Your lawyer is there to help you, that's what mommy and daddy hired him for... to save your butt because you obviously aren't capable of saving your own.

Snipped Respectfully
BBM
Not that it's a big difference but "mommy and daddy" didn't have to hire in for him. PB was able to handle that all on his own.

My thing is this: the reason Brittanee was feeling alienated was supposedly because the other kids were doing drugs, and Brittanee wasn't into that. After she went missing, they all swore up and down that they've never done drugs. This is a lie, because I know of at least three out of that group that are constantly talking about Marijuana & posting pictures of them smoking all over their Facebook pages & Instagram accounts.
if they truly weren't taking part in drug-related activities as they claim they never did, then what did they do or say to cause Brittanee to remove herself from the group? She wouldn't be walking everywhere alone just because she wanted to.. She said she was miserable.
So yeah, I would love to hear AL or JO's answer to that. They're lying through their teeth by saying none of them did drugs.

In part 2 of the Dr. Phil episode PB says that BD was going to call him if she wanted to go out later that night to party before she left the hotel room at the Bluewater. Maybe this has been stated before but I am wondering if part of her reason for walking to the Bluewater Resort that night was to go out to a party with PB and the 4 other guys. I am guessing that is why she borrowed the outfit. She was planning on going out for the night and then JO called her and wanted her outfit back so she could wear it that night instead.

My thing is this: the reason Brittanee was feeling alienated was supposedly because the other kids were doing drugs, and Brittanee wasn't into that. After she went missing, they all swore up and down that they've never done drugs. This is a lie, because I know of at least three out of that group that are constantly talking about Marijuana & posting pictures of them smoking all over their Facebook pages & Instagram accounts.
if they truly weren't taking part in drug-related activities as they claim they never did, then what did they do or say to cause Brittanee to remove herself from the group? She wouldn't be walking everywhere alone just because she wanted to.. She said she was miserable.
So yeah, I would love to hear AL or JO's answer to that. They're lying through their teeth by saying none of them did drugs.

I believe it also had a lot to do with the way they were treating her. IIRC she was texting to her bf JG about how terrible they were being to her & that was why she was spending so much time over the trip with PB.

And yes absolutely agree on the drug pieces, there are a handful of them that still to this day have pics smoking pot. In addition, half the tags on a few of the photos from JOs album made references to various drugs including X.

thanks BKS

Looks like they are going to just begin by reviewing files; no field work it says. I'm guessing Brittanee's case will be one since it says high profile cases. BBM

No field work will be required and the volunteers will not have any law enforcement authority. The team will meet at the Myrtle Beach Police Department Annex at 3340 Mustang St., in Myrtle Beach, and will be under the direct control of the captain of the investigative division or another designee.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/2013/02/23/3345087/myrtle-beach-police-turn-cold.html#storylink=cpy

I believe it also had a lot to do with the way they were treating her. IIRC she was texting to her bf JG about how terrible they were being to her & that was why she was spending so much time over the trip with PB.

And yes absolutely agree on the drug pieces, there are a handful of them that still to this day have pics smoking pot. In addition, half the tags on a few of the photos from JOs album made references to various drugs including X.

Yes! And "pang". I had never even heard of that reference before until I read through the old threads.

Yes! And "pang". I had never even heard of that reference before until I read through the old threads.

Agreed! On photo 34 (obviously hes high) of the bunch there were comments-

LD at 10:04pm April 29
tangtastics face is remarkable

JO at 10:05pm April 29
louie I'm doing big tangssss right now haha

KS at 10:06pm April 29
Its crazy I was so panged out . So god damn panged out

LD at 10:08pm April 29
i talked to mr. payng he says he comin up soon

KS at 10:10pm April 29
I hope so man I'm itchin for one of dem pangs I'm dunzo right now where u at csl

I am guessing photo 34 must be from someone's Facebook account. Never heard of 'Pang'. Probably a new term for an old drug. A lot more recreational drug use today as compared to when I was a teen. The modern day club scene is probably filled with drug usage.

Bumping for Britt!! Also wanted to repost the Eyes for Lies link to the suggestion column regarding Brittanee. Encouraging you to please cast your vote. It's simple & quick to do so, & Facebook nor any other means of social networking is required to vote. Simply hit the '3 votes' button & enter your email address at the prompt. From what I can see, her case is currently at the beginning of the list, meaning its ranked at the top for votes. As stated before, it's possible that she may watch the interview & believe that his behavior is non-deceptive or whatever, but its worth a shot. Eyes and Lies is apparently very popular, so it could potentially draw in more attention or leads to her case by people who may not be aware of her disappearance. The anniversary is coming up, so this is the perfect opportunity to try and get the ball rolling by keeping her name out there & spreading the awareness.
Thank you in advance to those submitting votes. Every little bit of your effort counts!

http://eyesforlies.uservoice.com/forums/14727-topic-suggestions/suggestions/3659897-peter-brozowitz-full-dr-phil-show-finally-uploade#comments

I am guessing photo 34 must be from someone's Facebook account. Never heard of 'Pang'. Probably a new term for an old drug. A lot more recreational drug use today as compared to when I was a teen. The modern day club scene is probably filled with drug usage.

Apparently, "pang" is high quality Marijuana (according to Urban Dictionary). I think the popular one now is referred to as "Molly". AKA Ecstacy. Really popular in relation to the nightclubs/raves.

Club Kryptonite has also been referred to as an 'X' club before

My apologies! I was referring to #34 of 55 out if the album of JOs FB.
http://www.foundmemories.com/images/Image1.jpg
http://www.foundmemories.com/images/Image2.jpg
http://www.foundmemories.com/images/Image3.jpg

If you look at www.urbandictionary.com it helps with some slang terms. Pang meaning "high quality marijuana." As for the rest I totally agree with Christina in the stories I've heard from 2009 & since then.

I wonder if this new cold case team is going to be examining Crystal Soles disappearance as well? I feel horrible for her family. With Brittanee, there are so many different theories and possibilities- even though no new leads have surfaced, we know that investigators had a list of people to start questioning. With Crystal, there isn't anything like that! She was last seen at a convenience store, and then vanished into thin air. I wasn't aware of her case until the articles regarding Brittanee & crystal's cases being tied together with Ray Moody.. And we haven't even heard anything about him in a year. Seems like LE doesn't have that much information to go on.

I would hope they would. Don't mean to take a left turn here but I always thought these two girls looked a bit alike. After I got home from work today I sat down and was flipping through the channels and caught the tail end of the Disappeared episode on BD on the OWN network.

images_zps7cded1ea.jpg

BD2_zps80b25e08.jpg

The more i think about this case the more confused i seem to get there are just so many possibilities and it seems like very little answers I feel like there is something that is being missed something that should seem obvious but i cant put my finger on it ...i wish LE would go back over things and maybe follow up on any leads that might have been overlooked

The more i think about this case the more confused i seem to get there are just so many possibilities and it seems like very little answers I feel like there is something that is being missed something that should seem obvious but i cant put my finger on it ...i wish LE would go back over things and maybe follow up on any leads that might have been overlooked

I agree . . . so many questions and too few answers. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member