Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
its so sad that someone would actually expect for Dawn to "move on" without knowing where her daughter is...what parent could? sad there are ppl out there that would even think such a thing much less say it! I am glad Britt's sister actually called out the "friends" maybe at the very least it will cause them to respond and possibly say something that could be useful in finding Britt...(i know it's a long shot but we can always hope) i just keep hoping soon something will come up and help locate her or at least get closer to it

Yeah I can't believe people are telling her to 'move on'. I was really hoping some new tidbit of information would come out.

I feel bad that I haven't been able to log on to WS here lately to discuss the four year anniversary. My heart is heavy for Brittanee's family and other loved ones who are still searching for answers. It is even more dis-heartening to see that the topic hasn't gained as much media coverage as I hoped it would. I would have never imagined that this would still be going on four years later. I was hoping that LE would release new information.. something about a person of interest, or even just an announcement for an upcoming search.. anything! It was a disappointment to see/hear that there isn't any sort of update on her case. I keep checking the Eyes For Lies website, but unfortunately it doesn't look like she's willing to cover Brittanee's story, which is another disappointment because I know that she has a lot of readers.

I also saw that comment that Brittanee's little sister made on the Bringing Home Brittanee 2013 FB page stating "must be the trafficking b**** Peter sold her to", so I'm not surprised she called out that same group at the vigil she held and discussed the trafficking theory- I AM surprised that the media didn't mention it.

I've been reading the Skylar Neese case with interest and it parallels this one in many ways. The way that one ended leads me more and more to believe the police need to lean on the friends Brittanee went down there with...

I just stumbled across her Disappeared episode the other day and came her to see that the anniversary just passed..strange coincidences like that always make me hopeful. I marathon-ed the show so some of the cases collide....is this the one where her phone last pinged in the middle of a swampy area?

Looks like Michelle Knight third missing girl. All 3 taken in April.... which reminds me of Brittanee the Uncle said their was a 4 th girl. Say a prayer for Brittanee that her case ends as well.

I just stumbled across her Disappeared episode the other day and came her to see that the anniversary just passed..strange coincidences like that always make me hopeful. I marathon-ed the show so some of the cases collide....is this the one where her phone last pinged in the middle of a swampy area?

The pings show BD's phone going south quickly as soon as she vanished. IIRC it stopped moving eventually and continued to ping for some time but it was in an area where there were not many cell towers so difficult to pinpoint an exact location. It did appear to end up in a National Forest/swampy area and was never found. Anyone - correct me if I'm wrong.

Just came across this! :(

Respectfully snipped:

http://www.wbtw.com/story/22168513/north-myrtle-beach-womans-death-still-a-mystery-police-seek-publics-help

23-year-old Amber Marie Berbiglia of North Myrtle Beach/Little River was found dead around 4:30 p.m. at 2368 Old Sanders Dr, which is just off Sand Ridge Road and nearly beneath the Robert Edge Parkway.
The area is just a little over 7 miles if driving from Berbiglia's apartment.
In a report released late Monday afternoon, police said that the death was a homicide.
Police originally thought Berbiglia had been shot, but an autopsy revealed she died from blunt force trauma to the head, Horry County Deputy Coroner Tony Hendrick said.

Police also confirmed that a car towed from the scene was Berbiglia's

Thoughts? Brittanee was the first thing that came to my mind after reading that article. Comparing appearance between the two, there are several similar characteristics. Both have blonde hair, both girls are about the same size in height and weight, and somewhat close in age. Amber attended Georgetown/Horry Technical College, Brittanees last cell phone ping was in the Georgetown area. The driving distance between Georgetown and Robert Edge Parkway (which is located in North Myrtle beach, also where Amber's vehicle was found) is roughly one hour, not that far away. The articles released so far aren't very clear on the important details surrounding her disappearance. We know she is a local, not a tourist.. so, where exactly did she disappear from? North Myrtle Beach or from another area? when/what time did she disappear, morning, daytime, evening?? What about cell phone records? she seems like a responsible young woman who was happy with her life, apparently engaged to be married later this month. Hypothetically If she was abducted, killed and disposed of in North Myrtle Beach, the perp could have easily fled the area to either go back to Georgetown or atleast pass through Georgetown around the same area of Brittanees last ping. Do you guys think there could potentially be a connection here?

Just came across this! :(

Respectfully snipped:

http://www.wbtw.com/story/22168513/north-myrtle-beach-womans-death-still-a-mystery-police-seek-publics-help

Thoughts? Brittanee was the first thing that came to my mind after reading that article. Comparing appearance between the two, there are several similar characteristics. Both have blonde hair, both girls are about the same size in height and weight, and somewhat close in age. Amber attended Georgetown/Horry Technical College, Brittanees last cell phone ping was in the Georgetown area. The driving distance between Georgetown and Robert Edge Parkway (which is located in North Myrtle beach, also where Amber's vehicle was found) is roughly one hour, not that far away. The articles released so far aren't very clear on the important details surrounding her disappearance. We know she is a local, not a tourist.. so, where exactly did she disappear from? North Myrtle Beach or from another area? when/what time did she disappear, morning, daytime, evening?? What about cell phone records? she seems like a responsible young woman who was happy with her life, apparently engaged to be married later this month. Hypothetically If she was abducted, killed and disposed of in North Myrtle Beach, the perp could have easily fled the area to either go back to Georgetown or atleast pass through Georgetown around the same area of Brittanees last ping. Do you guys think there could potentially be a connection here?

What a beautiful lady! I don't think it's related but a possibility. Horrible tragedy. I hope they can solve this quickly.

2469579_G.jpg

2468989_G.jpg

This is just so sad. I cannot even begin to think of what these families go through.

i saw her case the other day on ID and i feel so bad for her family.. i hope they can recover her soon...

i havent been on in a few days i was hoping to get on and find that we had learned something new..wishful thinking i guess but hopefully soon

been thinking of Brittanee alot lately i hope something new will come to light soon i wish they would re interview the "friends" its been alittle while and if one of them wasnt being honest before it might be hard for them to remember their lies now...even if the story stays the same its worth a shot time has away of tripping ppl up in lies.

I just finished reading the entire thread for Britt.....I am just speechless that this case is still unresolved. I am praying for Britt and her family.

Has no one (locals maybe) just gone up to these so called friends and call them out? I oukdve a loooong time ago, but mind you I have no self restraint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie