Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tuned in late, but apparently the tape of the show will be available shortly.

"Friends" not involved.
There is an exhaustive amount of evidence to prove her death.
23 billboards have gone up in "their" area in SC & flyers are being distributed in the local community today.

jmo, but I think either the T brothers kidnapped her and took her to the mclennenville location or one of the people working with them did. jmo.

My take aways from the interview with Chad on 95.1

They're going for the death penalty (they probably have enough to prosecute, but not enough for the dp)
Can't believe not one parent or kid on that trip has NOT tried to help the Drexel's. I'm sorry that's another form of evil. No human being deserves that.
I feel the arrest is close! And I think it's the T's and others connected to them.

Good point!! But why not let us know what evidence they have? Then again they may not want to jeopardize the investigation. I just find it hard to believe they have real evidence unless they JUST obtained it because 7 years is a long time to have someone's loved ones on their toes wondering and waiting then boom out of no where a news release is announced saying they know she is dead. They could possibly have some form of evidence but clearly not enough to make arrests. However, it will happen soon hopefully!!!

They're coming for you whoever you are....

Still catching up so someone may have suggested this already, but if they do have evidence, they may not release it as a way to gauge the validity of any people coming forward to talk.

I tuned in late, but apparently the tape of the show will be available shortly.

"Friends" not involved.
There is an exhaustive amount of evidence to prove her death.
23 billboards have gone up in "their" area in SC & flyers are being distributed in the local community today.

Yes the entire interview will be on their website and also the Radio 951 Facebook page.

They have a lot of evidence to prove her death, way more than someone just saying something.

Not sure if this has been posted here. It was on the Brittanee Drexel Missing FB page.

http://wpde.com/news/local/brittanee-drexel-talk-of-the-town-in-mcclellanville-concern-growing

This was a very informative article. My hope is people will come forward. I wish someone, maybe community leaders to have a community meeting or several to unite everyone, maybe along with the FBI to answer questions regarding help the FBI can provide. This would be the perfect opportunity for this town to empower themselves to take back their community and rid these ****s & other criminals. JMO

This was a very informative article. My hope is people will come forward. I wish someone, maybe community leaders to have a community meeting or several to unite everyone, maybe along with the FBI to answer questions regarding help the FBI can provide. This would be the perfect opportunity for this town to empower themselves to take back their community and rid these ****s & other criminals. JMO

I hope someone has appealed to the church pastors in the area, they would have the heartbeat of the community and could be the intermediary between LE and witnesses. There's a lot of power with the church leaders in these type communities.

Teachers at the school know what students were bragging about their knowledge of who did this to Brittanee. I'm sure LE are keeping an eye on them or they are going on the run along with the uncivilized savages who brutalized and murdered her.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I hope someone has appealed to the church pastors in the area, they would have the heartbeat of the community and could be the intermediary between LE and witnesses. There's a lot of power with the church leaders in these type communities.

That is a great idea bestill!

The interview with CD had a lot of info. I watched his face carefully when the female DJ asked him about the attempted abduction in MB and was going to look up the guys name. He never commented or offered a name. It kinda confimed to me who were the people involved. Chad was correct about McClellenville probably being the poorest place he had ever seen. I agree with him. Hopefully this reward money will entice someone to come forward and spill details. MOO

I wonder how they specifically know she stayed down there for several days and then was killed. Seems to suggest they have a lot more information than we think.

I'm curious if cell phone pings corroborated this.

Either way I feel horrible for the family. Knowing she was taken against her will but alive for a few days afterwards adds another layer of evil to this.

That is a great idea bestill!

The interview with CD had a lot of info. I watched his face carefully when the female DJ asked him about the attempted abduction in MB and was going to look up the guys name. He never commented or offered a name. It kinda confimed to me who were the people involved. Chad was correct about McClellenville probably being the poorest place he had ever seen. I agree with him. Hopefully this reward money will entice someone to come forward and spill details. MOO

I watched his face too, I was happy they had it on video vs just talk. I think his reaction to that moment was all we need to know. He didn't have to say a word, we all know what he was thinking. The one concern I have is the mention of the dp, now I worry that family members or witnesses will hesitate in coming forward. That's why I think clergy can help navigate this. I think if any of the Drexel's could meet with the pastors one on one it would be a huge help. Even Dawn's parents could help with that.

Check out day 4 on this blog.
http://answersforbrittaneedrexel.blogspot.com/2013/05/day-4-brittanee-really-is-missing.html?m=1

It's been awhile since I've looked at all the threads, so hopefully this link is allowed.

Also the YouTube video I referenced earlier with most of this information (and more) didn't a WS member make this video? (Or did I make that up in my head?)
https://youtu.be/rV1ukinNaFo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

"my name is spelled wrong on the national news."

a girl, who supposedly is a friend of his, goes missing and he's mad because his name is spelled wrong on the national news. i have some words for him... :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chefk