Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a few taylors on there they could be related some of them. Ive been browsing on different arrest record sites and finding thedifferent things theyve been arrested for. It doesnt always tell u all their arrests on just 1 site

Hi everybody! I am back from vaca!

Today we are one day closer to finding Brittanee and bringing her home and holding her murdering captors accountable for taking an innocent life.

Hi everybody! I am back from vaca!

Today we are one day closer to finding Brittanee and bringing her home and holding her murdering captors accountable for taking an innocent life.
Welcome back! Maybe we were just waiting for you to come back so you could be here when an arrest or arrests are made.[emoji4]

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I hate how quiet it has gotten in here over the past few days...always hoping for a development

I am praying for justice for this family and Brittanee. I followed from when news first broke of her disappearance. Back then we had so many "discussions" and it feels so sad to think so many years have passed. Surely it is hard to know the FBI is saying they think she was alive for a few days. What a cruel and sad situation for her family to have to hear now. I pray justice comes very soon. I don't know her family but I feel I do and I love them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I am praying for justice for this family and Brittanee. I followed from when news first broke of her disappearance. Back then we had so many "discussions" and it feels so sad to think so many years have passed. Surely it is hard to know the FBI is saying they think she was alive for a few days. What a cruel and sad situation for her family to have to hear now. I pray justice comes very soon. I don't know her family but I feel I do and I love them.

So happy to see you Strawberry!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OT - been watching / checking-in on some local McClellanville's residents (I am not an insider, so take this as rumor) the feds are still there. This case is huge IMO, & I don't think this is going away anytime soon. Someone is going to make a deal or (hopefully) someone has already made one.

OT - been watching / checking-in on some local McClellanville's residents (I am not an insider, so take this as rumor) the feds are still there. This case is huge IMO, & I don't think this is going away anytime soon. Someone is going to make a deal or (hopefully) someone has already made one.

Think it is very likely that this case is related to many others. Hoping everyday for an update.

Hoping they can piece it together soon, it has been over 2 months since the last update, really thought they were close then. Maybe the latest petition will stir something up.

Things so quiet. I can't help but think of Brittanee's family. This has to be so hard feeling so close but still having to wait. Prayers for answers very soon.

Especially if they know who is responsible. I would find it hard not to seek justice on my own.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Nothing new...urgh I hate the silence in here...would love for them to find her remains and arrest the people that did this...

I'm so glad Dashaun has been named publicly and we can talk about him. Can we talk about why he was released from prison on August 22?!

I wish there were a different outcome to this. Her family still doesn't have the answers.

I'm so glad Dashaun has been named publicly and we can talk about him. Can we talk about why he was released from prison on August 22?!

I would think so since he is finally named in MSM but I'm not a mod. I want to know why he was released from prison so message a mod in hopes we can discuss without getting a TO.

I would think so since he is finally named in MSM but I'm not a mod. I want to know why he was released from prison so message a mod in hopes we can discuss without getting a TO.

wm, he was more of less named as suspect in this article. Quote:

Assistant U.S. Attorney Winston Holliday conceded as much during Taylor’s bond hearing. U.S. Magistrate Judge Mary Gordon Baker questioned him about “the real reason” the government brought the interstate commerce charges against Taylor so long after he was convicted in state court. She asked Holliday if the reason was because he is a suspect in the Drexel case.

“That would be one,” Holliday replied.

BBM.

Mod, please authorize if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads