Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor’s mother, Joan Taylor, 44, of McClellanville, told The Post and Courier on Thursday that she’s talking out about the accusations because she believes the government is unjustly trying to “pin something else on him” based on a bogus jailhouse confession.

She was stunned during the bond hearing when she heard the FBI agent’s testimony that implicated both her son and husband in Drexel’s abduction, rape and murder. “I wanted to just scream and yell.” She called the inmate’s story and the fact that the government is running with it “craziness.” The crimes her husband and son have been implicated in are “not in our nature,” she said.

She described her son as a hard-working young man who has matured into a good, caring person. She said he lost an arm in a childhood accident, works as a mechanic and takes care of a son, a daughter and his grandmother. He just wants to know why he’s been singled out this way, she said.

I think we have heard it all now, from the preacher herself. A quick check of the court records shows how well these two take care of their families and their crimes. You can do numerous searches & see 'talk is cheap'.

http://courtplus.org/Mobile/Cases.a...=Defendant&CaseStatus=All&Sort=Defendant Name

In the article I read, it says that she ran from the house and was pistol whipped, taken back inside and shot. It then states that the searches had drawn massive media attention that caused a problem for her abductors and so she was murdered and disposed of. Just seems to be a slight conflict here, although they're probably both true.
I believe she ran from the house at that moment not to escape the continued rape and torment, but that she knew that they were about to kill her. Perhaps they were in the process using quieter means but she fought back and got away.. so they just shot her. She did the right thing in running. At least she tried

I thought the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM Singled out so is she more concerned with that all of them aren't being accused. Singled out to me means he was part of it but not the only one.

"She described her son as a hard-working young man who has matured into a good, caring person. She said he lost an arm in a childhood accident, works as a mechanic and takes care of a son, a daughter and his grandmother. He just wants to know why he’s been singled out this way, she said.

http://courtplus.org/Mobile/Cases.as...fendant Name

I think we have heard it all now, from the preacher herself. A quick check of the court records shows how well these two take care of their families and their crimes. You can do numerous searches & see 'talk is cheap'.

http://courtplus.org/Mobile/Cases.a...=Defendant&CaseStatus=All&Sort=Defendant Name

I was discussing this with my husband last night. I don't think I have read a case that came out worse than this. This one is literally every parents worst nightmare. Not knowing where your child is at least then you get to speculate that maybe they are safe or happy somewhere. Brit was kept for days, tortured, it sounds like she was shown no kindness by anyone for days, then when finally able to break free captured (in front of a witness who didn't help) killed and then her body destroyed. As a parent I honestly can not imagine anything more horrific than this.
Yes, and I'll go a step further in saying that this is way beyond a parent's worst nightmare. As a father myself I can imagine abduction, rape and murder. I would never even dream of 5 days of gang rape by the absolute scum of our society, humiliation, degradation, possibly starvation. Oh, and then there's the alligator thing. Just ****ing unbelievable!

I always wondered about the human trafficking angle here. I was always skeptical of it because the terminology to me reminds me of some kind of big, elaborate, organized operation where lots of money is made at the misery of others.

If this is true, I suppose it would fit but honestly this is just some small town scumbags acting out repulsive crimes. I don't know if there is some monetary gain on there part but to me is just sounds like brutal, repeated rape...which either way you look at it, it's horrible.

But the talk of human trafficking endured over the years, so I'm wondering if this latest revelation is truly new info or maybe info obtained circa 2010 and now we've finally found out...

$10,000 bail does not sound like they are sure of anything. I can't believe it. I hope this family will finally have some kind of closure however horrific this all sounds.

This has now turned into a scenario that I could not allow myself to consider through the years. It is so painful to hear what the FBI has released. There are no words to express how sorry I am for our beautiful Brittanee and her family and friends. I guess I really didn't expect she would come home alive but there was always hope, especially after those girls were found in Cleveland. I cannot imagine any more horrific outcome. I hope and pray the filthy scumbags pay for what they have done.
Did I read somewhere that the kids Brittanee went to Myrtle Beach with knew these Taylor's?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Do you all agree that although this has been speculated what has happen to britt .We need to see a press conference or a i dont know really what but we cant say its 100 percent positive right ..When it's a Bombshell on nancy grace and on CNN top news stations thats when we will know for sure even thought we all believe this is right we do have to wait untill they actually do something am i right or no...<modsnip>

So...I still have questions-like did the T brothers get the heads up from PB that BD would be at the hotel...and when she was leaving....???
I'm sorry, but has it been stated that BD's "friends" that she travelled with knew the T brothers, or that PB knew them? Still seems like a collaboration of some kind, I don't think that she was randomly chosen by them....

Do you all agree that although this has been speculated what has happen to britt .We need to see a press conference or a i dont know really what but we cant say its 100 percent positive right ..When it's a Bombshell on nancy grace and on CNN top news stations thats when we will know for sure even thought we all believe this is right we do have to wait untill they actually do something am i right or no...<modsnip>.

I will only speak for myself in weigh in, but this does fall in-line with what the big press conference stated in May or June, just in more (horrific) detail. This testimony was given in court by an FBI agent and the transcript was obtained by the Post and Courier from which the quotes are coming from. Personally, I don't think you can get much more accurate than that.

I have not heard this. Do you have any link? TIA

So...I still have questions-like did the T brothers get the heads up from PB that BD would be at the hotel...and when she was leaving....???
I'm sorry, but has it been stated that BD's "friends" that she travelled with knew the T brothers, or that PB knew them? Still seems like a collaboration of some kind, I don't think that she was randomly chosen by them....

No, I don't have a link, this is just my thought on the case. It still seems to me like PB is really shady, and his actions are suspect. He has been described as a "club promoter". I'm wondering about the type of people he knows...his connections. Like I said, I don't think BD was randomly chosen, I think they knew where she would be, and would be alone, and exactly when. I'd give anything to see all of PB's phone records and bank records......I'm not quite as suspicious of the "friends", but that phone call telling her she needed to come back right away sure seemed to be advantageous for the kidnappers.

I'm sad to hear the FBI agent confirm that Brittanee was killed after she tried to escape. http://radio951.iheart.com/media/play/27153360/ That information was actually leaked in July by a SC reporter. In that interview he also made note of a statement somebody supposedly made in a club in Rochester ''that they could sell Brittanee''

I'm sad to hear the FBI agent confirm that Brittanee was killed after she tried to escape. http://radio951.iheart.com/media/play/27153360/ That information was actually leaked in July by a SC reporter. In that interview he also made note of a statement somebody supposedly made in a club in Rochester ''that they could sell Brittanee''

Wow, thank you for that link...that does tie things together perhaps? I have been on the fence in that regard....

I don't have many words to say right now as my heart is breaking for her, her family, her friends, for all of us. I can't imagine if this happened to my own child. And now that we have faces to go with the names and some confirmation it makes it even more real. I don't think any of us expected it to be worst case scenario but it seems like it is. My prayer is that they find physical evidence soon to convict and close the case once and for all.

I always felt it suspicious how fast it was decided she was missing and the actions or lack of actions by every so called friend always made me think that demand for her to return the shorts was really either a tool to get her out on the road at a certain time or something other than really wanting shorts. It has been discussed many, many times but apparently the girls weren't close to her. Why then would you invite a 17 year old to the beach. I wonder who paid for their hotel room. Sorry for bringing this up with the T family seeming to be suspects but I guess learning what we recently have from FBI it has brought more questions of how she was there in first place.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I made this about a month ago but didn't share it here because it would have been against TOS. Now that Dashaun has been named as a possible suspect I think I can share it now. I did share it a couple other places and now I've seen it posted publicly by other sources so it is at least out there. I just hope they're looking into it.

side by side.jpg

LLLindsayy, Is that the composite sketch that was from Randa Massey's attempted abduction? Whoa! Looks just like DT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3