Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize this. I live very close to Myrtle Beach and have followed this case since she was first reported missing. I was just venting about the"race card" being used.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I never thought you were doing anything otherwise. Like the poster above me posted, I was just offering reassurance, I wasn't saying you were wrong. I agree that using the race card is really low.

can anyone tell me if the Mcdonalds mgr that was shot was African american ?? I really want to know just how much of a hypocrite this John B Activist is I would personally like to call him out

Everything I have ever seen or heard on all the talk shows and media was that he knew nothing about BD.If he heard argument over the cell phone ,then I suspect he is connected or knows about what happened to BD. The next question would be who was having the conversation about the celll phone. Why would he even open his mouth about that conversation, Can.t beleive he is still around after this comes up. Soon it should heat up whenever sentencing happens. Has anyone heard anything about sentencing date, the last one should have been aroung this time from the six week delay?

not to mention it was at NIGHT when she was taken, last time I checked 16 yo's usually attend school during the day !

not to mention it was at NIGHT when she was taken, last time I checked 16 yo's usually attend school during the day !

There is a very common misconception that DT’s “I was in school” alibi applies to Brittanee’s abduction. It doesn’t. His alibi for the night of her disappearance is that he was at a property his family owns. If I remember correctly that property is in Edisto SC (south of Charleston) but maybe someone else can confirm that. The school alibi was used to explain where he was during the events described by Taquan Brown (the jailhouse informant), which supposedly occurred several days later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a very common misconception that DT’s “I was in school” alibi applies to Brittanee’s abduction. It doesn’t. His alibi for the night of her disappearance is that he was at a property his family owns. If I remember correctly that property is in Edisto SC (south of Charleston) but maybe someone else can confirm that. The school alibi was used to explain where he was during the events described by Taquan Brown (the jailhouse informant), which supposedly occurred several days later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

see that's what I thought but they keep stating he was in school he couldnt have killed her .....so I guess they have a time she was murdered pinpointed I thought it said "the evening Taquan Brown went to give ST money .....

and Frankly I would be looking at anyone missing who's car was found abandoned in the whole coastal area since they have a towing business all the way to where the brother/uncle lives in GA. I really feel like this is not new that family (well we already know Shannon's story)

Good question... I wonder how you could find out if they were on Spring Break that week?

I found the HS sport calendar and there was a game on Friday night the 24th , Brittanee went missing the next evening but that's not telling me if the following Monday was Spring break

I found the HS sport calendar and there was a game on Friday night the 24th , Brittanee went missing the next evening but that's not telling me if the following Monday was Spring break

SC public schools are closed for Spring Break on Good Friday thru the week that follows Easter Sunday.

Easter fell on April 12th in 2009. SB likely began on Friday, April 10th (Good Friday), with students returning to school on Monday, April 20th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8