Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case moves slower than molasses

i am checking in for 2021 still hoping for justice and more answers for Brittanee

this is the case that got me truly involved in true crime and it sticks with me every single day, her last moments from what we know are harrowing

Hi all,

This is my first post on websleuths. I have spent the last week reading all twenty threads and it has been rather overwhelming. Hats off to all of you who have been involved for the last twelve years!!

---------------------------------------------------
I have a few notes regarding what I have read:

As per below link, TDT's mother, testifies in court that TDT was sixteen when he was supposedly witnessed assaulting BD in Mclellanville. He was actually born on 6/26/1991 which made him 2 months shy of 18. Why was this not apparent to all parties in the court?

https://www.scribd.com/document/322...MERICA-vs-TIMOTHY-Da-SHAUN-TAYLOR-2-16-CR-480

Confirmation of age across numerous Charleston Sheriff bookings.

https://inmatesearch.charlestoncoun...y&BDF=&BDT=&ADF=&ADT=&IN=&SPA=True&SNDX=False

---------------------------------------------------
The other piece that I think may have been overlooked: BD's "Friend", JO, previously lived in Lumberton, NC. This has been noted many times as inferring that she may have direct or indirect association with dubious persons in MB. It is worth noting that her brother* PO was also on the trip and he was later accused of rape. Would he not also have previously resided in Lumbarton?

* I have not confirmed sibling relationship as background check puts JO and PO as being born five months apart.

I feel that there is lack of hard evidence. If the FBI has more evidence surely it's time to release it. How do you proceed with a case,that for all intents and purposes, has gone cold?
I think the FBI believes they have a good idea of what happened based upon the witness. But there isn't enough corroborating physical evidence to support a conviction. One witness in a case like this isn't going to be enough. And its been so long now, it maybe very very difficult to get any more evidence.

I think the FBI believes they have a good idea of what happened based upon the witness. But there isn't enough corroborating physical evidence to support a conviction. One witness in a case like this isn't going to be enough. And its been so long now, it maybe very very difficult to get any more evidence.

I believe that playing their hand may be the only chance we have. Unfortunately, if you evaluate how Brown was treated, he believed he was compromised and this has endangered his life, how do you think this could legitimize potential witness' fears of testifying?

Last edited:
I cannot believe it's been so long. Been following this case from the start, came back here hoping to see an update and nothing. Ugh. My heart breaks for Brittanee and her family.
I think the FBI and LE have right story as to what happened. But there just isn't evidence to make an arrest, let alone get a conviction. As long as the rest of the guys keep quiet, there isn't going to be anything for LE to do. If they could locate the gator pit and find some remains, that might be enough, but I don't think that is going to happen. It is very tragic. Brittanee's end must have been absolutely horrific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm