Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yepp I sent him a freinds request and he accepted....I clicked to see if JO was under his new friends but she wasn't, cuz I thought maybe he added her after the fact. I went through all his 26 pages of comments and didn't see one from her. Maybe everyone thinks Brit deleted her myspace? How could that be a fake with all those pics of her on it...unless someone was stealing her pics when she had a page. It makes no sense though why her friend would do that. I hope LE is looking into that page just to be sure...makes me wonder if the person on facebook that said it was a fake isn't trying to throw everyone off. Possibly it could be Britt or the person that knows where she is pretending to be her friend signing in, because it makes no sense whatsoever why none of them are signing into their own pages. :waitasec:

MissStacy-
This girl was on Britt's previous page. However, I don't think this "new" one is a fake, but do think that Britt had more than one-some people do, whether it was a situation where she forgot a log in or she had it for different reasons, who knows. But someone is obviously running this "Brittylush" page currently. The page does say it is Kaylee and she is in some of the pictures, if I remember correctly. I don't think that if Britt ran away she would be dumb enough to run her old Myspace, I think she would make a new one, w/false info, if at all. Her stepdad keeps saying how resourceful she was, she was smart enough to work around Myspace w/the age contraints so I am sure that she would know enough not to touch her current ones.

The guy from MB that is on Britt's page is harmless. He is a sleuth of sorts and a great guy with a lot to offer about this.

I was just going to say the same thing.....I would attest to that one. He was added after the fact and is only trying to help.

I think it is someone trying to make her look bad,,,judging from the pictures they chose. My thought is they are trying to make people think that she isn't that innocent.

The guy from SC, the older man you are talking about from MySpace...fellow sleuther who is awaiting confirmation to join.

I wonder who this guy is he's an older man that don't have many people on his myspace or anything written and Britt is on his list.
http://www.myspace.com/subliminal_master

He's under new on her friendslist and he's from NC....I just hope he's not a fellow sleuther...my apologies if so..lol

This site above was the man I was referring to, I believe the same one Woman50 meant..."Steve". From what I understand he is trying to get on here to talk w/everyone but only has a yahoo email so can't get an ID...any suggestions?

This site above was the man I was referring to, I believe the same one Woman50 meant..."Steve". From what I understand he is trying to get on here to talk w/everyone but only has a yahoo email so can't get an ID...any suggestions?

I had the same problem with my yahoo address so I used a work email address

I think it is someone trying to make her look bad,,,judging from the pictures they chose. My thought is they are trying to make people think that she isn't that innocent.

My thoughts exactly! ..........and welcome Miss Patti! I am new here too after being a lurker for months.

Another newbie here and very long-time lurker *almost 2 years*. I am fairly local to MB and heard this on the news this morning. I don't recall this much information being given previously about the cell phone pings.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=300886

"17-year-old Brittanee Drexel was last seen leaving the Blue Water Resort on Ocean Boulevard around 8:45 p.m. Saturday - April 25. Myrtle Beach police say her cell phone beamed a signal about an hour later to a cell tower near the North Santee community in Georgetown County. The cell sat still for the next few hours while it beamed signals before going dead. An exhaustive search of that area turned up nothing."

Another newbie here and very long-time lurker *almost 2 years*. I am fairly local to MB and heard this on the news this morning. I don't recall this much information being given previously about the cell phone pings.

http://www.carolinalive.com/news/news_story.aspx?id=300886

"17-year-old Brittanee Drexel was last seen leaving the Blue Water Resort on Ocean Boulevard around 8:45 p.m. Saturday - April 25. Myrtle Beach police say her cell phone beamed a signal about an hour later to a cell tower near the North Santee community in Georgetown County. The cell sat still for the next few hours while it beamed signals before going dead. An exhaustive search of that area turned up nothing."

So I am guessing either the phone has no GPS locator or it was turned off on the phone. But I would think if it stood still for a few hours, (why are we 3 wks later hearing this-or was that done for a reason?) can't they narrow it down to a smaller area?

What time did the group leave? Makes you wonder when the cameras captured them leaving vs that time...Have their phones been pinged?

Either way great info! Thanks Stillwatersc!

Hello everyone! I am new here too. I just lurk alot and am amazed at how great your sleuthing is!!! Anyway I found another page that may or may not be of some use.
http://www.myyearbook.com/?mysession=cmVnaXN0cmF0aW9uX3Byb2ZpbGUmdXNlcmlkPTI3NDE5Nzk=&allofem=y

I hope I posted the link correctly!

WELCOME 007-:rings:

So I looked at this link 2 things I noticed-First of all, the text is EXACTLY the same as the Brittylush profile on Myspace. Second, Kaylee is on there along w/a few of the other friends that are on the Brittylush. I didn't even know this was a social network out there, makes you wonder how many more there are and how many more real & fake id's there may be.

Sorry I'm new hear and come from Rochester. I've been reading all of the posts and I can't find it now, but some of the linked pictures I think they were Lindsay Qs (with the drive home) 3 of them struck me funny. 2 showed the girls using their fingers like guns to there heads (on the drive home) and 1 of the mb pics (I think Lindsay's or it could have been JOs) had the caption bang,bang, pow, pow under it. Did that strike anyone else. I wish I could find it it could have been in the 2nd or 3rd thread.

Was the linsay even with jo a B? i remember looking through other pics on facebook that showed no pics of JO,AL,nor B in them and i thought maybe Lindsay had nothing to do with the other group?

you know guys the more i look at JO;s facebook picture comments makes me wonder what is up with these girl.take alook at the 3rd page of comments whereDJF states(wait i saw that girl on the news) and then EW states (YA *advertiser censored***IN THINK) and then JO states(hahahaa!!! Elana ur a psycho ihuuu :-*)nad the the DJF states lol.What the crap is wrong with this picture.These kids are making fun and laughing about this.I hope to God LE has dug through this and seen how heartless these kids are.

you know guys the more i look at JO;s facebook picture comments makes me wonder what is up with these girl.take alook at the 3rd page of comments whereDJF states(wait i saw that girl on the news) and then EW states (YA *advertiser censored***IN THINK) and then JO states(hahahaa!!! Elana ur a psycho ihuuu :-*)nad the the DJF states lol.What the crap is wrong with this picture.These kids are making fun and laughing about this.I hope to God LE has dug through this and seen how heartless these kids are.

I am not sure if this has been discussed on here yet (I did read back to day one but it is A LOT to remember) but I know it was on FB. Yes it is disgusting! I can make you feel a tad bit better though by telling you that YES it has been looked at by LE, they have seen that album and all the nauseating sensations it provides....

OK now that I have been able to see the JO pic w/the outfit. I have to say I am more in shock by the totality of the album. One pic she is making out w/the girl that she is in all of the pics with. This girl has the same hair style and color (both the brown and the blonde) as Brittanee. I wonder if this was the girl that she lived w/who went into the Army? I also wonder if not was she someone more significant? With that said, did this girl meet up w/them at one time? Did she take a liking to Britt? Did she not like that Britt was there w/JO? It just makes me think more of the Shanda Sharer story that was discussed earlier. Everyone keeps saying she was abducted by a man, but maybe we are all thinking too much of the norm.

I maybe totally off but I am trying to be open minded to anything at this point.

OK now that I have been able to see the JO pic w/the outfit. I have to say I am more in shock by the totality of the album. One pic she is making out w/the girl that she is in all of the pics with. This girl has the same hair style and color (both the brown and the blonde) as Brittanee. I wonder if this was the girl that she lived w/who went into the Army? I also wonder if not was she someone more significant? With that said, did this girl meet up w/them at one time? Did she take a liking to Britt? Did she not like that Britt was there w/JO? It just makes me think more of the Shanda Sharer story that was discussed earlier. Everyone keeps saying she was abducted by a man, but maybe we are all thinking too much of the norm.

I maybe totally off but I am trying to be open minded to anything at this point.
im sure u may be onto something.Im dieing to see the pictures but i cant view them for some reason,i guess not enough post yet.But yea ive read that the pics really make you think

I became friends on B's myspace (brittylush) and was going through some of her friends pages. I checked one of them named Nick, http://www.myspace.com/nicknack17, and he had a friend that to me looks like B, here is her myspace http://www.myspace.com/marrrrinaaa... I don't know why she would have more than one but it does look like her to me. Anyway...

Didn't they go to MB with a guy named Nick who was 21?

I also noticed that the survey on brittylush's myspace indicated that her crush's name is Nick. Hmmm...

Yes i saw this and this disturbs me too EW states (YA *advertiser censored***IN THINK) and then JO states(hahahaa!!! Elana ur a psycho ihuuu :-*)

But i have to say this DJF posted that awhile before she commented on it. Also, I know him and he's a nice guy ... i would not expect that his comment was nothing but to see if he could get a rise out of them and as you see he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel