Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it really was her, though I kind of doubt it. B does have distinctive features, but I can see other similar looking teen girls being mistaked for her. Brittanee is a pretty common name among that age group.

It makes you wonder though, if it was Brittanee partying with the girl on the police report ...there'd be a reason for using a fake name, then later giving her real one.

RochesterGirl- I had seen that story out there yesterday morning. I was hoping they would fix their time error. Did you see they noted her missing for 10wks? I would have thought they would have caught that by now.

Here is another new story about DD going home. It may be that work is the issue. She will only get so much time off I would think, especially if she wants to return.
http://www.wmbfnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=10497802&nav=menu675_2

Yeah I was thinking they meant to say she'd stay until the end of the month (which then would be 10 weeks) not sure if that even adds up (but I thought maybe that was there error)

09-049746 5/29/2009 10:06PM 702 SEABOARD ST A&B MISSING PERSON (JUVENILE) BRITTANY DREXEL, CALLER STATES HE SAW HER
AND 4-5 OTHER FEMALES GET OUT OF DR PIERCING LIMO AND GO INSIDE
BUSINESS 5-6N MINUTES AGO. THEY WERE THERE FOR A WHILE

If not for nothing at all at least people are still keeping a look out for her.

Some of the clubs (stripper) have limos infront of them. Seaboard street leads to the airport, and further up seaboard there is coastal grand mall.

on the other side of 501 traveling on seaboard st there is tattoo parlors, a strip club (daireeaire's) and some shopping strip malls .

09-049746 5/29/2009 10:06PM 702 SEABOARD ST A&B MISSING PERSON (JUVENILE) BRITTANY DREXEL, CALLER STATES HE SAW HER
AND 4-5 OTHER FEMALES GET OUT OF DR PIERCING LIMO AND GO INSIDE
BUSINESS 5-6N MINUTES AGO. THEY WERE THERE FOR A WHILE

If not for nothing at all at least people are still keeping a look out for her.

I am going to be browsing these reports because when I was going thru some of them and saw this same limo described in one of the reports

I wonder if Beth Holloway has been in contact with Brittanee's Mom? Beth would be able to give such good advice on how to stay focused and which avenues persue.

I was going to post the article but jnTexas beat me too it. It must be such an agonizing decision for Dawn to go back home but I understand that she has other children too who need her. As a mother - what are you supposed to do? You have a daughter who is missing with no clue as to where she is and as a mother you feel it is your responsibility to keep looking until you find her. On the other hand you have two younger children left behind at home and you do not want them to drown in the shadow of their missing big sister. I feel for her. Either way she must feel like she is letting on or the other down.

I was going to post the article but jnTexas beat me too it. It must be such an agonizing decision for Dawn to go back home but I understand that she has other children too who need her. As a mother - what are you supposed to do? You have a daughter who is missing with no clue as to where she is and as a mother you feel it is your responsibility to keep looking until you find her. On the other hand you have two younger children left behind at home and you do not want them to drown in the shadow of their missing big sister. I feel for her. Either way she must feel like she is letting on or the other down.

I could not imagine the way this is tearing her apart. She has one child missing whom she wants nothing more than to find her, but then on the other hand she has the two other children who she most likely wants to scoop up in her arms and never let go of.

That article is a real eye opener as to what families of missing children go through including the other siblings.

I went At&t today and they have a new family tracker program where you can track where anyone on your plan is via computer. The guy said it had about a 100 yard accuracy. I'm thinking every parent should have this on their childs phone.
O/T I also think this program could get alot of cheating guys/gals in trouble!

I could not imagine the way this is tearing her apart. She has one child missing whom she wants nothing more than to find her, but then on the other hand she has the two other children who she most likely wants to scoop up in her arms and never let go of.

That article is a real eye opener as to what families of missing children go through including the other siblings.

I went At&t today and they have a new family tracker program where you can track where anyone on your plan is via computer. The guy said it had about a 100 yard accuracy. I'm thinking every parent should have this on their childs phone.
O/T I also think this program could get alot of cheating guys/gals in trouble!

I have this on my daugher's phone. The agreement was that in order for her to have a cell phone she had to have one that could track her. I call it my stalker phone. The problem with this is it doesn't work if the phone is in use (she uses hers as a MP3 player) and of course, if the phone isn't on. I have never had to use it yet but it is worth the peace of mind to know it's there if I have too.

That is too sad.

Now that DD is going home CD should take a turn. He won't need to watch the kids.

You would think he would be down there helping and having the grandparents stay with the other two.

You would think he would be down there helping and having the grandparents stay with the other two.

You would think in 8 weeks he could have gotten down there, nope only to Dr. Phil. They musn't be able to be around each other is all I can think

When is Britt Birthday? Maybe she is hiding until shes 18? i cant get past the reports to Le a few pages back from people who say they seen her esp the omne where ther girl sadi she had pics and that the girl was using a fake name and then told her her name was Brittney.

When is Britt Birthday? Maybe she is hiding until shes 18? i cant get past the reports to Le a few pages back from people who say they seen her esp the omne where ther girl sadi she had pics and that the girl was using a fake name and then told her her name was Brittney.

Her birthday is October 7, 1991

I have this on my daugher's phone. The agreement was that in order for her to have a cell phone she had to have one that could track her. I call it my stalker phone. The problem with this is it doesn't work if the phone is in use (she uses hers as a MP3 player) and of course, if the phone isn't on. I have never had to use it yet but it is worth the peace of mind to know it's there if I have too.

I dont have it but was told it could give you the speed your teen was travelling so you make sure they are obeying the speed limits. This is a great tool for any parent.

joyce D, I have thought this might be the case for a while now. Britt did not have permission from her Mother to go to Myrtle Beach in the first place. I feel she may have been dreading going back home having to face her Mother and adoptive Dad.

Of course I do not know the conditions in Britts home or how well she got along with her Mother, but I do know how teenage girls can be. Sometimes it is just a teenager's mindset not to get along with especially their Mother. I raised 2 daughter's - grown now - but know how it can be. My daughters were always accusing me of never wanting them to have any fun at all. Because of the type of job their Dad and I both had, we knew the dangers out there whereas they did not. We did let them go to school functions, parties, date, and so forth, but nothing dangerous. We knew who their friends were and almost all of their parents.

We know that Britt was depressed and on medication for it. I just have to wonder what the cause of that depression is. She was always smiling in every pic I saw. I wonder if she had met someone online, became friends with that person, and maybe confided in him or her as to how unhappy she was at home.

I obviously do not have the answers as to what happened with Britt. I wish I did. I just do not think it is out of the realm of possibility that she has run away from home. I do hope that she is safe and will contact her family in some way.

We know that Britt was depressed and on medication for it. I just have to wonder what the cause of that depression is. She was always smiling in every pic I saw. I wonder if she had met someone online, became friends with that person, and maybe confided in him or her as to how unhappy she was at home.

I thought of this too, and I don't disgard it as a possibility. Knowing that she was doing modeling too.

I wonder if the person from Florence ever turned over the pics that she claimed to have? I may have to call and find out the status of that one.

Also, this Dr. Piercing and Dr. Ink Limo, well I heard a commercial for it on the radio tonight. They will come pick you up and drive you around.

The reporter for Channel 15 news emailed me back and said that the stalker articles were the first lead investigated into Brittanee's disappearance but with no results.

You wonder though, where is she getting the money to eat, clothe herself, etc? And if she's out riding around in limos and partying, she's obviously not laying low, so why aren't there more sightings? If she's out and about using a fake name or not, I'd think she would have been "caught" a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme