Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have experience doing this as I work on missing persons and unidentifieds getting updates on the cases. Moreso finding if there are dentals to compare or dna and things of this nature. I am totally comfortable talking to LE but I am not quite sure they would tell much to a citizen with this being a "new" case and ongoing investigation.

This could also be the fact and was one of the original thoughts i had when i first heard about her was that B went to PB's hotel to get drugs and the girls were impatient so contacted B saying they need the black shorts back when they really needed the drugs she went to get (using the black shorts as an excuse cause you don't want to saying or text anything over the phone) anyways she gets back to them they start partying doing drugs B overdoses
the girls and her crew panic call PB tell him shes dead and someone dumps her body someplace...

If anything at all this one I would say has the highest % of all to be the closest guess anyone can come up with.

I'm new to WS and this is my first post ever LOL. But I just had to say something when I read your post, that I totally agree with you. I was thinking the same thing. This is exactly what happened IMO.

Autumndreams,

I too agree with your thoughts on the drug scene and Brittanee's fate.

I feel the parties responsible have knowledge of the area , maybe they have family in Georgetown or Charleston Counties, if in fact that is where they stopped, but I don't think so. Brittanee's body is mostlikely somewhere that won't be associated with this group she was with.

This is what happen to one of my friends in Md. He disappeared from a bus station in DC, so said his friends/aquaintences but one month later his body was found near one of his friends grandparents property in Va. The thing that was odd was this certain property had been surveyed the week before actually finding him, the exact area and he wasn't there, the surveyors told the police this. When they searched the one friend's car it was cleared. So we definately know the body was moved. My friend had shot up drugs for the first time and got the air bubble thing. It was noones fault, just they were all there.

Just some thoughts

Autumndreams,

I too agree with your thoughts on the drug scene and Brittanee's fate.

I feel the parties responsible have knowledge of the area , maybe they have family in Georgetown or Charleston Counties, if in fact that is where they stopped, but I don't think so. Brittanee's body is mostlikely somewhere that won't be associated with this group she was with.

This is what happen to one of my friends in Md. He disappeared from a bus station in DC, so said his friends/aquaintences but one month later his body was found near one of his friends grandparents property in Va. The thing that was odd was this certain property had been surveyed the week before actually finding him, the exact area and he wasn't there, the surveyors told the police this. When they searched the one friend's car it was cleared. So we definately know the body was moved. My friend had shot up drugs for the first time and got the air bubble thing. It was noones fault, just they were all there.

Just some thoughts

I'm thinking that her body is not far from MB or north possibly heading in the direction of Rochester... I would not think that they would wait until Rochester to get rid of the body I would think they would want to dump it fast. The cell phone was just to throw LE off.:waitasec:

Aww I am sorry to hear about your friend.:(

This could also be the fact and was one of the original thoughts i had when i first heard about her was that B went to PB's hotel to get drugs and the girls were impatient so contacted B saying they need the black shorts back when they really needed the drugs she went to get (using the black shorts as an excuse cause you don't want to saying or text anything over the phone) anyways she gets back to them they start partying doing drugs B overdoses
the girls and her crew panic call PB tell him shes dead and someone dumps her body someplace...

If anything at all this one I would say has the highest % of all to be the closest guess anyone can come up with.

I think the biggest problem with this theory is she was never seen on video walking back past 11th street. In addition, her phone pinged around 11th street around 9pm and then began I south direction (opposite her hotel). I suppose the girls could have driven to pick her up, but if they are not suspects then I think LE has confirmed there were abouts during this time period.

cherM129...welcome to WS!

The drug and "short" text theory makes perfect sense. Sadly, if her friends were loaded as well, they were probably too scared to think through the scenerio and make the conclusion to call the cops and leave the scene. If they were high, they probably just did the first knee jerk reaction that came to mind...which was to flee. Ever heard of fight or flight? I think they flew.

Let's run with this theory that she overdosed. She walked to PB hotel got some drugs, her friends call and ask if she's got them (she wasn't mad). They say they are going to pick her up because they are on their way to a party. She leave the hotel gets in the car and the drive out to williamsburg county for a party (remember their was a ping way out there). They party and she dies. Girls decide they need to dump her body because if not everyone will get in trouble. They drive to georgetown (very rural) on the way around 1am call PB and tell him. He freaks out because he gave her the drugs hopes in the car high tales it back to NY and hire's an attorney. The entire crowd plays domb and we are all here.

Let's run with this theory that she overdosed. She walked to PB hotel got some drugs, her friends call and ask if she's got them (she wasn't mad). They say they are going to pick her up because they are on their way to a party. She leave the hotel gets in the car and the drive out to williamsburg county for a party (remember their was a ping way out there). They party and she dies. Girls decide they need to dump her body because if not everyone will get in trouble. They drive to georgetown (very rural) on the way around 1am call PB and tell him. He freaks out because he gave her the drugs hopes in the car high tales it back to NY and hire's an attorney. The entire crowd plays domb and we are all here.

Makes sense to me.

Good theory but why did the girls switch rooms? If they picked B up there wouldn't of been time and if she was picking up drugs for them as well it doesn't make sense to me that they would just ditch her stuff and move to a different hotel. IMO.

PB did say on the DR.P show that B told him she would call him if she wanted to party.... and he did say he was going to a party. Soooo.........maybe she changed her mind and called him .. and he came and picked her up.

If anything at all this one I would say has the highest % of all to be the closest guess anyone can come up with.....

AutumnDreams, Your theory makes a lot of sense..I definitely believe drugs are involved...some way

An overdose or a fight in the room, causing a death, could answer why the girls would change Hotels...If a death occurred somewhere other than the room, why would they go to the trouble to change hotels?

Lets hope LE used carnivore Dogs when inspecting the girls and guys cars..

Good question- not all hotels are the same-did they have cameras on all floors? I would think if so they were checked. If not we are "screwed" as far as info. The other thing that bothers me is - lets say that this hotel only has this camera, what is to say that the boys didn't leave out another door? There would be no recording of it. They say she never returned to her hotel, was that the only camera for that hotel? I would hope LE looked at this as well, but it still makes one curious.....just as the other cameras you mentioned.

This case has more and more questions per day with less and less answers. I can tell you though that I no longer buy the "she was upset over the situation at home" deal. Have you looked at her mom's Myspace? Stepdad's Facebook? She commented to her bf back in March about them w/the 5 kids (between the both) being together when they got home, how they ALL miss him, plus the Step dad is engaged? This divorce is not a new idea, seems to me she has had some time to get used to the idea. The facebook group (one of them) has family members arguing over which of her (BD) sites to donate to because of who the money goes to, they are fighting like this has been going on for years. If she ran away it was to get some peace from that. I guess my point is that in all of this, I don't think that we are getting all of the info and what we are getting isn't exactly accurate either.

I am so glad you said this, because there is something hinky about the stepdad. He got on the local ROC news after DD went to MB and made a point how someone had to stay with the other kids so he couldn't go to search for b. But if you notice he could leave the other kids to get on a plane to see Dr. Phil. Just couldn't take that plane to MB to help with the search.

I can see why DD is divorcing him. Petty! I think he is also saying B ran away just to argue with DD. I noticed the 2 contribution sites. He made the sissy one with the younger sister (using her). He is hurting the investigation and the search. IMO what a Je*k

I think this could have happened. My 2nd thought was B was looking to buy drugs, she walked up Ocean (I don't know area if alot of dealers) to find someone selling. B stopped by 11th Avenue a dealer told her to come with him, and it goes from there............

I am so glad you said this, because there is something hinky about the stepdad.

He got on the local ROC news after DD went to MB and made a point how someone had to stay with the other kids so he couldn't go to search for b. But if you notice he could leave the other kids to get on a plane to see Dr. Phil. Just couldn't take that plane to MB to help with the search.

I can see why DD is divorcing him. Petty! I think he is also saying B ran away just to argue with DD. I noticed the 2 contribution sites. He made the sissy one with the younger sister (using her).
He is hurting the investigation and the search. IMO what a Je*k.....

RochesterGirl, very Hicky!

on the video of B. walking into the Hotel she looks at someone to her left quite abit...like someone is saying something to her.
Has LE checked her family members for any possible quick trips to MB during this time???

on the video of B. walking into the Hotel she looks at someone to her left quite abit...like someone is saying something to her.
Has LE checked her family members for any possible quick trips to MB during this time???

Interesting I need to go back and look but her is the fb page quote that someone mentioned earlier re the 2 donation sites. This came from Bs true friend.

Do not become a victim of False Fundraisers. The only fundraising websites that directly benefit in Brittanee’s search efforts are www.helpfindbrittanee.com or websites that will link you back or direct you to www.helpfindbrittanee.com. All moneys donated to this site are responsibly being used to help the family and friends in Myrtle Beach with their search efforts. Any additional funds that might be needed to assist in search efforts outside of Myrtle Beach (such as in New York or Florida etc) will properly be allocated and accounted from the funds raised through www.helpfindbrittanee.com. Again beware of false fundraising sites that seek to exploit the disappearance of Brittanee. Any such sites that are not directly benefiting in Brittanee’s search efforts will be investigated as fraud by law enforcement

Sorry I don't think they have looked into the family, but he comes off strange every time. In the beginning I was confused, then I finally "got" the 2 dad things because Roch media didn't explain just kept calling them both dad and I'd see 1 young guy and 1 middle age. Then later it was explained. But attitude constantly, I think DD is intimidated by him. That's why she didn't travel to Dr. P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member