Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One article that I just read said that LE got a good tip in early December that led them to a particular location, and then they said that following that tip they received more which led them to the POIs. I wonder if it can be inferred that the POIs have a special tie to the particular location they are focusing on

Something smaller scale, more secretive, and not so "fictional" of course. But a similar idea?

I am not sure but it could be a POI's family member's property. It had to be somewhere they knew of and felt comfortable with the location.

I think it is VERY strange that this article REPEATEDLY mentions 'key' evidence. The Lt. says 'key' in the same 2 sentences about 3 times. Perhaps this article isn't for us at all, but for the 4th person. A person who LE believes has Brittanee's hotel room 'key'. Could LE be tipping him off...trying to freak him out with all of the 'key' references? Maybe the other boys said that they had seen the key in his posession!?!?

Incredibly thought provoking. This could potentially be the answer, I think. The way they have put the word key in quotation marks is suspicious in itself. Also, if someone has her key and knows it, this article would certainly make them antsy in their pants.

Thank you for your insight!

I found a video of an interview in May of 09. One of the good morning america hosts- Harry ? I think anyway I found this comment posted under it and it was done just 21 hours ago.

TatianaSword She was a good bang while it lasted 21 hours ago

There is the user name too.

Here is the link to the video site in which the above was found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa0NIQhN2tU

Ok, you can only see the video and not everything else. Sorry

They said in the video that the glasses "are believed to be Brittanee's."

Have we seen a statement quite like this yet?

I found a video of an interview in May of 09. One of the good morning america hosts- Harry ? I think anyway I found this comment posted under it and it was done just 21 hours ago.

TatianaSword She was a good bang while it lasted 21 hours ago

There is the user name too.

Here is the link to the video site in which the above was found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa0NIQhN2tU

That's the same exact username of the person who commented on my Brittanee tribute video saying that they can lead to Brittanee's body. Wack job.

Brit's parents are going to be on HLN in a few minutes, in case anyone wants to tune in.

Well that JVM interview was most interesting... LE isn't telling the parents diddly either

Well that JVM interview was most interesting... LE isn't telling the parents diddly either

Britt's parents seemed so frustrated, IMO. They must be exhausted and feeling myriad emotions with these new developments.

My prayers are with them, along with all of Britt's loved ones.

wm

There could be some bluffing going on. JMO

Could be...but in this case and watching them there on JVM...I don't think so. Their demeanor and body language tell the story that they are frustrated and tired and not sitting on pins and needles trying to keep info quiet. But that JMHO

Hmmmm......makes me think of the barn that was rumored searched back in Jan.

Is anyone else's margins 'blowing out' when you hit the thanks button or it just my pc. thx

wm

Ya! Anytime I click on a WS page, the page gets blown. I noticed it happening a couple of days ago.

I keep thinking back to January incident too & I think the key piece they are waiting on are lab results! It could be any piece of evidence so not sure on the type of testing that would be done or how long it would take but I do feel like the sunglasses were the tip & the results on them led to the January barn incident and that has led to the 3 to 4 POI. MOO

One thing I found interesting on JVM (other than the above post I made earlier) was the fact that JVM told them to talk about the NY 'friends' without mentioning their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roroho