SC - Car crash leds to fatal shooting of father/stepdaughter, Georgetown County, Aug 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was not able to find out when his next court date is. I do know that he is being held without bail. Perhaps someone with better access to Georgetown County court records can update the progress of this case.

Most of these situations that I look into tend to make more sense with the more I learn but this is the exact opposite.
https://southcarolina.arrests.org/search.php?fname=Tysheem&lname=Walters&fpartial=True

He has several prior arrests for things like distribution of heroin, driving w/o license, disorderly conduct... My suspicion is that he didn’t want police called to the scene. Perhaps he was on probation/parole and had items he shouldn’t. My brain is trying to make sense of this senseless tragedy but I keep landing back at PURE EVIL. MOO

At least he was given some long sentences, though the judge sent them to run concurrently. No wonder criminals think our legal system is a joke.

Thankfully we have the 80% violent crime sentence in SC so he will be there for some time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back