Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth, I don't think Faye actually DID go to Circle K on Monday. But I don't personally find it odd for a parent who is panicking about a missing child to check in with any nearby business.

I agree 100%. When I was 8 or 9, I rode my bike over to a friend's house in my neighborhood one day. Her mom needed to go to Walmart for something while I was over there and they asked me if I wanted to go with them. It was supposed to be a quick trip there and back, so (like an idiot) I didn't even think to call and tell my mom first. You can probably figure out what happened next.

The "quick trip" turned out to be like three hours because her mom decided to run a few more errands. I'd parked my bike in her garage before we left so it wouldn't get stolen, so my mom went ballistic when she drove over to my friend's house to tell me that it was time to come home. Not only was I not there, no one was... and my bike was nowhere to be found. She went all over the place looking for me (including quite a few gas stations, I'm sure). When we got back to her house, I hopped on my bike and headed home without a care in the world. My mom began to cry hysterically the minute I walked in the door. Thankfully, she'd only come looking for me about an hour before we got back and hadn't called the police yet. I said all that to say that I find her mom's behavior perfectly normal.

Christine Sperow WBTV on Twitter
This is the heavy police presence we have seen since the 11am hour outside of Churchill Heights where Faye Swetlik lives and was last seen. Police presence still there hours later... (: @CarolineHicksTV )
EQrUXsDXUAU2GgZ.jpg

1:45 PM - 13 Feb 2020

I think it's natural to immediately ask "Why no Amber Alert" but, if I understand the criteria correctly, you need a vehicle description used in the abduction to broadcast due to the fact the alert focuses on getting that info out on roadways. Again, I could be wrong.

1:45 update... I’m in tears. This is my first day here. How do you guys do it...

We have each other when it gets too much. And we take breaks, because it's impossible to do this 24/7.
Sweet babies, it never makes sense, and it never gets easier to take. Ever.

No, the commotion is not surrounding the family home.

Commotion is reported at the entrance to Churchill Heights and family residence (Londonberry Square) is up the hill and around the corner off of Londonberry Lane - about .2 miles inside.
on the live broadcast they said (WIS) that there was a large presence (biggest ever) in front of the family home
IMO

ETA: they said it was this morning IIRC (Large presence)

also, we have yet to see a medical examiner vehicle (is that what they are called in SC?)

Reporter stating most people he has interviewed, namely a cashier at a gas station, say that Faye is an energetic child, not shy at all, always very friendly, is known to acknowledge even the clerks hair on days, saying how pretty it is that day, etc;
Home

Reporter stating most people he has interviewed, namely a cashier at a gas station, say that Faye is an energetic child, not shy at all, always very friendly, is known to acknowledge even the clerks hair on days, saying how pretty it is that day, etc;
Home
So it is possible Faye went there by herself . JMO

[
We have each other when it gets too much. And we take breaks, because it's impossible to do this 24/7.
Sweet babies, it never makes sense, and it never gets easier to take. Ever.
thank you all I certainly didn’t imagine spending the day with you here like this but am grateful to not be watching this alone <3 I have a feeling we are waiting for Gov McMaster, whether he will appear on stage or not.
QUOTE="curvecuti, post: 15813860, member: 42533"]This is making me physically ill.[/QUOTE]
I have had the worst feeling in my gut over here.
Welcome @everydetailcounts!
It’s a hard place to be... but we’re here leaning on each other for the greater good, for justice, for hurting families. When someone is found alive and there’s a happy ending, it far outweighs the bad (to me)
Hope you’re able to stick around but understand fully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member