Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in the "wait and see" camp......LE is confirming that no one else is involved. What makes them think this is a possibility? Something doesn't quite add up....We will know more in a couple of days.
I am too,(wait and see) sort of,and I say sort of because of LE reassuring the community and neighborhood and town that there is no threat.They must be VERY sure , to put out something like that with such a horrendous act, specifically dealing with a child playing outside in their own yard and broad daylight.

An aerial map shows the close proximity between Faye's home and other information I haven't seen before.
24758574-8004725-image-a-33_1581718841794.jpg

An aerial map shows the close proximity between Faye's home and other information I haven't seen before.
She has to walk that far from the school bus, a first grader? And right in front of the home of the (now) dead guy?Part of that yellow line isn't even a road, IIRC, where it goes through those 2 houses.

Last edited:
I remember Cherish Periwinkle murder. So many blamed mom and thought she sold her child for gift car/money. People can be so cruel to a grieving parent. I just need evidence before I am convinced of guilt because if CT killed little FS why would he put her in woods and then kill himself at home. I think he was framed by someone else and then saw no way out. Could also be more than one killer. Why was no scream heard when child was abducted? Perhaps more than one person involved. Not ruling out anyone.

I'm also not ruling out an accident. As in she was hit by a car and someone panicked. I'm not ruling ANYTHING out right now.

Where did this come from? Seeing this makes me wonder if someone thought they could drive out of the community and retrieve her body from the area so near the commercial building close to where she was found. Wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maddyka