Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very shocked none of the CT's friends or family have not commented on TV or online yet
But what could they say at this point? My son/brother/friend is a nice guy? They’d get butchered in SM. And barraged by reporters. Even if it turns out the deaths are “linked” but not “related” (as in a 3rd party framed him via trash can & homicide). If he were my relative or friend, I’d lay as low as possible & wait for the remaining facts to come out. Jmo

I wouldnt be surprised if the murderer of little Faye had kiddie *advertiser censored* on his communication devices.

The link I provided earlier concerning 775 cases of child abduction, and murders stated LE is seeing more *advertiser censored* possession by the offenders than in past studies.

Usually these kind of pedophile murderers (and yes, imo, this is the motive in Faye's murder) have long fantasized about sexually assaulting a child. If the offender turns out to live close by he most likely had been surveilling Faye for some time..maybe even taking videos or photos of her with his phone.

I don't think he did this without any premeditation. I think he had been thinking of doing it for some time, and like all these kind of offenders do... he seized on the opportunity when it presented itself when he saw her playing in her own yard.

It wont surprise me either if he was known as a loner or that the neighbors who knew him thought he was a nice guy. They are very crafty in hiding what is really in their sick deviant minds.

As far as him possibly killing himself, imo, he did not do so out of guilt. He took the cowardly way out rather than all of the facts becoming known at trial about what all he made a little tiny girl endure before he murdered her.

Imo, if the offender was able to possess compassion, and empathy he couldn't have kidnapped Faye, defiled her, imo, nor would he be able to look into her sweet face, and murder her.

Imo, it takes the coldest of cold souls to do this to a very innocent terrified child. Imo, he enjoyed the power he had over her.

If it's a suicide which I believe will be the case, he knew they were closing in, and he was going to be exposed as one of the worst of the worst in our society.

He knew it was just a matter of time so he had to control even how his life ended. At least he knew he wouldnt be strapped to a gurney someday, hated just as much then as the day he knew he would be exposed to all as the suspect. He also knew he would be a target when he went to prison.

So while he was strong minded enough, and physically capable to kidnap a small defenseless child..then brutalizing her imo, but he was a coward of what was to come for HIM afterwards.

He knew it wasn't going to be good, and he knew he wouldnt have any control anymore over anyone, most especially himself so he conveniently offed himself rather than facing the truth he knew was coming.

Jmho

I'm willing to bet he tried to get away with it, but when he saw (possibly through the window) that they found her stuff in his trash he knew it was over.

This is such a weird crime because if CT kidnapped and killed her, he doesn't have any sort of criminal history, isn't that odd?
I thought so at first, I majored in Psychology (very long time ago) but I’ve been reading and researching and it’s NOT uncommon! I am afraid many of us may think we know how to spot predators ... but we may not know enough, like me.
Research states that the Internet has increased the prevalence of pedophiles by providing “photo” stimulants. It doesn’t cause the behavior, it states, but it gives them the ability to overcome inhibitions about acting upon their desires.

Preying on Children: The Emerging Psychology of Pedophiles

This is such a weird crime because if CT kidnapped and killed her, he doesn't have any sort of criminal history, isn't that odd?
Maybe he's just never been caught.
First of all, Faye was a beautiful, precious child & she did not deserve this. May she Rest In Peace.
Off topic but am wondering why a 6 year old had her hair colored red? That was certainly a decision an adult made. She was beautiful with her own hair color. Why was her hair colored such a vibrant red?
Yes, off topic and totally irrelevant.

First of all, Faye was a beautiful, precious child & she did not deserve this. May she Rest In Peace.
Off topic but am wondering why a 6 year old had her hair colored red? That was certainly a decision an adult made. She was beautiful with her own hair color. Why was her hair colored such a vibrant red?
Her mother colored her hair, too. It’s something a lot of the millennials are doing. I’m older but have considered it. I think it was just a mother-daughter thing, almost every little girl wants to do what Mom is doing ... lipstick, toes and nails painted. Years ago, we permed my daughters hair just like mine. Now they color it with bright vibrant colors like blue, pink, red.

Her mother colored her hair, too. I’m older but have considered it. I think it was just a mother-daughter thing, almost every little girl wants to do what Mom is doing ... lipstick, toes and nails painted. Years ago, we permed my daughters hair just like mine. Now this generation colors their hair with bright vibrant colors like blue, pink, red.

Wow......amazing how a narrative has been built around this case with zero evidence other than 2 deaths and they are linked. So much for innocent before proven guilty.

Your worse narrative may be true, but might not. The police clearly couldn't go there yet. Once they name a suspect, maybe we have something to work with.

Waiting......

I thought so at first, I majored in Psychology (very long time ago) but I’ve been reading and researching and it’s NOT uncommon! I am afraid many of us may think we know how to spot predators ... but we may not know enough, like me.
Research states that the Internet has increased the prevalence of pedophiles by providing “photo” stimulants. It doesn’t cause the behavior, it states, but it gives them the ability to overcome inhibitions about acting upon their desires.

Preying on Children: The Emerging Psychology of Pedophiles

Normally I'm 100% against the thought line that leads to the "internet made me do it" conclusion. But to some degree, I would have to admit that the prevalence and easy availability of such imagery might lead to a certain degree of normalization of behaviors, at least in the mind of someone who's unbalanced and unchecked. But at the same time, I would think that the sea of arrests for child *advertiser censored* in the media might serve as that deterrent. I felt the same way about To Catch a Predator, though, and people keep falling for that, so I guess weak people with bad instincts are going to continue to succumb to them.

Wow......amazing how a narrative has been built around this case with zero evidence other than 2 deaths and they are linked. So much for innocent before proven guilty.

Your worse narrative may be true, but might not. The police clearly couldn't go there yet. Once they name a suspect, maybe we have something to work with.

Waiting......
I disagree. I reckon police have enough to reasonably believe he was involved hence the 'public is safe' response. I suspect Faye will have DNA on her body (skin cells, hair, semen :confused::() that will match CT and will seal the deal with his involvement unfortunately.

I went to bed last night with a heavy heart thinking of the devastated families of Roman Anthony Lopez, Gannon Stauch and Faye Swetlik. These poor innocent children ...very difficult to read about and discuss. I hope their families get some answers today that will lead to justice.

I disagree. I reckon police have enough to reasonably believe he was involved hence the 'public is safe' response. I suspect Faye will have DNA on her body (skin cells, hair, semen :confused::() that will match CT and will seal the deal with his involvement unfortunately.
ITA. It does seem LE believes they have their guy.

JMO

Her mother colored her hair, too. I’m older but have considered it. I think it was just a mother-daughter thing, almost every little girl wants to do what Mom is doing ... lipstick, toes and nails painted. Years ago, we permed my daughters hair just like mine. Now this generation colors their hair with bright vibrant colors like blue, pink, red.

It could also be a spray or a wash out temporary type of color. They have lots of those options now. They even have colored hair gel for the boys.

Typically LE responds with the public is safe comment. Its definitely not evidence of the case. There may be a lot more to this story. We have to wait in see. The one thing we know for sure is this group of LE have done a fantastic job. They will ask us when they need our help.

Typically LE responds with the public is safe comment. Its definitely not evidence of the case. There may be a lot more to this story. We have to wait in see. The one thing we know for sure is this group of LE have done a fantastic job. They will ask us when they need our help.
LE wouldn't have made any statement if they thought the perp was still alive. They felt the need to say the public was safe. That is hugely telling.

I have family in LE and I can say they feel these cases - the presser today where he talked about seeing the kids at school and waving on their way to this presser and him choking up - they hurt and I think a simple thing we can do is acknowledge their commitment and pain by sending a message of encouragement to them on their Facebook - Full Audio of Faye Swetlik 911 Call
Just noticed the 911 call provides new timeline info. Faye’s mom told dispatch she’d been missing for about an hour, so...
(LE press release)
-NOTICED MISSING: 4 PM
(mom’s dispatch call)
-LE NOTIFIED: 5 PM
(LE press release)

It was a TINY abduction window of about 15 minutes from 3:44-4PM. LE was on the scene shortly after the 5PM call, and had alerted the public by 6PM. Sources in parenthesis, links in media thread.

Waiting......

I understand what you're saying.
I also understand a sweet, precious, innocent 6 year old child has been murdered.
For that reason alone, there will be potential, hypothetical narratives constructed even before all the physical evidence comes in.
That's a perfectly natural human reaction - looking for answers and justice for a grievous wrong committed against an innocent child.

jmo

So everyone freaks out when a young child has dyed hair but its okay when they have pierced ears, painted finger nails and painted toe nails. :rolleyes:
I never saw anyone her "freak out" over it.
A few people asked, and to be honest I wondered as well if that was a hair dye.
Seems like a legit, innocent question to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member