Found Deceased SC- Gabriel Deshawn Brisbon, 22, Winnsboro, vehicle found, 31 Jan 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score
Fairfield Sheriff seeks missing man | The Independent Voice of Blythewood & Fairfield County

Deputies: Search underway for missing Fairfield Co. man

upload_2021-2-3_14-7-17.jpeg

The Fairfield County Sheriff’s Office seeks information concerning the whereabouts of Gabriel Deshawn Brisbon, 22.

Brisbon was last seen at Winnfield West Apartments in Winnsboro on Sunday, January 31 at approximately 4:00 p.m.

He was driving a 2010 Grey 4-door Honda Accord, which was located in Columbia.

Brisbon is a black male, 6’3″ and about 300 lbs. He has a low haircut and a medium-length beard.

FEB 3, 2021
Family of missing Fairfield County man pleads for answers | WACH
[...]

Family members tell WACH FOX News he was with friends that evening and that it was a regular part of his routine. ...

“It broke my heart this morning to hear my son ask, ‘where is Uncle Gabriel?' That’s what he calls him. He’s used to him being here some time. It’s rough. It’s rough because I’m used to talking to him every day. I’m used to seeing him every day,” TS [Gabriel's cousin] added.

Brisbon is known to both family and the local community as a singer, according to TS. He was hoping one day to be discovered. ...

“He made my days bright. There were days I felt I was down, and no one understood, it was him,” TS added. “I’ve never known of him having enemies. Altercations, disagreements...none of that.”

[...]

Fairfield County Sheriff's Office | Facebook

Ggabriel Brisbon | Facebook

Winnfield West Apartments to Columbia, SC - Google Maps - 32 miles/37 min

Last edited:
FEB 4, 2021
Car of missing Fairfield Co. man found in Richland County | WACH
The Fairfield County Sheriff’s Office confirmed Thursday that the vehicle of missing 22-year-old Gabriel Brisbon was found at the Creekside Park Apartments on Broad River Road. Investigators say the vehicle was found on Tuesday.

Since the car was found, investigators say that haven’t searched the area for Brisbon. Lieutenant Jeff Talbert with the Fairfield Sheriff’s Office says the department is working alongside Richland County Officials to plan a search.

[...]

“Gabriel responds to text messages in less than a minute. Gabriel answers all his phone calls. Everything is just not Gabriel, it’s not him,” said Brisbon’s friend, ZL.

[...]

Deputies: Missing Fairfield Co. man's body found in mobile home

The body of a missing Fairfield County man was found by his family Friday, according to the Fairfield County Sheriff’s Office.

Gabriel Brisbon, 22, was found in a mobile home complex off US 321 in Winnsboro Friday, according to deputies.

The family found Brisbon and the deputies arrived.

The cause of death is still not known, however.

Brisbon was last seen Sunday, Jan. 31 at the Winnfield West Apartments in Winnsboro and his car was found abandoned at the Creekside Park Apartments Tuesday, Feb. 2.

The body of a missing Fairfield County man was found by his family Friday, according to the Fairfield County Sheriff’s Office.

Gabriel Brisbon, 22, was found in a mobile home complex off US 321 in Winnsboro Friday, according to deputies.

Brisbon was last seen Sunday, Jan. 31 at the Winnfield West Apartments in Winnsboro and his car was found abandoned at the Creekside Park Apartments Tuesday, Feb. 2.

Oh my...How sad! His family found him; I can’t even imagine!

upload_2021-2-5_18-12-18.jpeg
Mobile home complex

I can’t find Creekside Park Apartments (where his car was found) in order to see the distance between there & where his body was found.

How awful for the family. I wonder what prompted them to look there? So sad. May he Rest In Peace.

Rest in peace, Gabriel. So sorry your life was taken by these monsters. Osman and Sylvia have a 5-mo old with them. Dear Lord, protect this precious little one. :(

BBM
FAIRFIELD COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
WILL MONTGOMERY, SHERIFF
February 05, 2021
Media Release
Murder Suspects
The Fairfield County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in locating Osman Shabazz Jr. and Sylvia Bacon-Scott. They both are wanted for the Murder of Gabriel Brisbon. Shabazz and Bacon-Scott are possibly driving a black 2000 Nissan Maxima with SC tag SXM 877. The vehicle is spray painted black. Shabazz and Bacon-Scott also have a 5 month old child with them. Both Suspects are to be considered armed and dangerous.
If anyone has information regarding their location, they are asked to contact the Fairfield County Sheriff’s Office (803-635-4141) or Crime stoppers (1-CRIMESC or 1-888-274-6372).
If anyone sees Shabazz or Bacon-Scott, they are urged to immediately call 911.

147468856_1745935315583939_4257608519082494600_n.jpg
146524555_1745935248917279_2535890570516600601_n.jpg

How convenient...Osman posted pics of his car on his FB page. Apparently it didn't sell back in Mar 2020.
ETA - I can't know for sure but the trailer in the background looks as if it's that same mobile home where Gabriel's body was located.
Oz Shabazz
89025508_1479018745609214_4024404504043585536_o.jpg
88998914_1479018695609219_2947212549994577920_o.jpg
88986523_1479018725609216_9206141663150342144_o.jpg

ETA - Another FB
Oz Shabazz

@ozzybihh98 · Artist
How horrible! I hope the perps are found quickly and justice is severe and swift.

FEB 8, 2021
Man found shot to death in Fairfield Co., 2 suspects on the run (wistv.com)
[...]

The Sheriff’s Office said they are looking for two suspects: Osman Shabazz Jr. and Sylvia Bacon-Scott.

Shabazz and Bacon-Scott could be driving a (spray painted) black 2000 Nissan Maxima with SC tag SXM 877, officials said.

The suspects also have a 5-month-old baby with them.

Again, they are considered armed and dangerous. Anyone who sees them should immediately call 911.

[...]

FEB 7, updated FEB 8, 2021
Search for couple with infant wanted after SC killing: Cops | The State
There was no word if the baby is their child.

:eek:

Last edited:
FEB 10, 2021
Midlands Family honors life of loved one after 22-year-old is shot, killed (wach.com)
[...]

"Long live Gabe!" was chanted as family and friends gathered at an empty parking lot in Fairfield County to release heart-shaped balloons in Brisbon's memory.

Pain and heartbreak were etched on loved ones faces as music was played and a few friends talked about how much Brisbon meant to them.

[...]

"I just feel devastated. That was my best friend. He was my everything - it's like a part of me is missing," said JK.

His sister, Brittany, is still coming terms with the loss of her brother.

"It's hard but I'll get through it," she said.

[...]

Brisbon's family conducted their own search and wound up finding Brisbon’s body.

[...]

His family is now hoping for some closure all while coping with a new reality without Brisbon.

"It's weird, different, but something I got to get used to," said Brittany. "I just pray we get justice."

[...]

FEB 11, 2021
Deputies: Two wanted for shooting death of missing Fairfield Co. man arrested | WACH
  • Osman Shabazz, Jr. and Sylvia Bacon-Scott have each been charged with the murder of 22-year-old Gabriel Brisbon, according to Sheriff Will Montgomery.
  • Both were arrested in Columbia, according to the Office.
  • Shabazz and Scott are now at the Fairfield County Detention Center.
Couple wanted for Fairfield County murder arrested | wltx.com
  • Shabazz and Bacon-Scott were said to have a 5-month-old child with them.
  • News 19 reached out to the FCSO about the status of the child.
  • The Sheriff's Office has not yet responded.

FEB 12, 2021
Deputies: Car towed in Richland County linked to Fairfield County murder | WACH
  • Fairfield Co deputies towed a Nissan from a home on Humphrey Dr on 2/9.
  • It matched a car authorities said Shabazz and Scott were driving and deputies confirmed it was linked to Brisbon's death.
  • Investigators said the car was found at a house that Scott used to live in before she had moved to another location.
  • Shabazz and Scott were denied bond Friday morning and are being held at the Fairfield County Detention Center.

OCT 4, 2022
A man has been convicted for the murder of Gabriel Deshawn Brisbon, a man who went missing in 2021 and was found dead.

Fairfield County officials say Osman Shareef Shabazz, Jr. was also convicted on two related charges of possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime and grand larceny.

OCT 5, 2022
In addition to Shabazz, Sylvia Bacon-Scott and a minor were also charged in Brisbon’s murder. They were also charged with grand larceny, malicious injury and possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime, court records show. Their trial dates have not been set at this time.

OCT 6, 2022
Brisbon described her son as a 'gentle giant,' and as someone who wouldn't hurt anyone.

"He was a big teddy bear. Real loving and kind. A real sweetheart, honestly. No matter who he met, he was going to encourage -- he was just that type of person," she said. "We do miss him. We do miss Gabriel for sure."

"I don't hate him. I hate what he did, but I don't hate him. I just pray that he will have his soul saved," said Brisbon.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amelia65452
Back