GUILTY SC - Gabrielle Swainson, 15, Columbia, 18 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sometimes there are families that just pull our heart strings. Gabbie's mom is an exceptional mother who cared so much about her. She is a great parent, one that anyone would have been lucky to have. She did all the right things and was raising a very lovely girl. Working hard, teaching good values and spending quality time with her daughter. She is stellar.

The fact that this predator probably has been waiting for an opportunity makes me sick. I can't imagine the devastation that mom is going through...it is beyond words.

Info at the link and photo of the suspect

http://www.wistv.com/story/19394728/lott-announces-arrest-in-gabbiee-swainsons-disappearance

Testing showed Gabbie's blood on duct tape from the home. Lott said Gabbie's DNA was discovered on several items on the premises and in close vicinity of the home as well.

Investigators have been able to track the girl's cell phone from her home to the Elgin area. Lott said the tracking date shows investigators when they left the home, what route they took and where the phone ended up. The phone has not been found.

19394728_BG2.jpg

Mr Grant

http://www.wistv.com/story/19394728/lott-announces-arrest-in-gabbiee-swainsons-disappearance

I was kind of wondering if the story was legit, myself.

I would think if he'd been living with Gabbiee and her mom for a year as reported, LE would have seen evidence of a man living in the home when they came to investigate the disappearance. (I think so anyway???) Also, I think Gabbiee may have mentioned this to her friends. People had to have known if this was the case.

Do you think the sister is blowing smoke?

frankly I don't know what to think :eek:

LE would not answer any really direct questions about how they knew one another at the presser. It must be something they did not want to get into for some reason or another.

"The cell phone was able to be track, where we can show when it left the house, the route they took, and where he ended up at," Lott said.

If they had this info, why did it take so long to do a search? I know it takes some time to get the info from the cell providers, but it can't have taken this long.

"The cell phone was able to be track, where we can show when it left the house, the route they took, and where he ended up at," Lott said.

If they had this info, why did it take so long to do a search? I know it takes some time to get the info from the cell providers, but it can't have taken this long.

they searched his house last week.

(per presser) and also interviewed him as well..

They also had time to get dna results back...

I think they were just waiting to release the info publicly. Maybe they thought they would have found Gabbie by now?:moo:

he could have told his sister they were dating and he was living there in order to cover his butt if he was some how tied in with the other girl. who knows. to me it doesn't sound like he was living there nor an item.

This mother will never forgive herself!

These monsters take advantage of every opportunity presented to them, and a person can be taken in a minute. He must have either known the mother was going into work, staying in the house, or else he was watching the house.

I hope you are found soon beautiful girl.

Well, I was hoping the weather would hold off, but it looks like it's about to storm outside. We have a flood advisory in effect right now. This puts a damper on the search, but I hope they don't give up today. Interesting note, I saw quite a few cop cars out as I went to pick up my daughter...one was headed past my neighborhood, and another close to my daughter's school about 5 miles away.

This case has horrified me; I'm a single mom to a gorgeous 13 year old girl and avoid all men (except gay ones, haha) solely for this reason. My mom dated Real Winners when I was a kid and I promised I'd never put my kid in danger. And so far, so good. It's just that when they hit high school, you figure that they're going to be safe. That they aren't little babies easily stolen. The whole story makes me sick. I wonder if he came into the house and told her something happened to mom to get her out and into his car? The houses in her neighborhood are fairly close together (like my house now) and if I heard struggling I would hear it. I'm glad I have nosy neighbors.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back