GUILTY SC - Gabrielle Swainson, 15, Columbia, 18 Aug 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:bump: For Gabbiee. You're not forgotten beautiful girl.

so Frustrated for this mother. I wish that piece of work would just tell her already - tell her where Gabbiee is.

"However, Grant’s 27-year-old daughter said she had left the ammunition at her father’s house when she dropped off belongings as she moved around during college and early in her working career."

Who takes ammunition to college? or is that why she left it at dad's - checklist for college - oh, my ammo, I must leave at my dad's who is not supposed to have ammo, hmmm?

Can't wait to hear the jury's verdict.

Gabbiee Swainson's Father: "I Don't Think She's Alive"

... "I don't think she's alive," said Alvin Thompson, Swainson's father. "I don't think she's alive. It's been way too much time. Only one person knows that for sure: him."

Thompson believes Freddie Grant, the man found guilty of having ammunition while being a convicted felon, also kidnapped his daughter Gabbiee. ...
read more at: http://www.wltx.com/news/article/216786/2/Swainsons-Father-I-Dont-Think-Shes-Alive

I pray that, somehow, Mr. Thompson is wrong.

Since Freddie Grant can be sentenced up to life in prison for the weapon conviction (according to the article), I hope he gets the maximum. I don't expect him to ever divulge Gabbie's location and LE may never find her without his help. Given his previous convictions, he never should have been out of prison anyway. :banghead: JMO, MOO.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Since Freddie Grant can be sentenced up to life in prison for the weapon conviction (according to the article), I hope he gets the maximum. I don't expect him to ever divulge Gabbie's location and LE may never find her without his help. Given his previous convictions, he never should have been out of prison anyway. :banghead: JMO, MOO.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

My thoughts exactly! If someone gets a long sentence for another crime, it does make me feel a bit better. I know the family wants that justice for their loved one and I totally understand but knowing he will spend maximum time (if it happens in this case) is another sort of justice too!

Don't think this has been posted -- please pardon the repeat, if it has. (Seems more about a benefit concert than a CD release, actually.):

Music student uses CD release to keep missing teen on people's minds

...Tyne Freeman knew Swainson through a music school. She said it really affected her when Gabbiee went missing. ...

...Friday, Freeman performed seven songs from her self-written album at Richland District 2 auditorium. Monique Coleman from High School Musical gave the welcome address. ...

...Proceeds from the concert benefit the Center for Missing and Exploited Children and will help raise the reward for Gabbiee's case. ...

...The Richland County Sheriff's Department eventually plans to charge Freddie Grant with kidnapping involving Gabbiee's disappearance, but deputies are waiting for sentencing on his federal weapons conviction.

read more at: http://www.wtoc.com/story/20619144/...release-to-keep-missing-teen-on-peoples-minds

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back