SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, and all this time I never realized information shared on their page on December 27th specified if anyone was at or near PTL between 10PM Tuesday the 17th until 6AM Wednesday the 18th.

It is difficult to find the post as you have to scroll and scroll and scroll...but he answered a few questions, including that all of the women were walked to their cars after shifts.

Did you think of the same scenario but flipped. OM does not know (but maybe has a feeling) what ow did? If he does have a feeling has he decided to come forward that he feels she is involved and might be an informant. Maybe that is what the police are waiting for...him to have proof on tape.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absolutely, I've been tossing both scenarios around in my head.
Spouses will lie to each other and its obvious they are no strangers to that.
I think we will eventually have a break and be able to really talk about it.

I do have a more prominent nagging feeling that OMW calls the shots in every aspect.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using Tapatalk HD

OT I do not like tattoos :(
I think it is because I once saw an elderly woman with several and as her skin was quite wrinkled, they were just big blotches of dark colors that looked like bruises, etc...that always stuck in my head, that my skin would not always stay the way it was at twenty...

I hate needles and don't think I'd want to torture myself with the pain.

I believe she's deceased and I'm concerned that her location and condition of her remains make it hard to find her.

I'm also troubled by the recent arrests.

There is too much side bar circus activity in this case.

Sometimes things are exactly what they appear to be and sometimes they're nothing that they appear to be.

I don't know who did this, but I think there's such an ongoing swirl around the entire situation. Perhaps that has calmed down with the arrests.

It's not even clear to me what happened to the car and when it was actually taken...where exactly? And is it still there? And not so much as a picture of it.

Dated pictures of Heather, for whatever reason, that may be confusing to the public. No indication of what she might have been wearing. Or not. I would think it's not too difficult to determine whether or not the clothing she was wearing when least seen by a credible source was in her condo.

Unless someone saw the incident or is privy for some other reason, I don't know what tips could be forthcoming, unless someone realizes after the fact that they witnessed or overheard something.

:silenced:

I do have a more prominent nagging feeling that OMW calls the shots in every aspect.

im wondering if things didn't flip flop here, they are both off their game, waiting in a pure panic for the other one to talk... can you imagine? waiting for the shoe to drop... knowing in your heart your spouse lied, to you, to the cops... but you have no proof... only suspicions....

im wondering if things didn't flip flop here, they are both off their game, waiting in a pure panic for the other one to talk... can you imagine? waiting for the shoe to drop... knowing in your heart your spouse lied, to you, to the cops... but you have no proof... only suspicions....

I'm wondering when one will throw the other under the bus. (Ie...guilty one throw innocent one under the tire....) IF there is only one guilty. I personally think they both are. MOO IMO etc etc

If it were my child, I'd be displaying those tattoos everywhere if she were missing.
Everywhere.

... And/or if two adults were in collusion, and maybe discussed certain things in the privacy of their own home, there is the possibility that the little folk had big ears ....

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

Wow, they id'd him quickly. He disappeared the same day as HE :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members