Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd sure love to know what's on HE private twitter

And or what happened to her twitter after her last viewable post in November

I have fibromyalgia which is HUGELY affected by my emotional/mental health. If stressed, I might end up in the bed for days unable to do more than make it to the bathroom.

With that said, I cannot blame HE's parents for doing anything in trying to find their daughter. I just can't! They know more than we do. Imagine knowing in your heart that someone harmed your child, and that person was walking around free, posting taunting things on SM, not really helping to find your daughter, and you truly felt this person knew where your child's remains are! Oh dear, if my body cooperated enough with me, I'd be doing the same. I believe most parents would move mountains, go to the ends of the earth, do whatever they could to find their child and see that the person responsible was held accountable in some way. I just can't blame them.

It always makes me think of little Jessica, and her Daddy Mark. How he kept from harming the scum that killed his daughter, I'll NEVER know. To bury a child ALIVE! UGH! Still makes me angry.

And when did it become a crime to ride by someone's home? Placing flyers in the area, since near where the car was found, only makes sense to plaster that area. Those that have nothing to hide, hide nothing. Even if innocent of anything, cooperating with police, and remaining QUIET would be the correct action. Posting taunts are not helping the couple nor the family of Heather!

I'm afraid LE needs to make some type of statement before things worsen in that neighborhood. The locals are probably divided on what to believe, and of course have their own thoughts. Imaginations run wild when left with nothing to work with. I'm sure they are trying to build a case, and make sure it sticks in court, as well as trying to find Heather's body. I don't envy LE's job at all. There's just been so many missing people that locals aren't going to be pleased with another going unsolved. Tourist area or not, the public needs to know they are safe. I wouldn't feel that way if I was a local.

All of course JMO!

I know this sounds ridiculous and I know it's the first thing the family or LE searched but

HE had to have owned a computer or laptop

A lot of her SM was not all done by her phone IMO

And you'd think the missing clues would be there

Legally obtaining HE text transcripts you would think would give what's needed for an offical POI ???

Yes I have several years of LE experience and I am only able to see information available through the public and media outlets

But this case sure is getting stranger by the day.

looks like a tablet or ipad on the table in this photo frome he's fb?
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...395548.-2207520000.1391490469.&type=3&theater

I know this sounds ridiculous and I know it's the first thing the family or LE searched but

HE had to have owned a computer or laptop

A lot of her SM was not all done by her phone IMO

And you'd think the missing clues would be there

Legally obtaining HE text transcripts you would think would give what's needed for an offical POI ???

Yes I have several years of LE experience and I am only able to see information available through the public and media outlets

But this case sure is getting stranger by the day.

Thanks for always posting. I really appreciate your input. Agree with what you said as well.

Since SM has been in MSM are we allowed to sleuth him???

Same rules apply guys... You can discuss the married guy with what we know thru main stream media and law enforcement.

You can discuss him with the info out in today's news. You can not discuss him as a suspect or person of interest.
No bashing of him or his family. You can not sleuth him and post it here.

Ima

Bumping

I'd sure love to know what's on HE private twitter

And or what happened to her twitter after her last viewable post in November

Perhaps the private twitter was one set up for only a few select associates.

I keep thinking that a controlling spouse could actually orchestrate a full and well planned attack where the other spouse, under direst, is forced to make a call to the "other" woman... Telling her to meet him but then the architect of the plan lies in wait for her prey while the weaker spouse is either forced to stay at home to supervise the routines of the home front or forced to witness and assist.

Then when the deed is done a call is made from the victim's phone to hubbie's phone which is at home...either with him/her or a trusted caretaker if the controlling spouse forced the weaker one to come along but to leave his phone at home.

Hope that makes sense.

So SM told Heather that he was leaving his wife. Maybe he added that they were separated or was about to file for it or divorce.
Objection! Hearsay evidence!:judge:

In order to leave someone you would have to be with that person.

If they were separated or divorcing there would not be a need to say he's leaving to be with her. One would likely state something more along the lines of "it's final", "I'm filing tomorrow" etc. What we have been told is that she told the roommate he was "leaving his wife to be with her."
Not if HE didn't know SM and his wife were separated. Which reminds me, do we actually know if SM and his wife were ever separated?

Yes, there are locals who feel mislead. They feel like they weren't being given the whole story. And if they -LE and the others close to the case - are leaving out such facts, what else are they leaving out? If you ask people for help and assistance, given them the tools to do so, ie the tattoos are huge identifiers, why not release those in the beginning.

Again, it seems that my words are being misconstrued. I never said they judged Heather or her tattoos, her relationships or her "herbal relaxants". What I said was there is an opinion from some locals that we were fed an certain picture of Heather and additional facts known in the beginning but were not released which, when released, shined an entirely different light on the situation.
I understand that people can think that they were being fed a certain picture, and that was not necessarily the whole truth. But would that mean that knowing the whole truth makes them think that HE could not possibly have been abducted or harmed in some way? To my thinking, sure, the whole truth could open up other possibilities which should be pursued, but since LE has not said that she definitely left of her own accord, it does not negate that she disappeared under suspicious circumstances, suspicious enough to warrant consideration of foul play. No matter if anyone feels mislead or not, continuing to search for HE cannot hurt.

It shows up as 6:12am to me..I am in EST...interesting how it shows up differently to many of us.
Twitter defaults to PST unless you change it in your Twitter account. I looked that up a while back. So 9:12 EST will show as 6:12 to anyone, no matter where they live unless they change their own Twitter time to EST (or whatever their local time is).
SMS messages.

Probably activity on apps, too.

And yes, many apps ask to you to give permission to tell them your location, so if LE hasn't looked into that, they are sorely lacking in investigative skills (since her father owned the phone and services, he could give them permission to look at those).

Hello, everyone. I'm new here, so please delete this if it's not allowed, [modsnip] I was also thinking that OM may have asked to meet HE at PTL so they could spend time [modsnip]. I can't remember if LE was this tight lipped when BD was a hot case, but perhaps they know what happened to HE, so they don't need to have pressers. They could just be waiting for the right time to strike. IMHO

While this is a tourist area, this time of year is off season. I question how trained LE is in each of the cities/towns that are along the ocean? The main issues they deal with are drinking, drugs, theft, robbery, speeding, etc. Nothing BIG like a missing person! IMO, after thirty years of travels to the area 6-8 times a year, there is not the experience, equipment, or knowledge to solve a case such as this.

This is assuming that each area has its own police force. Some of you WS would be much better and this case would be solved if you had the inside information!! Yes, it is a bad situation down there. IMO that is why there are so many unsolved cases!

Last thought, has any mention been made of using the ocean to dispose her body in? It is right there.

I have fibromyalgia which is HUGELY affected by my emotional/mental health. If stressed, I might end up in the bed for days unable to do more than make it to the bathroom.

With that said, I cannot blame HE's parents for doing anything in trying to find their daughter. I just can't! They know more than we do. Imagine knowing in your heart that someone harmed your child, and that person was walking around free, posting taunting things on SM, not really helping to find your daughter, and you truly felt this person knew where your child's remains are! Oh dear, if my body cooperated enough with me, I'd be doing the same. I believe most parents would move mountains, go to the ends of the earth, do whatever they could to find their child and see that the person responsible was held accountable in some way. I just can't blame them.

It always makes me think of little Jessica, and her Daddy Mark. How he kept from harming the scum that killed his daughter, I'll NEVER know. To bury a child ALIVE! UGH! Still makes me angry.

And when did it become a crime to ride by someone's home? Placing flyers in the area, since near where the car was found, only makes sense to plaster that area. Those that have nothing to hide, hide nothing. Even if innocent of anything, cooperating with police, and remaining QUIET would be the correct action. Posting taunts are not helping the couple nor the family of Heather!

I'm afraid LE needs to make some type of statement before things worsen in that neighborhood. The locals are probably divided on what to believe, and of course have their own thoughts. Imaginations run wild when left with nothing to work with. I'm sure they are trying to build a case, and make sure it sticks in court, as well as trying to find Heather's body. I don't envy LE's job at all. There's just been so many missing people that locals aren't going to be pleased with another going unsolved. Tourist area or not, the public needs to know they are safe. I wouldn't feel that way if I was a local.

All of course JMO!
And all the wooded property behind and around their land needs to be scoured with a fine tooth comb. In addition, the river and what looks like a small lake are right behind the family property. I was even thinking that if a boat was taken down the river that someone could have easily ambushed heather from the water and taken her away in a boat.

Sad, isn't it, to read what Heather wrote under her picture, knowing what we know happened such a very short time later.

I like this picture of her. She just seems comfortable, goofy, silly. It's all so very sad!

How does this compute Hatfield?

So possibly the Roomie's phone call could have been at Heather's local time 2:44am after she got home from her date. That would make more sense to my way of thinking.
Would also explain why she didn't go to bed after being dropped off by her date. Heather would have been all wound up emotionally.
So after the roomie call, Heather accesses her tumblr account at 3:41am local time before maybe taking a nap and then woken by a call around 6am perhaps?
Apologies am not familiar with your time zones.

Is it possible that OM called her before the date?

HE may have had a lengthy conversation earlier in the day with OM, but had heard all the promises to leave before. She told him she needed some time to think. She had made plans for the date and saw no reason to cancel. Actually did have a nice time and diverted her from thinking about the situation.
It may have been after the date dropped her at home that the emotions and deep thinking started.Then the call to BW. And then the real emotional winding up began.

I haven't seen anywhere that the call from OM came the NIGHT, simply that he had called.

Perhaps the private twitter was one set up for only a few select associates.

I keep thinking that a controlling spouse could actually orchestrate a full and well planned attack where the other spouse, under direst, is forced to make a call to the "other" woman... Telling her to meet him but then the architect of the plan lies in wait for her prey while the weaker spouse is either forced to stay at home to supervise the routines of the home front or forced to witness and assist.

Then when the deed is done a call is made from the victim's phone to hubbie's phone which is at home...either with him/her or a trusted caretaker if the controlling spouse forced the weaker one to come along but to lyeave his phone at home.

Hope that makes sense.
I
It does, IMO, chillingly. I have often pictured both those scenarios.

And all the wooded property behind and around their land needs to be scoured with a fine tooth comb. In addition, the river and what looks like a small like are right behind the family property. I was even thinking that if a boat was taken down the river that someone could have easily ambushed heather from the water and taken her away in a boat.

They also could have taken her down the river 10 minutes or so, pulled up on the side and dumped carried her body into the woods on the bucksport side of the river/waterway & then hurried back into their boat and went home. Bucksport is still in Horry County but about a 45 minute drive. I know DNR drove up and down the river looking but if they dropped her inside the woods and covered their tracks with sticks and leaves maybe it wouldn't be noticeable. My other thought was if they dropped her in the water she would have flowed probably downstream a good ways. Gators are normally dormant this time of year but with the weather as warm as it was that week they could have been hunting.

o/t - I once woke up to a gator on my back porch in the middle of winter and my house was 3/4 mile from the waccamaw river - the warm weather confuses them.

Hello, everyone. I'm new here, so please delete this if it's not allowed, [modsnip] I was also thinking that OM may have asked to meet HE at PTL so they could spend time [modsnip]. I can't remember if LE was this tight lipped when BD was a hot case, but perhaps they know what happened to HE, so they don't need to have pressers. They could just be waiting for the right time to strike. IMHO

Hello and welcome.

The pregnancy was pure speculation based on incorrect information that she had visited the hospital just before her disappearance. Apparently there is another Heather Elvis in MB.

Hello and welcome.

The pregnancy was pure speculation based on incorrect information that she had visited the hospital just before her disappearance. Apparently there is another Heather Elvis in MB.

It was cleared up right away that she was not at the hospital, and later verified by the VI, that it was a distant relative HE. I have still seen many continue the discussion that she could have been pregnant. I personally, never thought she was pregnant because it was said she went to the hospital that day, it was several other things. We may never know if she was pregnant or is pregnant.

Actually, I thought the idea of pregnancy came from more recent photos, where she looked different and rounder. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc