SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they are looking at all possibilities.
I can't recall right now the most recent case to use marshalls...will try.

Hannah Anderson case. The US Marshalls spotted Hannah & the perp via plane. We had 3 girls here in AZ a couple of years ago, US Marshalls arrested the perp. One rape, 2 attempted rapes.

They are always around in the background it seems.

Hannah Anderson case. The US Marshalls spotted Hannah & the perp via plane. We had 3 girls here in AZ a couple of years ago, US Marshalls arrested the perp. One rape, 2 attempted rapes.

They are always around in the background it seems.

I was just going to post that case. IF they thought it was SM or wife, which I don't think they do, I don't believe they would have resources from the USM, FBI, and all these other divisions on this case. I just don't see it happening, unless, they are on it because they know the family and are doing it as a favor. Just MOO.

Regarding the phone calls, do we even know if there was a landline in the apartment or if she could have been using skype? I realize the way the msm is written would lead us to believe the communications were with HE's cellphone, but when we take into consideration other questions about how the article is written, it doesn't seem farfetched to think that the later communications may not all be on her cell. (after 3:41 am) IMO Sorry if this sounds a bit disjointed, I think I need sleep now.

I'm behind so sorry if the landline has been addressed already.
The police report indicated a home phone number which is the same for HE and BW. That indicates there's a landline in the shared apartment/condo.
No info has been released or discussed on the subject of the landline afaik.
It's interesting to me though how now, in 2014, nobody even thinks about the possibility of a landline having been used. Well, not nobody, cuz you did Arione!

Since LE noted the number on the PR, I believe they would check that account out along with everything else since they believe she returned to her condo after her date.

Someone brought up the cellphone carrier data policy subject (again) earlier. In an earlier thread someone posted a chart they had kindly dug up with all the major carrier data keeping info layed out. It seemed like a useful chart to tag for future use. Guess what? For the life of me, I can't remember how I tagged it. This isn't a good sign. :scared:

Annndddd I'm going to go bye bye again because I am SUPER frustrated and don't wanna break rules. But it's making my eye twitch lol. So I will be back if anything comes back up. If you need a local POV and no one else is answering [modsnip] I'll come back and answer whatever the question is :)

One last thought, Mods, can we sleuth that jeep? meaning can we attempt to find a record of a jeep fitting that description in the MB area (not sure how we'd manage that...) and additionally see if any of those that we find fitting that description are connected to any of the named players??

Snipped to show this question only...

I'll ask about this CarolinaAsh, and let you all know.

Ima

LW 14001938
Harassment Elvis, Terry Lee (W /M/54) VICTIM of Harassment (C), at 2876 Howard Ave, Myrtle Beach, SC, between 01:20, 2/4/2014 12:00:00 AM and 01:25, 2/4/2014 12:00:00 AM. Reported: 2/4/2014 12:00:00 AM. Prock, A S
http://p2c.cityofmyrtlebeach.com/p2c/dailybulletin.aspx
Here is the time this Harassment happened per Myrtle Beach PD.

HE had a minor traffic violation. I wouldn't think it would be ongoing.

where can I find the address listed?? I suspect if she lived somewhere else (w/ex) she still hadn't changed her addy. Where would I find traffic stops/court records??
It might also be interesting to see where and when (time of day) this occurred..
I know many kids her age who leave the folks house as addy on their license cuz it's the most consistent & much more reliable for getting your mail.

LW 14001938
Harassment Elvis, Terry Lee (W /M/54) VICTIM of Harassment (C), at 2876 Howard Ave, Myrtle Beach, SC, between 01:20, 2/4/2014 12:00:00 AM and 01:25, 2/4/2014 12:00:00 AM. Reported: 2/4/2014 12:00:00 AM. Prock, A S
http://p2c.cityofmyrtlebeach.com/p2c/dailybulletin.aspx
Here is the time this Harassment happened per Myrtle Beach PD.

am I to assume he reported this to LE BEFORE the incident???otherwise how can it be reported at 12AM yet the incident occurred at 1:20AM?? More shoddy work,or????

Nothing really new at 6pm. Just that this incident will be handled by MB Police not HCPD.

Plus, another teaser for more at 11pm... "How many incident reports have been filed on this case so far..."

FYI: Howard Ave. is the street that TE's business is actually on. I thought I saw someone mention that the incident took place on a street behind his biz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are parking areas behind the businesses, but they are tight and small. So the jeep would be laying in wait for TE, which is so nervy, because that area is so tight with narrow streets.

I'm behind so sorry if the landline has been addressed already.
The police report indicated a home phone number which is the same for HE and BW. That indicates there's a landline in the shared apartment/condo.
No info has been released or discussed on the subject of the landline afaik.
It's interesting to me though how now, in 2014, nobody even thinks about the possibility of a landline having been used. Well, not nobody, cuz you did Arione!

Since LE noted the number on the PR, I believe they would check that account out along with everything else since they believe she returned to her condo after her date.

Someone brought up the cellphone carrier data policy subject (again) earlier. In an earlier thread someone posted a chart they had kindly dug up with all the major carrier data keeping info layed out. It seemed like a useful chart to tag for future use. Guess what? For the life of me, I can't remember how I tagged it. This isn't a good sign. :scared:

I'm pretty sure that was KimiSFC. I don't know how to pull a post from another thread but if you give a couple minutes, I can post a link to it.

ETA: See if this works

http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/kimi_SFC/media/threat_level_celldata-chart_zps89efb018.gif.html

It is from post 338 on Thread 11 and she gave some more information and links if anyone wants to go back. Thanks, Kimi :loveyou:

LE needs to check out area paint/body shops cause they infer it had a matte finish. Maybe it was primer and was used right before it was to be painted.

When I read "Matte Black" the first thing I thought of was Plasti-Dip. I recently dipped my car rims matte black, it comes in an aerosol can from Lowes or Home Depot. I ordered my online at https://www.dipyourcar.com/

There is a shop in Little River, SC near MB that "dips" the entire vehicle.
http://thecollisionmasters.com

FYI: The Plast-Dip peels right off! You can change your car color as often as you want. Plasti Dip Peel - EuroCustomsPR - YouTube

am I to assume he reported this to LE BEFORE the incident???otherwise how can it be reported at 12AM yet the incident occurred at 1:20AM?? More shoddy work,or????

Report says between 1:20 & 1:25 am I don't get the 12am after each time either. Must be a typo or something.:banghead:

Why would anyone want to terrorize a family of a missing daughter?
Perps think they can scare him to silence?
Does someone think this is a game?

Why would anyone want to terrorize a family of a missing daughter?
Perps think they can scare him to silence?
Does someone think this is a game?

Probably just a couple of low lifes trying to make trouble

One last thought, Mods, can we sleuth that jeep? meaning can we attempt to find a record of a jeep fitting that description in the MB area (not sure how we'd manage that...) and additionally see if any of those that we find fitting that description are connected to any of the named players??

Snipped to show this question only...

I'll ask about this CarolinaAsh, and let you all know.

Ima

Yes, you can sleuth the Jeep BUT you cannot post names or addresses here because there will be no way to ensure you have the right vehicle.

So.... there probably is not a lot of info that you will be able to share.

Salem

Probably just a couple of low lifes trying to make trouble

They must be a special kind of <Mod Snip>. If you take away the tourists, and there aren't many this time of year, Myrtle Beach is actually a small town. It would be silly for a local to expect to remain anonymous in such a situation, especially in such a distinctive vehicle and with this case so high profile.

I have NO car sense......why would you 'dip' your car???

To change the look without paint so you can return it to the factory color if you desire. Check out the picture. Change the color/look in 2-3 hours at home. Great tool for perps.

Attachments

• matte%20clear.jpg
    matte%20clear.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 77
IMO They did not state when PMs ended.

Here is the quote:
". . . that scenario doesn't appear a likely explanation for Elvis' disappearance since her social media posts seemed to abruptly cease shortly after 2 a.m. Dec. 18."

Social media posts ceased shortly after 2am on 12/18.
Posts are things you put "out there" for an audience. PMs are not posts. IMO

I think I understand the distinction you're making. But if a DM (Twitter) was sent/used (behind the public posts), wouldn't that still be considered using social media channels, just that you'd be utilizing the private option function of sm?

LE claims Heather's social media appears to have ceased abruptly a little past 2AM. LE obtained a warrant to examine the social media accounts.
If the PM's are incorporated within her social media usage, then that would mean they didn't occur much beyond 2AM, because sm usage ended around that time.
I'm trying to understand if Heather communicated with anybody else beyond 2AM and, if not through any feature of social media, then what were the other possibilities for private messaging available to her.

LE also claims her cell phone was used up until 6AMish.
So, I wonder if PMs exist (even if stopped by 2AM) that shine light on Heather's immediate intentions beyond that time.

For instance, if she knew someone who always had weed on hand, was upset and off from work until Friday, she may have reached out to someone planning ahead to tomorrow. Instead of going to bed (because she may have been an emotional wreck), she may have arranged to go pick up something to help ease her pain. Using private messaging would be one way to contact the drug source. If so, the PMs might clue LE in as to why she may have headed out to PTL . The PMs may also point away from OM somewhat if they indicate another reason why HE may have left her condo.

On my phone, I think of PM's as being MSN or BBM. Any kind of messenger service.

LOL! That helped, not! (Actually, good info - I'm learning!) ty

News (MSN)?

and/or,

BBM app for Android? BBM app is instant messaging for a phone? Is that instead of text (replacing) or additional to text messaging? If so, why?
Cheaper?
Or is BBM a system used within a family of phones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coach K