SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I saw the Tumbler, then I saw the RSS data details and then Imamaze mentioned the poem, "24th of january."

Then it hit me...
The 66 days from the date of that November Tweet "66 days." So, I go to her twitter page to check the date of that tweet. Well the Twitter page will not open. Anyway, I feel like that Tweet was Nov 3 or 19th but I can't view it now.

My theory: Is January 24th the 66th day from the Tweet? If I am correct, then that date holds particular significance to Heather or whoever she hoped to see the tweet and the poem.

ETA: https://mobile.twitter.com/HeatherElvis/status/397916643239948288?screen_name=HeatherElvis
It was nov 5th so that makes it January 10th. So that is likely not relevant to jan 24th :(
It is two weeks prior to the 24th and 4 days before Mr M's Bday... I guess it blows my theory.

Ok, I saw the Tumbler, then I saw the RSS data details and then Imamaze mentioned the poem, "24th of january."

Then it hit me...
The 66 days from the date of that November Tweet "66 days." So, I go to her twitter page to check the date of that tweet. Well the Twitter page will not open. Anyway, I feel like that Tweet was Nov 3 or 17th but I can't view it now.

My theory: January 24th is 66 days from the Tweet. If I am correct, then that date holds particular significance to Heather or whoever she hoped to see the tweet and the poem.
The 66th day was the 11th Jan IIRC. Might have been the day after or day before.
It coincides with a few things, but not sure we are allowed to discuss that. I'm pretty sure LE or family dismissed that tweet as being relevant early on though.

ETA Tweet was Nov 5th, 66th day is the 10th Jan.

Also, 66 days is whats considered to be the length of time that it takes to form a habit. According to studies.
So, going back 66 days is Aug 31st?

The 66th day was the 11th Jan IIRC. Might have been the day after or day before.
It coincides with a few things, but not sure we are allowed to discuss that. I'm pretty sure LE or family dismissed that tweet as being relevant early on though.

ETA Tweet was Nov 5th, 66th day is the 10th Jan.

I just found that too. I guess it might refer to 66 since something... Oh well...Who knows... It's just another theory.

Omg, January 10th would have been six months from July 10th. IMO that would have been her six month anniversary with her married man. Wonder if that was meant to be a landmark day...as in, if we make it six months, I will leave the wife.

I just read the article and by sounds of things to me it seems that they do have an unnamed suspect, who has kept pm's from them and probably have some other gems, but they need HE to be found in order to make the charge of murder. Thankfully they have pm's (printed words) in addition to cell phone calls. JMO

I think of the timeframe as too big. She talked to roommate at 1:44. So I'm sure LE knows where she was then based on cell pings. After that . . .we don't know where Heather was or who was using her phone. She could have driven to the landing anytime after 2:15?? Depends upon the duration of her call to royommate. I'm confident that LE knows where she was while talking to roommate.
So we have from approximately 2:15on 12/18 until 6 or 7pm on 12/19 before anyone starts asking any questions.
Unless Heather spoke via phone call to someone after her roommate we don't know when she went missing.
Anyone could have used her phone after that.
So with that I'm thinking Heather could be pretty far away. I initially thought close to the landing but if she met with foul play, someone had a lot of time to deal with things.

Because she could be either near or far away, it's important for LE to research back in time--where have perps grown up? Was it in Myrtle Beach or somewhere further away?? When I was a kid,I knew all the woods and hidey holes like the back of my hand, knew areas where no one ever came through, and felt very comfortable being there for those reasons. When I visit that area now, years later, i still experience that deep familiarity and comfort level. the woods feels as much like home as the house i grew up in nearby. Also, LE might want to check out where possible perps went camping through the years.

Because she could be either near or far away, it's important for LE to research back in time--where have perps grown up? Was it in Myrtle Beach or somwhere further away?? When I was a kid,I knew all the woods and hidey holes like the back of my hand, knew areas where no one ever came through, and felt very comfortable being there for those reasons. When I visit that area now, years later, i still experience that deep familiarity and comfort level. the woods feels as much like home as the house i grew up in nearby. Also, LE might want to check out where possible perps went camping through the years.

Yes totally agree.

Where I grew up we would ride our motorcycles in a large wooded area across the street and we made our own trails through it. Many years later they used our trails we had created and they made them into paved roads through a housing addition.

We look back at it now and we feel they owe us money for the road designs. :floorlaugh:

I've reread this article.

http://www.myhorrynews.com/news/crime/article_ada6ad1c-8f77-11e3-8ca7-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

Rhodes said about 15 search warrants have been issued since Elvis was reported missing. Through the warrants police have searched Elvis social media accounts, including private messages not previously reported. The contents of those messages have not been released.

I think most of the search warrants were for her social media sites. The private messages came from one of those. They were not phone calls. It's made very clear that they have the "contents" of those messages, but have not released them yet.

Read more about this developing story in the Feb. 13 editions of the Carolina Forest Chronicle and Horry Independent and the Feb. 14 edition of the Myrtle Beach Herald.

I think they are waiting for the Valentine's Day addition of the local papers.

moo

fyi- My Horry News
https://www.facebook.com/MyHorryNews

In the coming days our newspapers will be publishing an occasional series about all missing persons in Horry County, SC. The plan is to profile one missing person a month. Thank you for reading!

I've been sick:sick: for the past week and it has been really hard to think straight since my head is so clogged up. Not to mention reading all of the questions derived from other questions and the recent interview. Plus, still trying to decipher a ping vs. a call vs. a text or PM vs. IM vs. TXT vs. Chat. ...My head is hurting enough as it is! :headache:

No sympathy required. I just want my money back from the flu shot I got!

Anyway, while I have been laid up in the "sick bed", I have been able to watch countless hours of the ID Channel and Netflix investigative shows. Call it homework if you will.

In an episode of Homicide Hunter: Lt. Joe Kenda "Everyone Lies" that I just watched, Lt. Kenda makes a very profound statement that stuck with me and is related to HE case.

He said:

"The motivation is the key factor. What made someone kill? How they did it is interesting.
What they used is interesting. But, why they did it is the key to finding who did it."

So, with that, we can complete some of the 5 W's in relation to HE:

Who? - HE
What? - Missing
Where? - PTL
When? - 12/18/13-12/19/13
Why? -

Bonus:
How? -

Five Ws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

why- IMO, she got in the way of a desired pretty picture.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

fyi- My Horry News
https://www.facebook.com/MyHorryNews

In the coming days our newspapers will be publishing an occasional series about all missing persons in Horry County, SC. The plan is to profile one missing person a month. Thank you for reading!

Thanks, Foxfire. No one missing should be forgotten. I guess all the people's support for the Elvis family has acted like a catalyst. My heart goes out to those families, including Heather's, of course, who have been forced to agonize all these months and years.

Another form of "communication" maybe not so evident, IMO: sending pictures.

So, I have the Tumbr app on my iPad. I can't see the dates, but I can easily see when she posts original content vs. when she shares someone else's content.

Back at the beginning of this case, I scrolled through it all looking for just her original content. I only found two of these total. One was an artistic kind of rendered image of herself, and I can't remember the other one. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? Are these original-content posts gone now, or am I crazy and never saw any such thing? Or, third option: they are still there but my app doesn't show them? They were early in the blog, before the NSFW stuff.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BBM
I've thought that from the beginning. The timescales are just too narrow for it not to be.

A 'hint' or a 'look here' to whom exactly?

I think I get who you mean by the ??.
Inserting that into the 'enemy's enemy is my friend' confuses me though. That's 3 people right?
OMW and the ex boyfriend (not OM) and Heather, or am I totally missing your point?

my point was it's possible for 2 ppl who can't stand someone to team up and work together even though might not have known each other. They have common ground-they dislike a person who they feel wronged them & both would like to resolve the situation. so they might team up.
I think it's pretty sad seeing all the hating on SM. It looks like Heather at one time might have enjoyed it. Others have said that's common & girls can be vicious. It's still sad to see cuz words do damage almost as much as physical.

my point was it's possible for 2 ppl who can't stand someone to team up and work together even though might not have known each other. They have common ground-they dislike a person who they feel wronged them & both would like to resolve the situation. so they might team up.
I think it's pretty sad seeing all the hating on SM. It looks like Heather at one time might have enjoyed it. Others have said that's common & girls can be vicious. It's still sad to see cuz words do damage almost as much as physical.
Thanks for the reply.
I doubt those two people even knew each other existed, but you never know.

What about the 'hint' or 'look here' comment you made? Care to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EveryWednesday