SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the findheather FB is off limits, but since SM has been named, are we allowed to discuss his FB? sorry if this has been addressed....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I know the findheather FB is off limits, but since SM has been named, are we allowed to discuss his FB? sorry if this has been addressed....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I don't think so, since he has not been named a POI.

This, to me, definitely makes more sense. It would explain why Heather was upset, knowing his leaving would set his wife off and blame her for the break-up. Maybe the back and forth calls were OMM reassuring Heather that it would be safe to meet him. I don't picture him as a killer, but I can picture someone else easily fitting that role. That person, already jealous for months and possibly scheming to eliminate her competition all along, was furious her husband left her, enraged at the thought of him running to Heather, so she followed him to avenge her competition. After the fact, I think she convinced OMM to keep his mouth shut about what she did, threatening him that all the evidence points his way. I believe he may have had some role in transportation and disposal, as she already had a place in mind. Because he may have had limited involvement, he won't come forward with the truth. JMO

I can see that scenario happening except I can't see Heather being afraid . I think she is a strong willed person who doesn't back down and that's what stumps me. So without going further (because of getting bounced out of here again) I will say that if what you put out there happened ,OMM will crack and I have no doubt about that.

I agree that if there is any cracking to be done someone, who I believe had little motive to commit a crime, will crack first.

Above SBM:

Did I miss another shutdown? It seems when you're my age, and can't seem to stay up later than eleven or so (even on Valentine's Day) you miss all the excitement. I should have figured it out when I could catch up so quickly this morning. :floorlaugh:

just my personal shut down..:floorlaugh: and what makes you think I'm not your age?:moo:

I can see that scenario happening except I can't see Heather being afraid . I think she is a strong willed person who doesn't back down and that's what stumps me. So without going further (because of getting bounced out of here again) I will say that if what you put out there happened ,OMM will crack and I have no doubt about that.

Problem I see is, those days of opportunity in questioning are over because he has a lawyer.

This, to me, definitely makes more sense. It would explain why Heather was upset, knowing his leaving would set his wife off and blame her for the break-up. Maybe the back and forth calls were OMM reassuring Heather that it would be safe to meet him. I don't picture him as a killer, but I can picture someone else easily fitting that role. That person, already jealous for months and possibly scheming to eliminate her competition all along, was furious her husband left her, enraged at the thought of him running to Heather, so she followed him to avenge her competition. After the fact, I think she convinced OMM to keep his mouth shut about what she did, threatening him that all the evidence points his way. I believe he may have had some role in transportation and disposal, as she already had a place in mind. Because he may have had limited involvement, he won't come forward with the truth. JMO
My theory is the same as yours and Ive noticed this is a popular opinion.

O/T Michael Dunn found guilty on 4 of 5 counts. Jury deadlocked on first degree murder count.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli