SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sidney's facebook page there is the old mug shot....you can see how different he looks than in today's mugshot. His eyes are very revealing to me.

Hopefully someone will post the new photo from today's check-in at the "hotel" so we can all see what you're saying about his eyes.....

They are the window to the soul - for those of us who actually have one, that is.... :moo:

OMG that smirk/smile on her face... :banghead:

Hoping and praying for answers.

Something is certainly wrong with that woman. Just my :twocents:

This is my personal opinion and not necessarily the opinion of Websleuths LLC

That is exactly what I thought. I see sadness in OMM eyes but for OMW to be smiling makes me sick and angry!!!!!

I see sadness in his eyes as well and her smirk is disgusting! He just needs to come clean ~ it's time for him to tell what he knows and hopefully separating the 2 will give him the space he needs to speak freely.

Agreed.

And, why is it that shots were fired during the previous incident on the highway and not last night when "target" was well within range? Not trying to say they should have fired, just isn't consistent IMO.

24785283_BG2.jpg

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24785283/two-people-in-custody-in-the-heather-elvis-case

:loveyou: :loveyou:

Oh my gosh you guys - I haven't managed to swallow my coffee yet. I'm going to get a new thread set up here.

Will someone give me a quick condensed version please? I see we have an active search and an arrest of the 2?

Salem

I have to say this, because we have all waited so long and Imamaze and I have both struggled right along with you all to make sure our TOS was followed.

Let the sleuthing begin!

Salem

PS - I know I'm late, but I have to just say it!

Never thought I would live to see this day

First post. There are so many coincidences one just can't ignore. Today just happens to be 66 days HE has been missing.

I just want to take a moment to thank the incredible Moderators here at Websleuths for hanging in here with us, keeping us in line, as we tried our darndest to stay within the confines of TOS until these two became sleuthable.
:tyou:
:yourock:

That, my fellow WSers, is the Word Of The Day.... #sleuthable!

Until we are able to here the sweet words we are all holding in our hearts and minds, that Heather Rachelle Elvis has been found, I just want to say, I could not be prouder to sleuth alongside a finer group of people than you all!

#TeamWebsleuths
#TeamHeather

#FindHeatherElvis

:grouphug:

Egads!!!! It's like she's smiling... reminds me of one of the booking photos of Brandon Lavergne. IIRC he too appeared to have a smirk on his face.

Two thoughts:
In response to one of her FB "friends" complimenting her looks, TM said her family never seems to age. But, this mugshot begs to differ. This is not a good 41... There's some hard living on that mug.

There is a very bad storm headed this way. Which seems appropriate in some poetic way.

:welcome3:

Sorry to meet you all under these circumstances, but we're very pleased to have you join us!

First post. There are so many coincidences one just can't ignore. Today just happens to be 66 days HE has been missing.

WOW, maybe we now know why it happened today. Great first post.

I have to say this, because we have all waited so long and Imamaze and I have both struggled right along with you all to make sure our TOS was followed.

Let the sleuthing begin!

Salem

PS - I know I'm late, but I have to just say it!

:silly: So cute!... I had to laugh out loud! :sunshine:

I just got the chills, and I am going to cry.....
#FindHeather!

Are you kidding me? That is strange, for lack of a better word at the moment. Wow.

Salem

Oh my goodness! The 66 days on her twitter and they are arrested 66 days after she has been missing. Crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24787142/...r-police-arrest-two-in-missing-daughters-case
Heather Elvis' family speaks after police arrest two in missing daughter's case

News of people being arrested in the Heather Elvis case is what her family has been waiting to hear for months.

Heather's mom, Debbie Elvis, told News13's Meghan Miller via phone Friday morning that "Right now, they are hoping today's activity could help them find more answers in the Heather's disappeara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech